2AM guys get reprimanded

Precious Three Months

Taecyeon and Eun Jung arrived a little later after Jiyeon left. When they entered the house, TAecyeon beamed with happiness upon seeing his other friends. Eun Jung kept quiet and silently entered the living room. Just then, Woo Young noticed her and beckoned her to meet his friends.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet our Noona slash teacher, Eun Jung Noona."

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Noona."

"Annyeong hasaeyo. What brought you here?"

Jo Kwon explained to EUn Jung that JYP had told them to give their friends a visit.

"That's nice of him to even remember you guys. You're lucky to have him as CEO."

"Gamsahamnida," The guys replied.

Just then, Seulong's tactless mouth began to ask. "Yah, Taecyeon-ah, are you and Noona dating?"

"Mwoh?" TAecyeon asked, rather shocked than happy. When Eun Jung heard this, she went over to Seulong.

"What did you just say?" There was a rather sinister tone in her voice that Seulong mumbled his apologies.

"Never presume anything unless you know the hard facts. That's the reason why there are many libel cases," she warned him before she went up to her room.

Jin Woon shuddered in thought of Eun Jung. "Sheesh, she's one scary lady! And she's Jiyeon's teacher?"

Nichkhun shrugged his shoulders. "Ne...she's very strict, even in the classroom. You should have seen her in class. Every other 5 minutes or so, after she discusses something, she begins to ask questions, to see if you were really listening to her discussion. But really, she does well, and we can understand her lessons. She gives a lot of tips and hints when you can't answer. She's one good teacher."

"Jinjja? I'm glad I'm not her sudent," Chang Min said with a sigh of relief. Seulong and Jo KWon agreed.

"But guys, I'd rather have her than my English teacher way back in High school. My teacher would discuss things that were irrelevant, and so when the test came, we all failed," Taecyeon said.

***

Meanwhile, Eun Jung was listening to the guys' opinion about her. She didn't mind being maligned. Then she began to change to her house clothing of sleeveless top and short shorts and began to sit on her desk. Tomorrow's another day for class, and another lesson needs to be taught. So she opened her notebook and began writing an outline of her discussion.

***

"YAh, Chan Sung-ah, have you seen Eun Jung?" MRs Ham asked as she came from the kitchen.

"Ne. SHe went upstairs."

"Ehh..can you please call her? I need to ask her something about these things Jiyeon gave me." 

And so, Chan Sung went upstairs and knocked on Eun Jung's door. When she told him to come inside, he told her that Mrs Ham needed her help. So, EUn  Jung closed her book and went downstairs. She didn't mind the guys talking and went straight to the kitchen. But WooYoung, Chan Sung, Chang Min and Seulong turned their heads to her direction.

"Wow, she's got nice legs!" Chan Sung said. "Do you think so, Taecyeon hyung?"

Taecyeon gave an annoyed look at Chan Sung. "Yah, don't let her hear it. She might box you or something."

"But seriously, she does have nice legs," Jin Woon said, to which the other members .

"Wehhh...our maknae has become a man now! Are you trying to divert your attention now from Jiyeon to her teacher?"

"Aniya...I'm just telling the truth." Jin Woon said in defense.

A little later, Eun Jung passed by the living room with Mrs Ham. The daughter got the car keys and went out of the house. While they were gone, Mr Ham came out from the kitchen.

"Kids, I'll be taking a nap. Eun Jung and my wife went to Jiyeon's house to get some other stuffs there. Is it okay with you all if you man the living room for now?"

"No problem sir!" Jun Su said as he flashed an OK sign.

***

Thirty minutes later,Eun Jung and Mrs Ham returned. The boys were still conversing in the living room.

"Did you have fun?" Mrs Ham asked.

"Ne!" They all replied like kids. Then Mrs Ham returned to the kitchen. EUn Jung was about to go back to her room when Nichkhun asked her.

"Noona, does Jiyeon already have a boyfriend?"

Eun Jung looked at him for a second. Then she remembered the magazine she confiscated the a few days ago with the words 'Jiyeonnie loves Jin Woon' on a Jin Woon's picture.

"Molla. Wae?"

"Erm..because we wanted our Jin Woon here to get to know her."

"Nichkhun, have you forgotten what I had told you? You are not supposed to be fooling around here. You wanted Jin Woon to ask my student, and then what? Do you know it will create a very big scandal among the townspeople here? And what will I say to your boss if he finds that out?"

Nichkhun remained silent and bowed his head.

"It's all right, Eun Jung-seonsaengnim. I know it's very hard for me too to be in touch with Jiyeon because of my schedule. I'm afraid her parents may not like  me too."

"Jin Woon-ah, it's not a matter of liking. It's just that Jiyeon is still under my care and I cannot let her studies go bad because she's thinking of you while she's studying. That girl may look shy to you, but she is ambitious. She wanted to top the CSAT. If it's really your destiny that you meet her in the future, so be it. But now, I want you to just leave her alone. That goes for you too, Nichkhun. I know that you and Hwa Young had started to feel comfortable with each other. Well, I suggest you stop it now. Her father is a high-ranking official in this county, and I respect that man. IF ever news came to him that something untoward happened to his daughter, he'd be willing to cut your head and my head off. He has ambitions for her. So please respect them. Just because you are idols it doesn't mean you can do as you please. I cannot risk even one student to go down the pit."

Eun Jung looked at the guys, whose heads were all bowed.

"Good. I see that you understood me. By the way, after your friends leave, I suggest you read about Greek Literature. I will give a test after our discussion tomorrow."

"Ne, Noona."

And Eun Jung went back to her room.

"Wow, her words are heavy. But yeah, I guess she's right. And I can say I'm now envious of you guys. You are living practically next to your teacher and she gets to tell you ahead of time what to study," Chang Min commented.

***

Jo Kwon asked Taecyeon if he knew where the market was because he was going to buy the bananas JYP ordered. Taecyeon gave him the directions and who among the sellers have the best bananas sold. The, just before the 2AM guys left, Jin Woon approached Woo Young.

"Hyung, could you give this to Jiyeon, please?"

Woo Young rose his eyebrows and smiled. "Sure, no problem."