Let me Know

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

After closing the door. 'Damn'
My heart rate kept on beating faster. 'Jeez, this hospital's giving me the creeps. Soojung might've been taken care of well but I still don't trust Kai by leaving her with him. Should I go back? What if they find it odd that I didn't buy any snacks?'
I kept pacing back and forth, while ruffling my hair turning it into a mess. I sighed and just go in.

"Hey guys, I forgot that there's already snacks in here." I faked a laugh.

Weeks past fast and the three of us were like peas-in-a-pod because we would eat, sleep, and do the whole training routine all over again. Krystal's been helping me on some pointers on what Sulli likes and dislikes or how to make a move that'll completely blow her mind. Kai's same old, same old, but he's less likely on the phone and spends more time with us.

"Taemin," I looked up in hall way and saw Kai.

"What?"

"Nothing, you seemed...I don't know...not yourself?"

"It's nothing. Um...where's Krystal?" He looked up and looked both sideways.

"You mean he's not here with you?" I shook my head.

"Obviously. Let's go look for her?"

"Sure, then after that we'll lock her so that she can't keep on disappearing on us." He snickered.

"Great idea," I smiled. "Kai, Krystal told me about the whole girlfriend thing, is it true?" He suddenly stopped his tracks and looked at me.

"Yes, it's true," He's words were firm and solid.

"I see," I looked up the ceiling. "So, you wouldn't mind if I as Krystal to be...my girlfriend?" I looked at him with a serious face as his expression became shock from what I just said. I'm not playing with anyone, I've realized that I got this confusing feeling about Krystal, the girl who's been in front of me all the time, but I was too distracted to see her because of Sulli. The reason my hearts been having new kinds of feelings, when we spend some time together. When I was lost in the darksness, she became the light to guide me back. When I was hurt, she eased my pain. When I hear her voice it's like a melody in my head, in every angle of her face, keeps popping everywhere. 'I swear, I'm getting some strange disease because of Soojung.'

"I thought you're more into Sulli?" I shrugged.

"Let's face it, Sulli not going to notice me even if there's a whole lot of crowd out there. She's more busy to impress someone that's not me. But Krystal...Krystal's been there in front of me all the time."

"Don't use krystal as a distraction." He warned me.

"I'm not using Krystal, What makes you think that I'm going to use her?"

"Okay," He smirked. "Why're you asking me?"

"Because you feel the same way." He pused walking.

"What makes you think that I like her?"

"Do you want me to dictate the long list?" I smiled. Continuing to walk as he followed me.

"Where's a list?"

"Yup, a really long one."

"Taemin, I-"

"Do I have you permission?"

"Why?"

"Because if we make this agreement, it wouldn't be hard on you."

"I have a girlfriend, remember? You said so yourself." He smirked again. 'Poor Kai.'

"I'll take that as a yes," I skipped on my way to find Krystal.

Once I was outside, I can only think of one place Krystal might be hanging out. It's the place she and I both loved to hang out sometimes. 'The park.' There she was sitting calmly in the swing. Her beautiful face was staring in to space, but it's still attracting me.

"Krystal," I said softly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Taemin, what're you doing here?" She sounded distracted.

"I should be asking you the same, this is my territory and you're sitting on my sit." I smiled and pointed at the swing she's sitting.

"I'm sorry," She stood up frowning. "Well, I better get going them"

"Soojung," I grabbed her wrist making her turn to me. "I'm just kidding." I laughed softly.

"I know," She nodded and smiled. "Taemin's not  like that."

"Sit down," I sat to where she was sitting. She turned to the other swing but I stopped her and patted my lap. "Come on," I grabbed her hand and made her sat on my lap.

"Taemin, this is-" I cut her by putting my finger on her lip.

"Shhh," I smiled. "Listen." I closed my eyes and she followed. I could hear the wind rustling by the grass, the squeaky sound of the swing, and children's laughter.

"Taemin, what are we doing?" She giggled between the lines.

"Can't you hear it?" I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Hear what?" She said like a kid.

"Natural sounds all over the place."

"Hmmm," She shooked her head.

"Then, close your eyes again and open your ears." She did close her eyes as I studied her face, fair white, long eye lashes, and her cute tiny pink lips. "Krystal," I spoke as she opened her eyes. "Don't open them yet. She went back closing them. "You're feelings for Kai, I know it's still in there, and I'm willing to help you as  you did for me to Sulli. Although I haven't tried them yet, I'll fulfill them as planned. But I know you're going to regret what I'm going to say...here goes nothing." I breathed in." I know this is wrong but let's be a couple for a few weeks and figure out our feelings towards them and for each other."

"What?" She opened her eyes surprised and shooked her head from disbelief. "Taemin, I was in a really bad break up and with Wulli and also with Kai. I'm still not ready to have a relationship with you or anyone else. Even thought I have these certain feelings that I am confusing with, it's just so...wrong."

"Okay then. I'll wait till you figured it all out." I wrapped my arms around her waist while I stare my eyes at her seriously.

"Okay," She sighed. "Thanks for understanding. I'm sorry if I turned you down."

"You haven't turned me down," I smiled at her. "I turned myself down. EPIC FAIL!" I laughed.

"Have you seen Kai lately, he's in love with his girlfriend."

"I know that he loves his girlfriend but Krystal, I've noticed from the way you look at her. He's not on the phone all day but stares at you." I said convincing her.

"Yeah, I've seen and observed him too."

"Well?"

"Maybe, they had a fight?" She grinned at me. "Taemin, I have a confession to make about thos whole Kai thing."

"You like him back?" I pushing the wing with my feet.

"No, it;s about the bracelet I saw." She fiddled her hand and looked down. 'BAD SIGN!' My mind was like panicking as it kept bouncing up and down screaming his head out. "I saw the same replica of it and I know you're not going to like it and this is so messed up because-"

"Krystal, just spit it out." I smiled.

"Sulli too have the same one as Kai's." She said in a tiny voice. I stared out of space while I was what she just said. 'Sulli and Kai?' To tell anyone the truth, while she was here the two of them were glued together, laughing, and acting all sweet.

"Taemin," She clasped her hands in my cheeks to face her. "Are you okay?" My head suddenly shooked itself.