Somethings Are Just Not Right

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

I finally arrived at the dance studio, the teams were setting up cameras, some were on the phone speaking in english and others were jotting something. It's like I'm in a school club, they were completely pre-occupied with their own stuffs, not noticing that I'm already inside, so I dropped down sitting on the floor. I was thinking about the two people from downstairs, who surprised me by the way they acted.

'Are they together?' I sighed and roughly scratched my head. 'KIM JONGIN, what ever you are thinking stop it. You already got someone in mind. Speaking of which I haven't greeted her since this morning.' I scooped my phone from my pocket and pressed the emergency call. She's the one I wanted to call everytime I got an emergency, or when I feel lonely. The reason why she's in the emergency call is because she's a special person whom my heart speaks for, I don't need  to search or dial her number, it's already there waiting for her.

"Kai, where are the others?" I looked up and saw a petite figure with black hair. She was smiling at me, which made me smile too.

"BOA sunbaenim," I bowed to her, and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm one of the teams that's going to sponsor your group, along with some other SM artist. You mean you don't know?" She said smiling at me, and then I shooked my head.

"BOA sunbaenim, there are other SM artists besides you?" 

"I did say that did I?" She walked off, leaving me question in my head still waiting in line to ask again, but I know I'll just find out when they arrive. The door opened revealing Krystal and Taemin, laughing and having fun at teasing to each other. 'I haven't seen Krystal like that for how many days now.' I waved at the both of them, they stopped and waved back, Taemin with a smile that I know of and Krystal with a more weak smile, as they went over to me.

"Kai, sorry we're late. Krystal here was taking forever to find something that's not worth waiting for so I dragged her here. If you saw her face, you'll definitely laugh, she was hilarious." Taemin said laughing at Krystal. She glared at Taemin to shut him up but Taemin just annoyed her, giving him a smack at the back. I smirked from the way both of them were acting.

"Taemin, Krystal." The three of us looked at the corner and saw manager hyung was sitting by the table with an impatient face. The both of them looked at each other with worried face and nervously went to him. I just smirked from their way of acting, they truly have the same characters, which leaves me in a worried feeling especially to Krystal. As I've looked from afar they were being scolded by manager hyung and he looked at me, with piercing eyes that made me straighten up and gulped deep.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" I said frowning. I looked at both of my groupmates who were looking down.

"I'm going to take them to a certain room that'll teach them some lessons that being late is a no-no. You'll continue to train some dance moves that Mr. Jay Lee wanted to teach all of you, but since these two are late which I don't know why, maybe daydreaming or something, teaching a lesson might do the trick to wake them up. You two come with me," Manager hyung pointed at Taemin and Krystal, walked ahead of them while the both of them followed with their heads down. Taemin acknowledged a wave and mouthed that they'll see me later, but when I looked at Krystal she was just quiet, didn't even say a word as they left. 'Why can't she look at me? Aish' I ruffled my hair roughly again, pissed by the way she acted to me. 'Frustrating!'

The time that it's about to take a break Taemin and Krystal entered the room, while I was still practicing the moves that was taught to me. It was a piece of cake, the dance is and as I looked at the both of them they sat on one side. I could hear Krystal giggling, the way she sounded was cute and made my heart bounced a little, making me look to the side and feel me blushing.

"KAI!" Taemin waved me over. "We want to buy snacks but we can't leave training with two people so we decided to play a game."

"The usual?" I asksed as I looked at Krystal. I sat next to her but she won't look my way and just nodded silently, I smirked by the cute way she's acting in front of us. "Okay, I'm in but the loser'll buy with his or HER own money." She glared at me and looked at her fingers again. 'FINALLY!' My inner me punched an upper-cut while jumping around, I could hear it say "SUCCESS" over and over again. We finished the game and it anded with Taemin, he slumped and walked heavily to the door which left me and Krystal, in the dance room awkwardly.

"I'm sorry," I heard Krystal said softly. I looked at her, but she's not looking so I tilted her chin with my fingers to look at me and stayed there leaving her no choice but to look at me. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" She's turning red.

"Nothing, I just want to see your face. When you were talking to me awhile ago you weren't looking at me. What's the matter?" I said still in place watching her. Even though I've lifted her chin to face me her eyes was everywhere but mine.

"It's nothing," she murmured. "I better practice those dance moves they were a little difficult." She stood up and walked by the mirror, leaving me confused by her action. I looked at her and she was definitely struggling to get the simple flick of the hands or moves that was taught to us. Then, I stood up and stand beside her, but again she seems to think that I don't exist at all.

"That's wrong," I muttered enough for her to hear me. I went behind her really close, her back was touching my chest as I guide her arms with my hands to the right moves. I smirked as I was looking at her, she still wasn't looking at me but she didn't mind the way I'm helping her.

"Hey guys, I'm back." She lets go of me fast when Taemin burst in the room, when I saw the look of Taemin in the mirror, he's expression was like 'Am-I-ing-you-guys?' and then he smiled, he was holding foods in both hands and he seems like he just got out from grocery shopping. Krystal went to Taemin, smiling like I've never seen before so as Taemin. 'Maybe I'm the one who's a er!' I ruffled my hair, at the same time my phone vibrated in my pocket. In the caller ID was Sulli, my girlfriend, with a heart beside her name.

"You guys can eat first while I take this." I held my phone to my ear. Taemin and Krystal just looked at me, and then looked at each other happily. I grumbled from the view and walked away hesitatingly.

"Oppa~" Sulli sang through the phone with a whisper.

"Oh, Sulli, what made you call at this time? Don't you have any schedules for today?" I said.

"Why? You don't want to talk to me? Okay, then-" She said giving me tantrums.

"No!" I shouted and smirked. "I mean that at this hour, you have schedules, right?"

"Oppa, I have a surprise for you." She whispered.

"Oh? What is it? Why're you whispering?" I said as I did the same, laughing.

"I already said it's a surprise. It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you. I'm whispering because I'm with the others."

"Okay, then." I nodded. "How's your day going so far?"

"It's fun but we were told to ride a bus."

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know but I'll just tell you when we get there."

"KAI!" Taemin hyung shouted from the inside, as I almost dropped my phone.

"Who was that?" Sulli said as she was too surprised.

"Taemin hyung, I think I better get going."

"Okay, See ya!" She said cheerfully.

"See ya? Sulli-"

"Bye Oppa saranghaeyo~" She cut me off. I looked at the phone with a confused face and smirked. "Saranghaeyo, Sulli-ah" I whispered sighing and closed my eyes as I patted my fringe with my fingers.

I entered the dance room, the manager was already there passing a paper to both Krystal and Taemin. Walking to them, I peeked at Krystal's paper and saw schedules and some SM artists names, I did the same to Taemin but it has different schedules with him too. I reached for the paper with schedules from manager hyung and it also has different schedules with other SM artists and names of people that I haven't met yet.

"Manager oppa, what's this?" Krystal said raising the paper and waving them.

"As you can see it's a schedule. We can't train you at the same time, you'll lose focus and times are going to be wasted if you're joined together. We also invited some SM artists that are known for their singing, acting, dancing, MCing, and other things, especially when it comes to special imitations or talents. They'll be here in a minute, so you just take your time." The door bursts open as faces I know came inside the room.

"No need we're already here." I widened my eyes, when I looked at both Taemin and Krystal and they can't seem to contain their excitement, nervousness and focus from the people in front of us from the looks of their faces. 'This is going to be a long day.' I sighed deeply. 'And a really bad one.'