Tell Me

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

"NO"

I opened my eyes immediately from the shout, when I looked at the other side, I saw Taemin strugglinfg, he's sleeping on the floor next to my bed, waving his hands wildly. He was having a nightmare. I went to his side shaking him back and forth to bring him back from reality, but he won't wake up.

"Taemin, wake up." I said panicking, not knowing what to do but kept on shaking him to open his eyes.

"No, don't leave me!" He said shouting, his arms suddenly hit my head, but I was too concerned about Taemin to notice if it caused me pain or not.

"I'm not leaving, I'm here." He opened his eyes wildly, searching the room and panting like he just dashed for a 200-meter run. When he looked at me he suddenly hugged me tight, that was making me hard to breathe but I was not affected by that and I didn't mind he needs a friend, someone who can be there for him now. He backed up and looked at my face, searching in my eyes to say something.

"Sulli?" I was surprised by his sudden conclusion to me. 'He thought I was Sulli.' Which made my heart ache for some reason and I ignored it, completely ignore it.

"It's me, Krystal." I said softly but he didn't hear me and hugged me tightly not letting me go. I heard that the door burst open, when I turned it was Kai with eyes wide and shocked at the both of us.

"What happened?" He said coming to my side. He was only wearing his boxers and a white tank top but I didn't mind it I was too concerned about Taemin than to keep my mind occupied with Kai right now.

"He had a nightmare." I murmured. I looked at Taemin and he was stifling a sob but he failed to not let me notice. He was like a little boy that doesn't want to be alone in a dark corner, too afraid to let go of anyone, he was like trapped in the dark. "I'm going to get a water. Kai, can you watch Taemin for me?" He nodded as I was about to let go Taemin hugged me so tight that it hurts already. "Taemin-"

"Maybe, I should go get some water." I nodded and he left leaving the door with a gap. I looked outside at the floor-length window that was showing the moon that has a beautiful light above us, but I've realized that inside of Taemin was dark and shattered that wasn't pleasing at all. I carefully, and slowly hugged him back caressing his hair and his back to calm him down. When I looked at him he was sweating and his heart was thumping wild at my chest, he seems at pain and scared although I can't see his eyes because he kept it close. He had mistaken me for someone that doesn't care about him, that broke my heart that that person was my best friend, Sulli.

"Here's the water." Kai came in and sat beside me, he was also caressing Taemin's head. I let Taemin drink the water but he was still not letting go. He drank it with one hands and the other was in my waist, then after that he was now hugging me again. I rocked him back and forth to calm him, but his hug was still tight to mine. "Let Taemin sleep in my room. Tomorrow's going to be a hard training and I don't want you to be tired because of him." I shook my head and sighed.

"He's not going to like it. He told me awhile ago that he wants to sleep in my room because he doesn't want to be alone when he's lonely. You too should now sleep, you're heads going to get hurt if you don't, I'm fine. He needs me right now and I don't think I can handle him seeing me as the one who abandoned him." I nodded at the door. He didn't want to go and he wants to stay, but I shooked my head as I can read his expression that he wants to be here. He widened his eyes from the response that I gave him even though he didn't say anything, but from his expression I don't want him to be here, I'm still not digesting all that had happened.

I remained silent until the rocking of him made him sleep but sighing he didn't let me go, he was hugging tightly, so I don't have any choice but to sleep with him. As I lie with him he nuzzled his face to my shoulder, and I can feel his breath in my neck giving me a tingling feeling.

"Taemin, no matter what. I'm always here with you, but please if you should tell me if somethings are still bothering you. Please, don't keep it all inside, it's just tearing you inside. You're love for Sulli is so precious, a treasure for you but don't hurt yourself anymore." I said softly as I tightened my hug to him.

Morning came, it was radiating in our face, that made me squint. I looked at Taemin, his arms as my pillow in my head, his other arm holding me close in my waist, we're actually nose to nose, chest to chest, and face to face. OUr face are just inches apart that if I move my face closer our mouth can be touching, as  can feel his breath in my mouth making me blush. I stuggled gently to move out of his embrace, but I can feel my legs tangled to his, but as I've tried I was also being careful not to wake him up because of what happened last night maybe hard for him to it all up. I was too late when Taemin woke up squinting from the sun that was in our face. He smiled at me warmly and I did too.

"Goodmorning" I said softly.

"What are you doing here? Your bed's more comfortable." He said smiling at me not minding that I was in his embrace.

"You had a nightmare." He frowned at me. "You hugged me and didn't let me go, so I figured that instead of struggling making me tired I should sleep by your side. You don't mind?" He shooked his head and smiled at me.

"What happened last night?"

