One last touch...

Precious Three Months

Jung-chan, Jung-chan...

Ne...Taecyeon-ah...

Oi...who is that? I've never heard of that name...by chance..have you already replaced me in your heart?

In the darkness that surrounded me, I turned to look around, but I didn't see Juntaro. I just heard his voice. All the while, I thought I was hearing Taecyeon calling me. But he never called me with a chan. And only Juntaro ever called me that..and obaasan. Suddenly, his silhouette, as bright as the morning sun, began to form in front of me. Oh, the same guy that I have loved ever since. He smiled at me and showed me his hand. In his hand was a crown of asters. He then moved towards me and crowned his masterpiece on my head. As tears fell soflty from my face, he moved his face closer and kissed my tear.

Nakanaide...I'm always here for you...

Juntaro-kun, I'm all alone now...what if I forget you? WHat if I fall in love again? Will you get angry?

Juntaro touched my face. 

Jung-chan, I would never leave you if I have the choice. But our love ended years ago, didn't it? Why are you still lingering in the past? I know you still love me, and I still love you too. But the world is changing, and you are getting old. Are you going to let time pass you by? If by chance that Taecyeon guy is courting you, would you let him pass you by? You might not have any chances. I never thought myself that I would fall in love with you. But since none of our classmates had the guts to ask you, so I risked it. Taecyeon is risking his credibility. I know that he is risking his job too, considering that in their world, it is hard for idols to be in a relationship. But he found you in time that he was on leave. Are you frightened to love him because he might forget you once he resumes his activities?

I don't want to replace you, Juntaro-kun. You are the one, was the one, and still will be the one.

Do you want to grow an old maid?

I don't care.

Jung-chan, please think of yourself too. I know you'll be angry at me, but I don't want to see you crying every night looking for me. Time heals all wounds, but leaves scars that are forever there. I ask you again...have you already replaced me in your heart?

Please don't ask me that. You know that you are still there.

Please let me go. All you have are memories of me. I know you still visit me every Saturday, and I thank you for it. But if ever there's one person i wanted to replace me in your heart, I want Taecyeon to be the one. Please don't get angry at me. 

Juntaro tipped my chin as he looked down at me. He moved his face and pressed his soft lips on mine. We stayed that way for a few seconds as I closed my eyes, tears falling down. When I opened my eyes, I saw that he waved goodbye to me, walking to that bright road ahead where Someone was standing to meet him, and all the angels singing our song. I shed more tears as I reached out my hand, hoping to touch him one last time. And then, he was finally gone...