First Glimpse of you

Precious Three Months

The 2AM guys were told by Park Jin Young to visit their comrades In Cheongsong, so at lunch time, they set out for the place. Jo Kwon was excited because he'd get to see the place where his favorite apples grow. Walking towards the van he suddenly danced and flipped his hands on the air and did a split. Jin Woon and Seulong laughed at the acrobatics their colleague did and climbed to the van. Chang Min reprimanded his companion to stop fooling around and get in the van.

They arrived at Mrs ham's house around 230PM. When she told them the guys were sleeping, she told them to wait so that she could knock on their doors and tell Chan Sung his friends came in for a visit. The 2AM guys waited in the living room where Mr Ham entertained them himself. Five minutes later, the 2PM guys (except Taecyeon of course) were at the Ham's living room. Seulong saw that Taecyeon wasn't with them, so he asked Woo Young.

"Youngie, where's Taecyeon-ah?"

"Molla. I haven't seen him since after lunch time."

Mrs Ham returned to the living room bringing a tray of cookies and some glasses of water for the guests."Well, my daugher Eun Jung took him with her to visit her obaasan after lunch. Eun Jung usually returns at this hour. It seems something's keeping them late."

"I guess they were dating then," Nichkhun speculated as he smiled. The other guys laughed as Mrs Ham was shocked.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Mrs Ham stood up to see the guest at the door. She opened the door to see Jiyeon.

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Ham-ssi," Jiyeon greeted.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah, come in my child. What brought you here? Come inside!"

When Jiyeon saw the 2PM guys, she waved.

"Annyeong Oppa!"

"Annyeong Jiyeonnie!" the guys greeted. Suddenly, Jin Woon elbowed Woo Young and asked him who Jiyeon is.

"Ah..she's our classmate too. She's under Eun Jung Noona's class."

"Jeongmal? She's pretty.." Jin Woon said.

MEanwhile Mrs Ham took the basket from Jiyeon.

"Eomma told me to give you some of the medicinal plants Mr Ham had asked Halabeoji a few days ago. Mianheyo...we got a little busy as of late we weren't able to give them to you."

"Ah...gwaenchanha Jiyeon-ah...Oh, have a seat! Join your classmates."

And Jiyeon took a seat beside Nichkhun and opposite Jin Woon. When her eyes finally met Jin Woon's she smiled and greeted him.

"Ya, Jiyeon-ah, where's Hwa Young?" Jun So asked.

"Ah...she went to a birthday party in Andong."

"That's too bad. Next time, bring her here so that Nichkhun would not be lonely."

"I am not!" Nichkhun hotly answered in English, to which the boys laughed.

"Ah, Jiyeon-ah, I believe you knew the 2AM guys, don't you?" Woo Young asked her. He wanted to trap Jin Woon into his earlier confession. So Jiyeon shook hands with the new guys, and lastly with Jin Woon.

"Neh, Jiyeon-ah, Jin Woonie here said you're pretty," Woo Young said, to which Jin Woon looked at his hyung like he could whack his head.

Jiyeon's eyebrows raised, her smile becoming bigger. "Geurae? That's...nice to know. I'm flattered, Jin Woon Oppa. Gamsahamnida."

Jin Woon was blushing real hard. His hand couldn't let go of Jiyeon's hand as he was petrified with shock. The other guys began to that he instantly removed his hand and bowed his head in embarrassment. "Jwesonghamnida..." he murmured.

Then Jun Ho began to comment. "Hmmmm..this is a good then. Taecyeon Hyung and Noona, Hwa Young and Nichkhun Hyung, Chan Sung-ah and Park-seonsaengnim, and Jin Woon-ah and Jiyeon-ah...splendid!"

"Yah, cut it out! Why would you pair me to Park-seonsaengnim?" Chan Sung glowered at his friend.

"BEcause she likes you a lot."

"Mianhe, but I just see her as a teacher."

Jiyeon looked at Chan Sung. It was a good thing that she was the one who heard it. Otherwise, the teacher would be really hurt.

A little later, Jiyeon started to excuse herself because that had just been a short errand. When she left, the guys began to tease Jin Woon again.

"Hey man, your lady just left. How does it feel to see a pretty country girl aside from your city girl Seo Hyun baby?" Seulong asked.

"Cut it out, hyung. This is the first time I've seen her. Maybe it's just infatuation for me. Maybe she might not be interested in me."

Woo Young snapped his hand. "Do you want me to help you with her? I could corner her and give a little lie."

"It's all right hyung. Let's just say I saw a pretty girl today that I might forget once I reach Seoul. I usually forget people's faces, you know."

"Okay. I was just trying to help you get over your unrequited love for Seo Hyun-ah." Woo Young answered.