"You called me Sulli." He closed his eyes and sighed. "You're still not over her, are you?"

"Sorry, that you got into this." He sighed again. "Next time please wake me up immediately, so that I wouldn't be a burden to you anymore." He rested his head on my shoulder and hold me tightly. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, you were like shattered and I don't like seeing you like this." I hugged him in return. "Come on let's get up."

"No way," he said as he nuzzled his face in my shoulder even further. "Let's stay like this for a minute, I don't want you to go. I feel lonely." I laughed at him for being ridiculous but we were interrupted by someone clreaing his throat. We looked up and saw Kai staring at the both of us, while rubbing his nape, and not looking at us. I struggled to let go of Taemin's embrace, but Taemin tightened the hug and smirked at Kai.

"Sorry for ing but we have a training to do so get your lazy butts up. Manager called me that the team that are supervising us are just one floor above us." He left closing the door with a BANG, which made Taemin laugh. I looked at him curiously that made me laugh too.

"Did you see his face? He's totally into you. Man, his face we're like 'what-the'." He said as he pulled me to him but made me upset until he noticed it. "What's the matter?"

"He told last night that whenever you had a nightmare you would say something that connects to your nightmare, and by the time you said something you'll wake up, but it didn't happen." He nodded. "He also admitted that he's got someone on his mind right now."

"He told you that," he said shocked from what I said and the I just nodded. "Kai's sometimes unpredictable too. Thank you for not telling him anything about Sulli."

"What did Sulli tell you?" I looked at him worried.

"She rejected me and said that she's already got someone on her mind too." He hugged me again and sighed.

"Taemin, let's make a deal." I said looking up at him.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll help you with Sulli. We'll work together to make her yours." He chuckled at me.

"And what do you want in return?"

"Peace," I sighed. "I just want everyone to be happy, I've been dragging everyone down lately and I don't want that. It feels like I'm invading their own life, making them miserable just as my life."

"Come on, your not like that."

"But it feels like it. Let's promise. Promise?" I held out my pinky to seal the promise but he smiled and hugged me, it was so warm that my tank top was sweating all over making both of us sweaty.

"Soojung," I looked up. "Do you usually wear boxer shorts to sleep?" I looked at our tangled legs and I was blushing, embarrassed by my outfit. 'Did Kai see this?'

"Come on let's get up," I punched his shoulder making him yelp.

I'm taking my clothes from my drawer, as Taemin was folding and doing my messed up bed. I watched him amused that he's doing that so focused like preparing for a test. He looked up at me and smiled, just when I realized I was staring at him. I immediately walked to the bathroom but I felt arms hugged me from the back, hugging my shoulder, when I looked to the side Taemin was resting his head in my shoulder.

"Taemin-"

"Thank you so much for being patient with me. I hope Sulli's like this too, caring, honest, and lovable. Sometimes Soojung, I feel like I don't know you anymore. Can you pray-tell who's Kai's someone?" He asked teasingly.

"I don't know but it's not me. I'm sorry but I'm not the person who should be telling you this, actually I'm not suppose to tell anyone about anything that's about them. It's rude, Taemin." I glared at him and he pouted at me.

"Soojungie~" He's doing aegyo while on my shoulder. "I really don't know the real Soojung anymore. You're now more mature and more creepily silent than before. Maybe it's because of Minho hyung but as you've told me, don't let anyone ruin your day without your permission." I shooked my head at him.

"Let's not talk about Minho," I said silently, and then Taemin nodded in my shoulder. "I don't feel like talking anymore, Taemin. Let's get ready for today, it's going to be a long day." He let go of me and scratched his head, cutely, blowing loudly that means he's bored. I laughed and looked at him, then I realized he's only wearing his pajama pants, revealing his skinny fit chest, although there's nothing interesting to see, I feel embarrass because I hugged him with no shirt on.

"YAH! We're you only wearing your pants the whole time without a shirt?" I pointed at him. He nodded and smiled. "Lee Taemin, don't give me that innocent look, it's only making the situation worst."

"Guys, nowadays doesn't wear shirts when they sleep. Did you see Kai last night he wasn't wearing a shirt."

"He was wearing last night, while we were talking...and you...oh god. I hugged you without a shirt on."

"Really? How odd Kai also doesn't wear his shirt on when he's sleeping." I was mumbling and clasped my head with my hands. 'THINK THINK THINK.'

"Well I better go and get ready too. Meet you there, Soojungie! Bye Soojungie~" He left leaving me in a state of embarrassement. I just sighed and laugh it off, I mean there's nothing to see anyway. I stopped walking, while I was about to turn the knob. 'Odd I swear he was wearing his shirt, when he hugged me.'