Falling Into You...

Precious Three Months

Eun Jung was writing her diary for the night, watching occasionally to the window while writing down her thoughts. Fifteen minutes ago, she went to check on her girls in the next room. Minji and Suzy were murmuring among themselves, trying to remember all that they had to answer for tomorrow's quiz bee. Jiyeon sat herself at the the corner, her eyes glued to the sample questionnare, oblivious to the sounds and to Eun Jung watching them.

As Eun Jung glanced at the window once again, she noticed snow falling. The night breeze was blowing lightly, so that only a few snow had fallen to her window. She smiled. The first time Taecyeon had suprised her was after a snowy night. Somehow, looking at the snow made her miss Taecyeon. She suddenly had the urge to call home and talk to Taecyeon. She suddenly missed him. ANd she found it unusual because the last time she missed someone dear to her was when Juntaro went on a short trip to Japan. Eun Jung touched her chest. She was feeling something funny, something she never felt before while thinking of Taecyeon. Something...magical.

"Could it be that...could it be...?"

Curiousity got her when she opened her cellphone and began to browse the internet for anything about Ok Taecyeon: Born on December 27,1988; born in Busan but migrated to the United States; studied in Dankook University; joined the Superstar Survival along with Jun Hu and Chan Sung; joined the Hot Blood Documentary along with the 2PM and 2AM guys; him wanting to join active military service. Browsing over pictures, she saw that Taecyeon indeed was hot. His abs caught her eyes, and she bit her lower lip again. She looked for more pictures. The guy morphed himself in her eyes: he could be manly, yet he could make himself lovable and cute. Eun Jung found herself smiling looking at Taecyeon's selca.

Looking at her lover made her think all the things she might had missed growing up: the two men in her life were only her appa and Juntaro. She rememberd thinking she was anti-social and oblivious to guys gushing over her in middle school and highschool, probably in college. She didn't remember drooling over boy groups, Korean or international, except rock bands. She didn't even remember going out with Juntaro to clubs where the night life spawns. And now, she felt she was regressing: she was suddenly becoming a fan of a boy group's member.  

Eun Jjung shook her head. She's already all grown up, she told herself. So there's no use drooling over a guy in a boy group; it's too highschool. She continued writing down her thoughts. She felt foolish. Yes, she wasn't drooling over Taecyeon, but she was going crazy over him.

"Why am I suddenly missing you, lover? Could it be that...I'm falling for you?"