I Want Comfort

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

"Sulli?" She was in the dressing room, smiling to herself like an angel that makes me melt.
"Oppa, what's up?" She seems nervous when she saw me standing by the door.
"I'm fine, you?"
I'm fine too,"She bit her lower lip still smiling at me.
"Oppa, were you here after all this time by the door?"
"No, why?" I shook my head at the same time.
"You want to grab a snack? The unnies are busy and Krystal's you know, out," she said.
"Okay let's go," We go to a cafe near our dorm.
"What are you doing here, oppa?"
"The schedules were being cleared, they saud that it should be fine if I could attend some overseas to promote with the hyungs," She stopped abruptly with a shock face. "What's the matter, Sulli?"
She looked at me and smiled, shooking her head. I just shrugged it off to ignore it. We ordered our snack instead, too lazy to go back again, especially when the cafe has less people in it. The cafe was elegant with beautiful lights outside although it was the sun was just setting.
"This cafe has a nice view outside, you can see that it's elegantly made." I said blushing as I pulled a chair to let her sit down and then I sat across her. 'This is your chance, Taemin. Thell her now or you'll regret it.'
"Sulli, can I ask you something?" I said, as my heart was beating so fast and I breathed.
"Sure, oppa" She put down the menu, looked at me and gave me a bright smile. I felt the heat and bright-red tomato color creeping up my face.
"Um..." 'Taemin, you can do it! Now or never!'
"Will you got out with me?" I looked up at her and she semms relazed that was ready to laugh.
"Oppa, we're already out," she said giggling.
"No, I mean out-out," I said seriously.
"What do you mean?" She tilted her head to one side, definitely confused.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I blurted out. Her eyes was wide open from the unexpected question, she darkened her gaze but stiffened, then smiled at me.
"Oppa, I'm sorry, but I can't. I've already liked someone and he feels the same way towards me." She smiled apologetically. It felt like my world was crumbling down, my heart was being ripped painfully apart that's been pouring an amount of blood, killing me instantly, and I felt dizzy all of a sudden, but I just shooked it off. 'I haven't felt like this heavy before and it's tearing me apart.
"Oppa?" I looked at Sulli with my eyes blurring up.
"Sulli, I remembered that I'm going to do something today." I stood up and bowed at her before leaving. "I'm going now, I'm sorry for taking your time." I run off leaving Sulli with a worried expression from the way I behave. I heard her calling my name from a distance, but I was already running and I wasn't sure where my legs were taking me, I was like running for my life. I wasn't at my state of mind to do anything, but my feet won't stop walking. I wouldn't care if I was alone, though I hate being alone all the time. My hyungs know that, but I would deny it and No one knows that I don't like being by myself. It's my time for myself to think. My phone vibrated, when I was about to cancel the call, Krystal's name popped out, I softened answering it.
"Taemin, what happened? Sulli called me-"
"Krystal, I don't have the strangth to talk to anyone right now." I murmured.
"I know that, but please I'm here to comfort you and listen."
"Okay," I sighed.
"But if you don't want me to, I'll call Minho or Key, if you like."
"No, I don't like anyone involve, who knows nothing. And I don't think Minho's going to answer any of my or your calls."
"I know, but they know something, and maybe Minho'll change his mind because you're in distress right now."
"Can we just talk? Calling them may lead to an argument."
"Sure. Want to talk about you-know-who?"
"I don't think I have the bones to talk concerning about her."
"Okay, where are you right now?" I looked all around, but I don't have any clue where I am. I'm standing in a playground that's near a school, that full of kids were running from afar, I couldn't hear their laughter, but they were having fun.
"I don't know, but there's a playground and a nursery school. What are you doing anyway? Free time?" I sat on a swing and I just realized my legs were heavy and tired from all the running.
"Nope, the managers left me in the exercise room, all by myself. JongI'ns somewhere in the building, though I'm not even sure he's in the building, because he was acting strange since last night by a mysterious call."
"I see. Call? From who?"
"I don't know, but he's quite hyper and smiling like a goofball, like he's in love or something."
"Uh-huh, are you sure he didn't say anything at all?"
"Nope, but he just told me that it's a friend. Anyway, let's talk about something else than JongIn, I'm still mad at him for not telling me anything, some kind of friend I am to him." She said sarcastically.
"Okay, it's hard to believe that you're exercising even though the managers aren't watching."
"I know, but the managers told me otherwise, and I think there's cameras all over the place."
"Then, why are you on the phone? If they see you, they'll surely think otherwise."
"I'll tell them that you need comfort."
"That's not very professional of you."
"You're a friend and I don't like friends getting into trouble or emo-like."
"Am I an emo?"
"I felt like it. Look, Taemin, I care about you so much and I'm not used to you being sad. When you're with me it feels comfortable and I'm quite surprised that you don't feel uncomfortable to me."
"Yeah, I feel that too."
"Taemin," she whined.
"What?"
"Please say more than limited words. You're like a machine from the other end of the line."
"Really? Then I'll tone up my voice." I said squeaked.
"Hahaha, really Taemin that surprised me. Don't let anyone ruin your day, it'll be a drag if you did."
"Okay," I looked at my wristwatch, it was already 7:00 pm. "I gotta go, manager hyung's going to kill me when I get there."
"Shouldn't it be "manager hyung's going to kill me if I get late", right?"
"Yeah, but I'm already shot when I step inside the building. I'm sure that he's already at the front door waiting, tapping impatiently with his foot."
"Okay, oh and Taemin."
"What?"
"Never cry for the person who hurts you. Just smile and say "thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you", and if you ever need me I'll be there no matter what. I love you both as my friends and both of you are not going to let any of our friendship go to waste. Smile and bye!" I blushed when she said all those words. I smiled unconciously wide, then stopped my tracks realizing that my heart was beating so fast. I touched my chest near my heart to calm down, but it just won't. 'I better consult a doctor. I don't know what kind of disease Soojung is giving me nowadays.'