What Are They Talking About?

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

I woke up with the sun on my face and also with an irritated face because I'm really not a morning person so whoever withdrawn the curtains will be in serious trouble. The kitchen was loud and the voices of the other members were loud enough that I can hear them through the room. There were actually laughing and shouting, especially Luna unnies voice were everywhere. I was too lazy to sit up and get off of bed, but then I remembered about last night, how I acted in fornt of Taemin and JongIn. It was unexpected for them to fight, because from the way I looked at it JongIn was kind of pissed last night which I don't know why. 'Is it something I did? What did I do last night? I ran to him when he thinks that he's feeling out-of-place when Taemin and I were chatting on the phone. The door opened, revealing Sulli and Amber laughing,entering the room, and making a silly grin in front of me.
"Yah!" They both shouted at me. I gave them a glare that set both of them a given distance out of my reach, being careful for me not to scratch them or grip their arms. "Manager oppa wants to talk to us all in the living room, but before that he wants you to pack your clothes, all of them."
I nodded while raising my head in bed, my body was still lying flat on it, and then I slupmed my head back as soon as they left the room. 'OMG! I forgot to tell them last night what happened. That grin their lips were will surely turn upside down. Get up Krystal!'
I stomped across the room, pulled out every drawer where my clothes are, and packed up. When I entered the living room, they were all seated with a glare on their eyes except for manager oppa that was making an apologetic face. 'Don't tell me he told them about this.' I slapped my cheeks to straighten myself, and then sat beside manger oppa, while my hands were intertwined together.
"I've already talked to them Krystal, and...um..." I looked at my hands nervously. 'Sorry guys, for not telling.'
"Krystal, you should've told us about what happened in the meeting." Victoria unnie said. Her voice felt like betrayed but I think she's understanding.
"I kind of forgot about it," I said to them, now looking in front but careful not to make any eye contact. "I wanted to, but I thought I wasn't suppose to say anything for a while. I didn't know that I'm going to move out soon and you're reactions right now's scaring me."
"Yah, Soojung," Sulli said. "It's okay." She said softly.
"But don't expect us to soften up easily because this ain't over yet. Manager wants to talk about something else too, and I hope that it'll be good news to all of us too." Amber said.
"After the meeting, the CEO's decided that the dorm that your team'll be putting it in a far away place where you'll be secretly be going through you training process."
"Secretly?" Luna cocked her head to the side. "Do you mean, we will not know where Soojung might be going? Who  are included in the sub-unit group?"
"Well, I could tell you their names and process, but the how their trainings going to be and their place to stay will not be anymore of your concerns, since I'm going to discuss it to Krystal about it too."
"We have a right to know what's going to happen, we're her family." Victoria said with concern.
"My family doesn't know yet, even Jessica unnie." They looked at me with disbelief, their face are saying 'We can't believe you'. "I haven't told them yet because I was afraid they would say no and I don't know what they're going to say, leaving and living with untrustworthy people and a secret place where there's no connection to the outside world."
"I have a lot to say even though I'm not your mother." Victoria unnie said grabbing both of my hands and carressed them, making me want to take it back because I actually don't deserve them.
"I'm sorry girls, but we don't have a lot of time. They're already waiting for her outside the building, so you can ask what's only easy too answer that's not complicated for us to have a long conversation." Manager oppa was holding his phone reading the message they gave him.
"Okay," Luna unnie exhaled. "Who's she going with?"
"Shinee's Taemin and Exo K's Kai are on the team, so you don't have to worry about it."
"Taemin's we can trust, but Kai not so much." Amber unnie said seriously.
"When are they going to be away for a while?" Sulli said making a pout.
"I still don't know, but the team said that if they're ready they can come back and debut with their sub-unit. I can' t be sure if they're going to be in the same dorm after debut since the schedule and stuffs, it's going to be hard if they move separately." I dropped my mouth open. 'Now, that's the part I didn't hear about.'
"It seems that your questions have already been answered," Manger stood up and I followed. "We'll be going now because the teams are already pissed about me taking the both of us so long, from the way they used emoticons are super scary." He said in a sarcastic tone to lighten up the mood, but too late we're already in a really tight group hug that's crashing my bones, ignoring manager oppa. As soon as he left the living room to take my luggages, Amber unnie grabbed my wrist and turning me to her.
"Take this," She put something in my hand, and I didn't see it. "Don't let anyone see this okay? It's a back up if they take the other one from you. It's already in vibration mode so that you won't be fussing around for them to notice what you're doing." I opened my hand and saw a small handphone that's out-of-date already. I smiled at them while holding back my tears. I've actually never been apart to them since being a trainee because we've been a team since then and they're the team that I've became close to even though the difference that we have.