The Unexpected Situation

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

'OH MY GOD! I lost again for the 6th times.'
I dropped my mouth open while staring at the LCD of the game machine saying, "LOSER" across it. Kai was jumping up and down, while laughing at me.
"You know, it's easier to say, 'I give up' bbuing bbuing," Kai imitated my 'bbuing bbuing', while I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm not giving up that easily," I crossed my arms.
"Okay then, since it's already midnight let's finish our game with one last round and you get to pick." I smiled at him while he tilts his head to the side watching me with a confused face.
"I certainly have a better idea." I dragged Kai by the arm and stopped at a toy machine that only girl and couples are interested to play. Yes, it's a stuff toy machine, where cutesy little plushies were found and many have lost to it for a hundreds of pennies.
"You must be kidding me." Kai falce-pamled and groaned.
"Well, you said I get to pick. Why bother pick that'll obviously make me lose when I can pick that will certainly make me win."
"Pfft, oh please," he scoffed. "I can do this even with my eyes closed." He smirked.
"Okay, prove it then." I gestured him to move forward.
"Gladly," I can see the fingers of Kai's were shaking nervously, which made me stifle a laugh. He looked at me, with angry eyes but I just shrugged cluelessly.
'Kim Jongin, give me your best shot.'
A few minutes later, a stuff toy dropped in the coontainer, which I happily got out off the machine without breaking a sweat. I faced kai with his mouth open and me who was waving the llama stuff toy which made me resemble of Amber. Kai suddenly turned around escaping immediately, but I followed him, fast with a grin acroos my face. I stopped in front of him by overtaking him while spreading my arms.
"Kai, I believe you owe me some questions." I smirked. Kai looked away as I stepped forward and cupped his face for him to face me as I search his eyes.
"I don't know where to start," his expression became blank while saying those words. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.
'I swear Kai likes to drag me in random places.' I stopped walking and he suddenly looked at me with a questionable face.
"Since it's already midnight, let's go back." I said looking away. "T'll give you until 5 in the afternoon tomorrow to remember whatever those scenes are, but make sure that you'll have to tell me the truth or else I may not know you anymore and let's consider that our friendship be might as well turn to strangers."
"Soojung-" I heard Kai whisper my name, but I shrugged his hold out of mine. I really don't like what's going to spill in Kai's mouth, but this is reality and I bet he only thinks of me as his best friend which I already figured out for sometime. But this is it, there's no turning back now. Whatever's going to happen Im going to face the truth that we'll never be together. Who am I kidding, I'm not beauty queen, I can't do cute aegyo's, I have a heart that's cold as ice, no one will ever look my way and that's all I feel about it. 'Smile, Soojung.'
We finally arrived at the dorm room but all the way here was full of awkward silence again. As the both of us kept on walking, sometimes if we pass onto something that's distracting I would assume that he would look at it so I could take a glimpse at his face but other times we would caught looking at each other.
"Krystal," I stopped walking but didn't look at Kai. "I can't wait to tell you tomorrow because if I don't say it right now I-"
"I already know," I said silently now looking straight at him.
"What?" I easily recognized his shocked tone.
"Didn't you hear me?" I didn't realize that my expression has taken him aback.
"Krystal, I'm sorry." I narrowed my eyebrows at him.
"What're you sorry about?" I was holding on to my natural voice that will not hint of any kind of anger. "It's none of my business or life, so it's not my prblem if what-s-ever happens to your life."
He clasped my shoulders with his arms making me flinch by his hug that's tight pulling me into his chest, but I couldn't have the heart to look at him. I don't know why I'm feeling this pain, but it hurts to face the truth.
"Kai, please let go," I mumbled, shrugging out of his arms but he just won't budge.
"I won't."
"Sulli is your girlfriend, right? My best friend. So please even though the last time we met we have some kind of misunderstanding that I don't know why I reacted that way." I glanced up at him, I can't read his expression but he's filled with worry and I don't know what to say to him. He remained standing there for about a few minutes until I cleared my throat.
"Krystal," he said softly.
"I'm okay," I forced a smile so that he won't see that I am affected. Maybe it's true, I'm falling for a guy that already has someone that is now claiming half of his heart. "Really, Kai. I'm okay, you don't have to worry about a single thing."
