I'll Wait

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

'I certainly didn't expect Krystal to wake up early in the morning. It was my turn to wake her up, but when she entered the office her face was tired. Is it because of what I did? I never actually, well officially broken up with Sulli, but what if she picks Taemin over me? I can't get this out of my head.'
I scratched my head in frustration. 'Krystal, who keeps my heart beating all over inside make me want her so badly.'
I scrambled out of bed to see Krystal, as I knocked on the door it seems like she's not answering at all. 'Is she asleep? Or maybe at the bathroom?'
I kept pacing back and forth, while I sighed to calm myself. I looked at my watch and realized that our classes starts at 8, but there's only 15 minutes left.
'Is she still asleep? No way, Krystal always wakes up 45 minutes before class starts.'
I knocked again, but not a single sound can be heard, so I impatiently opened the door slowly.
"Krystal, are you-" I suddenly stopped and lost for words. The room was completely isolated of Krystal's things, it was all neat and none seemed to be out of place. I've searched for Krystal's slippers but I couldn't find them, now the cabinet but no clothes are insight or in the bathroom, but then again no bathing materials or towels.
'Could Krystal-no she wouldn't. She would never abandon us, it's not Krystal's thing to completely back down on some reasons that made her do it.'
I sat on the bed and lied down watching the ceiling, but when a peper crumpled sound came out of nowhere I suddenly sat up and began searching for it. I got out of bed and patted on all parts of it until I found it. It was a small notebook that seems to be her diary and there's a note inside it.

 

Jongin,

 

             As you read this I night be gone for a while or I may not be able to comeback, so you three - for whoever fills up on me will have to promote as a team. I'm sorry to say that I left without any reason, I know that you'll be able to find this because it's your turn to wake me up, remember? I'll strive to become better as I'm away for awhile. You might want to know but don't, please give me time, even if you asked the others, they don't know anything. So I expect you to continue and do your best too. I still have anemia which causes me to get back and start again. It's funny 'cause everytime I do my very best, my best isn't good enough. What you and Taemin feels are honestly confusing, so I don't dare answer the obvious and twists it all. I'm not saying that I regret kissing you because I was the one who started it, I'm saying that maybe I was fooling around. I really can't say that I'm serious, remember no matter what Sulli's still considered as my friend, so please take care of her for me. I may not be there, but I will get the news, if you do anything to her that'll make her cry. Jongin, the way I feel about you is confusing as you and Taemin kept being bipolar all of a sudden. So please, whatever happens continue with the group, even though it's not me. You may never know, Sulli might be the one to replace me and please do me a favor, don't get any fights with Taemin, don't get hurt and be strong. I'll be back soon, but I don't know when'll that be. So, I advice you to be happy, please. I love you both especially you Jongin.

 

Krystal.

 

P. S.

          Don't tell Taemin, I'm hoping that both of you will be in good terms even though I know I might not get back on time for the group.

 


'Krystal, where are you?'
The diary that's on my other hand will have to wait for me to read it. This letter might be written before she left this room, obviously but what I mean is she's been planning on leaving before.
'She said that she's just going away to get better, at what? She's already perfect to me. Why would she leave without telling me?'
I stood up with the diary still in my hand as I entered my room.
"Krystal," I muttered, confused and worried. 'Where could she be? Why did she left? You have to get well Krystal. I mean it, if you don't I might get you here myself.'
I hid Krystal's diary behind my pillow so that it'll feel that she's here beside me.

"What do you mean she left?" I heard Taemin from the managers' office, slamming his hand on the table. I peeked inside and it seems manager hyung didn't even care. Then it seriously hit me, manager hyung knows something about this. 'He might know where Krystal might be.'
I entered the room and bowed at both of them.
"Kai, what do you want? You want to know where Krystal might be too?" Manager hyung crossed his leg and made a grimaced face. 'As much as I want to, Krystal made it clear to me that all I need is patience and hope.'
"No, I was actually wondering if I could go outside for 3 hours and skip classes?"
"Well, three teachers won't be able to attend today's classes, so I guess it'll be okay, but it's better if you'll get back exactly 3 hours."
Okay," then, Taemin grabbed my arm to face him.
"You're not even going to ask where Soojung is?" I looked at him straight in his eyes.
"She's going to be fine. I gurantee you that." He clutched the grip even harder in my arm. "Let go."
"If something happens to her, I'm going to beat you up." He glared at me and left. I smirked and looked at manager hyung intensely.
"What are you looking at me like that for?" He said while looking at the papers that it seems like he's studying it seriously.
"About Krystal," I cleared my throat and he stopped what he's doing right now.
"You wanna know where Krystal is too?"
"No, but I'm here to confirm something with you."
"Where she's going right now, is it safe?"
"I don't know."
"Hyung answer me. I'm worried about her as much as you are."
"What do you know?"
"Little, but I won't spill and neither do you as promised, but I want to know if she's going to be safe there, wherever she is 24/7."
"Honestly speaking yes, she's going to be fine. You don't have to worry about a thing, the company's representative's with her to observe and make sure she's taking regular medication just like you always do. Could that answer all you question?" I stood up straight as hyung raised one eyebrow at me.
"Yes, thank you hyung. If ever Krystal gets in contact, you don't have to call me cause I know you won't but tell her to get back soon, Jongin and and Taemin's waiting." I bowed down and left, thinking that I should be positive all the time for Krystal. She'll love that."
The other hallway was noisy as mush as I was interested to take a peek I went immediately to the practice room to eat breakfast. Manager hyung would bring our breakfast inside the practice room so that we won't go out to other places that'll waste time.
"OPPA!" The door suddenly burst open revealing Sulli with Taemin leaning at the door frame, smirking at me.
"Sulli, what're you doing here?" I said surprised.
"I was going to aske her the same thing," Taemin said.
"You guys don't know?" Sulli looked at both of us, while using her index finger near , like a small kid.
"Sulli, we don't know why you're here." I shrugged and shooked my head.
"Well, unnie suddenly packed my clothes and told me that manager oppa wants me downstairs. The next thing I knew was I'm here infront of the building. He told me to proceed to Krystal's room, but she wasn't there, so I came here. By the way, where's Krystal?"