I'm Losing...

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

I looked at the schedules that is in a piece of paper, it was not what I expected, I intend to be closer to the other members more even though I'm close to them already. Something's wrong with Krystal, she's not the same anymore, and Kai feels a little distant nowadays too. All I can think of is putting back everyone the way they live their life, but can I go back to what I used to like? The person that tore my heart in to pieces, and left me there in the dark corner just waiting for me to die. 'She's not coming back, but I must fight for he. I already promised to Soojung that I would fight for her, even if I know it's impossible I'm gonna get her feet swept away by none other person but me.' When suddenly the door opened Krystal spun fast and so as Kai in my glanced from the both of them, they were both shocked, nervous and with a small touch of relief. I did the same but in a slowmotion, I've already know who those people are by just a glimpse in the corner of my eye, but I didn't want to imagine stuff so I turned around. My expression stiffened by the way I'm seeing in front of my eyes, I want to cover Soojung eyes because I know from the look of her face she wants to run, when I was about to held her arms Kai swiftly held her arms for her not to fall. A pang of relief hit me knowing that Krystal's not going to fall to the ground and she'll feel safe.

"SURPRISE!" Sulli shouted, making me jump and so did Kai. I couldn't bare to look at her, so I switched it to Minho hyung who was standing besides Leeteuk hyung and Key hyung. Taeyeon noona was on the otherside with Yoona noona, both of them were smiling from excitement.

"So, there's no greeting from all of us?" Key hyung said smirking. They were all there, getting ready for us to greet, I know that we haven't made any introduction but from me to Kai we seemed to feel shocked to what's happening. "Taemin?"

"Ah! Hyung, you're here what a surprise." I said nervously.

"You don't want us here?" Leeteuk hyung said frowning.

"We want you here, we're just surprised." I smiled and went over to them. I pulled Krystal from Kai's grasp to wake her up to reality. She didn't seem to take it seriously as she smiled weakly in front, she didn't take her eyes from Sulli, she doesn't want to look at Minho hyung, because of what happened. "Let's sit," I gestured to them on the floor.

"It's good that everyone's here," Manager hyung said walking towards us. "As you all know and those who doesn't know, Sunbaes will be teaching hoobaes as these two, Minho and Sulli will be one of your classmates or competition." I shot my hands in the air for a question.

"I didn't know that there's going to be a competition? We weren't informed at all." I said alert. I looked at Soojung beside me who was uncomfortable so I rested my hands on her other side making it look like she was leaning of me but I was actually leaning on shoulders.

"We were told that it's actually a competition on replacing others or adding them, but I still think the three of you will handle it." Minho hyung said with confidence.

"But," Sulli smiled. "We still think those who aren't ready might go home early." I quickly looked at her but look away. 'What do they mean, 'those' people who aren't ready?'

I flicked my head up realizing what was going on. 'It's only a temporary group, that means me, Soojung or Kai might go home. To think that we're actually safe, they intend to scare us to take our jobs seriously or we go home.' I looked at Krystal, our eyes met as we realized we were thinking the same thing.

"Yes," manager hyung nodded. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply as I opened them they were planted on Minho hyung that was looking at Soojung. "So everyone finally gets it, but it's just going to be a limited time because in 45 days were going to pick those who'll be going. Since Shinee aren't that busy and F(x) will make a comeback after the sub-unit it'll be a good opportunity if some might come and experience a little experiment."

We all agreed to start the lesson now, manager hyung also explained that the schedules of Sulli and Minho might clash with ours, the leaves me worry because Soojung might be with Minho at the same class.

So after class, the Sunbaes were told to go back for other schedules leaving the hoobaes behind. Sulli was actually in my imitation class with Leeteuk hyung, it was awkward for me but I tried my best to not stare, make a clumsy move, smile like my mouth's going to rip apart and glance at her from time to time. She didn't change actually, from the time I rejected her, her attitude stayed the same. She's now nice to me, I wonder if I give it a shot next time when the two of us adjusted together.

All of us were walking in the street, laughing at jokes and making fun of eachother. Our formation of walking so all of us might not be awkward: Kai, Sulli, Krystal, Me and Minho hyung. It was odd for me to see Kai beside Sulli but he seems comfortable and Sulli doesn't mind. Distracted, the wind flew by strong, I was about to go to Sulli's side because her hair was a mess and it was my chance to fix it and get close to her but Kai beat me to it. He fixed Sulli's hair and she seems to like it, both of them smiling to each other while I frown then looked at Soojung, who was fixing her hair, so I helped her with it. I looked at Kai that suddenly stopped his eyes to the both of us with a hurt face but I didn't mind it, he was already busy with someone.

"So what're we going to do today?" Soojung finally spoke up.

"We can go walk in a field, a soccer field actually. I just saw one while we were riding the bus." Sulli said smiling. All of us nodded with agreement and went to the soccer field. We sat in the corner watching kids playing, when the ball went our way.

"Hyung, pass it to us." The kids were screaming, Minho hyung held the ball and smiled at us.

"Let's play with them." We all nodded.

"You guys play, we'll be here watching all of you. Us girls can't kick that well." Sulli said and Krystal agreed.

"I think Krystal can kick." Kai said smirking. But Soojung frowned at Kai, then looked away Sulli also frowned from Kai's suggestion.

"No, Kai I think that boys can handle it well, since you got guts and won't break into pieces easily." Krystal snapped angrily. I was like stabbed in the heart by her words but I know that she was targeting Minho hyung that seems not offended by her insult and just laughed. Kai seemed to frown by that and patted Krystal's head, but Krystal shooked it off. Krystal, then stood up and walked off stomping angrily.

"I'll go accompany her, you guys play while we stroll out there." Sulli stood and smiled at us.

"Okay," I responded.

"Don't go too far, and scream if someone harasses you." Kai said with a concerned face that led me unguarded. It was the first time for me to hear Kai sound like that. Like a concerned boyfriend.

'Kai's got a girlfriend.' 

Krystal's voice popped up in my head and then I shooked it off. 'No Way'