I finally turned my back on him.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow," Kai whispered angrily, giving up on my stubborn self. I heard the door on his room slammed as he closed them.
"Why's he like this? I should be the one who's pissed off. No Krystal." I puffed my cheeks to wake up. 'You shouldn't be angry, this has nothing to do with you.'
I entered my room and flopped down in my bed. Seriously, I couldn't sleep at all, I jusy tossed and turned in my bed. Until morning finally came and as I looked at the mirror, the girl that's before me has a scary panda eyes, a horrible reflection that's reflecting my feelings. It's unbearable to think about it. 'I can't face anyone like this especially him, I can't face him even if ,my face weren't like this. 
In the practice room, I was full of sweat all over my body and a knock was heard on the door. I didn't turn to look at the door because the mirror was infornt of me already.
"Krystal, can we talk?" Kai peeked inside the room as I was stunned that he was at my door right now asking me if we could talk. 'Focus, Krystal.'
"You can but you'll only stand at the door." I said coldly to him.
"Can I come ine? We can't talk someone's going to hear us," he said quietly. I have the urge to laugh at him because of the way he's acting, but I remembered I'm suppose to be like talking to a stranger.
"That's not going to make any difference," I pointed secretly at the installed CCTV camera at the fornt side corner of the room. It made Kai looked at it and scratch his nape after looking to the otherside.
"Well, maybe we can talk outside while we're on a walk."
"We're in the middle of a training." I crossed my arms in my chest and tlted my head away from his way.
"It's our break," he said convincing me. "Please, I need to talk to you. I know that if Taemiin hyung comes back I'll be having a hard time to talk to you alone."
I sighed while thinking what to do. Kai seems like he's losing his patience, sighed and was about to close the door. I didn't know what came to me but my feet dragged me to the door making it stop midway before closing it.
"Alright, let's have a walk. BUT for at least 15 minutes and after that you'll have to wait until we finish this." I saw a hint of smile from his mouth referring that he's now satisfied with it.
"Outside the company," he grabbed my wirst pulling me ouside hurriedly until we end up in a river. The river that we-I mean I wouldn't forget. The night that we danced amusingly with just earphones plugged in one of our ears while dancing to the rhythm. I don't know if he remebers but I doubt it. The wind was directly on our face that made my hair tangled up on my face.
"Krystal," I looked at kai, who was just a few centimeters away from my face to his. Instead of looking at his face or eyes my look was directly captivated by his lips. Until I couldn't stand it anymore and clasped my hands in his face making his eyes wide, startled from my actions. Before I realized what I was doin, I smashed my lips into his, as I tasted a sweet flavor that was coming from his mouth. Finally, I broke the kiss and looked away but he put his hand on my chin and pulled me into him again. I closed my eyes, then Kai the bottom of my lips which was a permission to enter my mouth so I let him. He tilted my head up to make the kiss a little deeper and I was already loosing out of breath. After a few minutes we broke looking for some oxygen while our foreheads were leaning from one another. A flash of Sulli's face came across me that made me realize I have to stop it so I pushed Kai away lightly.
"This is so messed up," I said looking straight at him.
"Krystal-" he stepped closer.
"No Kai," I held one hand and stepped back. "Don't"
But he stepped forward fast, clasping his hands in my face, forcing me to look at him while he search my eyes.
"Don't you get it, Kai?" My voice turned into a sob. "Sulli's my best friend and she trusts me."
"Do you think I don't know that?" He growled at me. "I know that Sulli's also my girlfriend, but can't you see that my heart was fated with you? All thiose times we spend those moments together, for me was all memorable. Everynight and day you would just pop out of my head. I can't sleep without ever thinking about you, thinking that you heart and mine fits together like a puzzle."
"Kai-"
"I know you life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn away, I will still choose to stay with you even if you consider me as a stranger in your sight but remember in your heart and mine, we are one."
The sweetes words that I wouldn't expect that was for me would be said by the one I desire to be with. He hugged me tight but I couldn't contain my worried feeling but for now this feels like time stopped for a hundreds of years. What are we going to do after we are sent back to Seoul? Will Kai choosehis girlfriend over me? What'ss I feel when Sulli's now in front of me? Will I be able to hide what I'm feeling? What'll Taemin do or say when he is fully convinced that Sulli loves Kai? And what'll we do to stay together with all that what's going to happen?