What Happened To Us?

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

 

Krystal's POV

I stare outside the window, deeply thinking about how the days had passed ending with such terrible night. 'Their faces when they saw me was completely different and as expected. I'm going to shake up their world for a little bit.'
"Penny for your thoughts?" I turned around away from the window, finding Chanyeol oppa smirking while leaning at the door frame. He walked inside without my acknowledgement, and jumped next to me in the bed.  "You should've seen the look on his face. It was hilarious, he was speechless and it made him look like a coward."
I didn't respond anything to him at all, I just continued looking outside.
"Jeez, you're getting all conscious all of a sudden. What happened to the Krystal, who happens to want to get revenge?"
"I'm not like that, I can’t"
"I’m at your service whenever you’re ready my princess," Chanyeol oppa sat up.

“You’re not my servant, you’re my oppa.”
“I know, but think of this as not revenge but as a way for you to get even with them.”

 

We came in so early in the morning that it was still isolated, well we're actually like this most of the time when we were training. We would wait for the trainers to come for like about 3o minutes, but that’s just us, I don’t know if the others had changed.

“Were early,” Chanyeol Oppa said while fixing his things in the floor, pulling out a mini stereo and his laptop. “Want to dance the routine we just invented from Paris?”
“Why not?” I shrugged and smirked at him. When we were in Paris most of our free times would be staying at the dance studio or going out with some friends we met on the street, doing different kinds of genre in dancing. It was fascinating, so we decided to try it out, what do you know, free dance lessons with undiscovered talents on the street. Most people can’t see that, most people would, but I highly doubt they would think it differently.
When we were finished upon trying a couple of moves, editing, adding, and removing, we didn’t notice that the three were already inside watching us.

‘Have you all seen my break dance?’ I mentally smirked in front of them.

“You guys are early,” Taemin said. “That was quite a routine. How’d you do that?”
Chanyeol and I looked at each other, making a signal from our eyes on who’s going to tell them. Chanyeol oppa then gave up, going to stop the deafening music and looked at the three.

“We worked hard in forming them.”
“Really, that’s fascinating. Although I know for sure Soojung doesn’t know how to do that, trick.”
“It’s not a trick Taemin-ssi, it’s called breakdance.” I said, as I watched him smile at me.

For the past few hours everything got smooth, and everybody seems to not been minding what others are doing. I’ve been talking and walking back and forth to Chanyeol, knowing we can’t seriously discuss our plans together. Kai then came up to me and pulled my hand, dragging me out of the room.
“YAH! Kai, let go” I was struggling in his grip, but as a man he’s strong as I’ve ever thought he might not be. “Let go!”
“That’s not my name” he groaningly said as we exit the building.
“It’s who you are, you can’t deny that,” I then stopped struggling and let Kai lead me the way. “Where are we going anyway?”

“Guess,” he looked back at me with a smirked planted on his lips. It’s pretty annoying now as I’ve realized that smirk is what causes me to feel attracted to him.

We then came to a familiar place, and no doubt it was peaceful for a little chat, which I will keep quiet if he ever asks me questions that are careless. He sat down on the grass, still holding my hand, but I was too stubborn to sit that he pulled me down to his lap and hugged me from the back.
“You know we don’t have to do this,” I crossed my arms, while my face was furrowed. It’s obvious that he can sense my fuming anger ready to burst out if he doesn’t give me any answers, which he just gave it a chuckle.
“What’re you thinking?” He said, putting his chin on my shoulder.”I want to know what my Soojung is thinking.”
I scoffed as he said words that don’t mean a thing. “Look, I completely don’t know the reason on why we’re doing this. You’re bipolar, Kai.”

“Really?” He smiled. “Wow, you’re the first girl to ever say that to me.”
“I bet every girl swoons at you that they completely forgot that you’re arrogant, conceited, and cocky.”

“You know those words that you portrayed me really hurt.” He tightened his hugged to me.
“Good, that oughta make you feel guilty about yourself.”
“But, I can clearly see that you’re jealous, right Jung?”
“In your dreams,” I rolled my eyes. “So, how long will I stay here and listen to your irritating voice?”
“Strike two, another round and you’re going to get it,” He said as I can sense a smirk from his lips.

“And what are you going to do about…it?” my voice trailed to a whisper as I turned realizing that our noses were already touching.

“So, what do you think I’m going to do?” I can feel his breath on my mouth. I then turned and loosened up a bit, as I hear him chuckled. As much as I don’t want to admit it I can feel my face getting hot all of a sudden. “Let’s stay like this for a while.”
I sighed and looked at the river that was in front of us. It was like the last time I’ve come here, Kai told me it was the peaceful place that he can find to clear out the bad thoughts that are invading my mind. Last time we were here, Kai confessed to me. Although he didn’t told me as a whole, I could feel it and it’s still bothering. ‘Kai, when will you realize that everything isn’t always your way?’
“Now do you want to tell me what you’re thinking?”
“I, I was thinking about the last time we were here and how did we become like this.”

“Hmmm…let me guess. Uh…you left?” I winced from his reply. I made the decision, no one stopped me. The managers and Lee Soo Man sunbaenim only helped me to fulfill it, and now I’m here in the arms of one of the people that provoked me to follow what my heart was willing to do.

“I won’t apologize to what I did. It was the best option there ever is, and it’ll give me more time to think about what’s been going on with my life.”
“But have you ever thought about what I’m going to feel when you suddenly left me?” I could feel that his gaze turned dark.

“I don’t know what to say about that,” I said as I turned to look at him.

“So, it’s like that?”

“I guess it is.”
“Then, let’s consider ourselves as strangers from now on.”
“That’s fine with me.” I said, not looking at him. He then released me and left me sitting there without any hesitation of turning back. I can see that he was stomping from afar, which made me grimly smile at that.
‘Have I made the right decision?’