I'm Here...Always

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

After taking a shower, I'm now sitting on my bed and it's already dark. I was alone in the room, the others weren't still back yet, I held out my phone to call Sulli but she's completely out of reach right now. I sighed and lie flat on the bed, while looking up the ceiling. 'What am I going to do now? I'm alone again. I hate being alone, Taemin's not here nor JongIn is. I don't know where the hell they are. UGH! I'm messed up!'
"You seem quite preoccupied right now." I looked up and saw JongIn smirking. He sat next to me in my bed, not looking at me but outside the window.
"Where have you been?" I said calmly. I know I'm not suppose to ask where cause he'll tell that I'm a control freak or something. I don't like getting into people's business it'll just give me alot of worrying and stresses.
"Just out somewhere, to buy stuffs. Did you eat already?" I shook my head, his eyebrows narrowing at me. He stood up and held his hand out to me. "Come let's eat."
"No thank's I'm in no mood to it. After the drama I've received from Sulli and Taemin, I lost my appetite from worrying something that I shouldn't even worry." I sighed heavily closing my eyes.
"Sulli and Taemin?" He made a shocking tone from his voice.
"Yup, I don't know that what's the whole thing about, but I think Taemin didn't take Sulli's answer really well." I looked at him as he sighed.
"What are you sighing about?" I said flatly.
"Nothing, it's completely nothing. Don't worry about the two of them, they'll sort things out properly."
"Yeah but we're all friends and it's coming apart by the feelings we feel inside. I think I'm coming up with a headache." I clasped my hands in my head and started groaning.

JongIn was just there looking down at me, while sitting in my bed with a quiet atmosphere. Let's just say it's awkward but I'm already used to it and didn't mind his company at all. All I did was stare at the ceiling not minding him, but I'm annoyed by the way he's doing all smirking at me with a playboy's eyes. I shifted to face the wall but Kai didn't gave in, instead he went over the wall and leaned to it while hugging his knees facing me. He's not going to give in and it's getting annoying.
"JONGIN!" I shouted at him. "Get off my bed." I said with my teeth clenched.
"No way, do you feel annoyed?"
"No," I said sarcastically but I know he's thinking that it's the opposite.
"Good, then I'll stay here for a bit." He slid down, lying next to me. We were so close his shoulder was touching my chin, so I scooted far enough for us not to touch and for me not to fall. "Soojung, what if you find out that you're friend is dating someone?" I was shocked by his question. I haven't thought of that because I was pre-occupied with my feelings and how I'm feeling miserable when I'm dragging all of them with me, especially JongIn. He was the one who listened to me with my problem, like the other night but he seems distant right now. I looked at him smiling up at the ceiling like his lost again.
"How dare them" I said coldly.
"What?" He looked at me shocked by what i said, frowning.
"I'm their friend and they would keep secrets behind my back? What kind of friendship do they want from me, just to keep their time?" I said, angrily.
"You not going to let this go, are you?" I looked at him, then I shooked my head. "I thought so," He sighed, then he slid off the bed, went out without saying a thing to me at all. 'What's with him all of a sudden? BOYS BOYS BOYS! I'm lost when they start making awkward conversations.'
I jumped off the bed to the door, but before I can I saw a gold chain bracelet with a golden steel engraving to it, saying "JJ" in the front andat the back was "Forever & Always" in it. I felt queasy inside as I held the bracelet up in the level of my head, confused and a little angry inside. 'What's Jongin keeping from me?' I shooked my curiousity off because I don't want to meddle with anything at all. I heard the door open and saw JongIn with a shocked face looking at me and the bracelet. I opened my mouth to say something, but he stole the bracelet from me.
"You have a girlfriend," I said silently looking down to the ground.
"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything." He said looking to the side with a grim face.
"No, it's okay," I held both of my hands waving them up my face. "It's not my business anyway, so I better go and maybe buy some food, do you want anything?" I said as I was holding the door knob, looking straight ahead.
"No, but Krystal-" 
"Okay," I opened the door and closed it behind me gently, cutting JongIn to what he was going to say, and started walking the hallway. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but my heart couldn't accept it. She can't accept that JongIn have someone special inside his heart, it's fully booked inside his heart. "Stop acting this way, Soojung. You're better than that." I mumbled.
"Krystal?" I heard a voice in front of me and saw Taemin with a smile. From the way he gives me that kind of smile, I think he already knows what's up. He walked towards me and gave me a hug, that's really tight, but I didn't mind it I just let myself in his chest hugging him tightly and stiffling a sob. After a long silence, I was ready to pull away but he just hugged me even tighter than I expected.
"What happened?" He said breaking off the silence. "Come on, you can tell me."
"Can we just forget about it?" I mumbled in his chest.
"Okay," he nodded and sighed deeply.
"Taemin?" I said looking up.
"Yeah?" He looked down at me but still not letting the hug go.
"You like to eat?" I smiled.
"Starving!" He exclaimed resting his chin on top of my head and breathed out. I giggled from his expression and finally let go of the hug.
"Come on then, my treat." I grabbed his arm, dragging him at the elevator.
"No, my treat." He stopped walking, then I'm trying so hard to pull him to the elevator but he won't budge. "Why did you let go of my hug?" He said like a kid.
"What? You want to hug all the way down to eat?" I said laughing at him.
"Well I was thinking we could do that. I mean, that's not a bad idea." He looked at me and smirked, making me blush from head-to-toe, is that even possible? We looked at each other for a couple of minutes, then laughed at the same time.
"But, I'm serious." He suddenly changed his mood.
"You're still badly hurt, aren't you?" He nodded at me silently. "Come on, let's eat. Food's the right medicine to take off those crappy things." He gasped and the elevator suddenly opened, I was pulling him inside.
"Soojung, how can you say those things? You're turning to gangsta-jung again." He said playfully, as I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Hey, Krystal?"
"What is it, Taemin?" I looked at him, and started blushing.
"C-Can I-I sleep in your r-room tonight?"
"What?"
"It's not what you think," he said waving both his hands in front of his face and blushing. "I, honestly don't like being alone, especially when I'm already feeling alone. I'll bring a cushion to sleep on the floor, just please don't say no, I truly need a friend right now." I hold his hand and smiled at him. He looked at our hands gave a blushing-smile at me, making  a feeling of care, safe, and satisfaction.
"Okay, just for tonight. We have an intense training tomorrow, so we'll have to be early."
"Thanks Soojung."
"How come you call me by my real name?" I tilt my head to look at him.
"Feels like home," he smiled at me.
"I've heard that before." I smiled and he looked at me confused then shooked his head. 'These feelings I'm having are confusing, but I won't let these things get to me. I'll just get hurt by the end of the day.'