Looks Can Be Decieving

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

 

Taemin’s POV

 

It was truly unexpected as I started walking away from the unbearable sight that left me wondering ‘WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?’

‘What were Chanyeol and Krystal doing in her room?’

‘I would’ve barged in to that room, well the room was open. Okay, I should’ve entered the room, demanding on what was going on. It’s a good thing that there weren’t installed cameras in the room or else they’ll be in a lot of trouble with the manager. TAEMIN! Stop caring for what will happen to them, especially to Krystal, she doesn’t even like you and you don’t like her too. You love Sulli and that’s that.’

“Taemin-goon what’s the matter?” I looked up and found myself in the managers’ offices.

“Manager hyung,” I said hesitating in saying what I saw about a few minutes ago. “I just want to request another room for the team. It seems that the mirror shattered.”

“Yeah, I was wondering about what really happened.” I began to shift both my left and right foot to stand.

“About that-“

“It seems that the security that was assigned in the surveillance room doesn’t have any clues and tapes on what happened.”

“What?” I looked up surprise and questions then suddenly filled my head. “What do you mean the security doesn’t have any clue about that?”

“It means that the video shows that there was no one in the dance room when that happened.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yeah, it just seemed like someone cut the video or something, which is I’m not sure about it.” I stared at manager hyung and he seems like he’s not angry, curious, or panicking.

“Aren’t you going to do something about it?”

“Well with this kind of situation, I can’t do anything but forward this to the main building and wait for their response.”

I just nodded in response to lose the temper that was surging inside me.

 

“Are you okay?” I looked up and Sulli appeared in front of me. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone, but when I saw Sulli everything seemed to be ignored.

“Uh…yeah,” I looked up at her again, tilting her head. “I’m sorry, but really I’m not in the mood to talk at all.”

“You like her too?” She looked away from my eyes.

“Who?”

“Ugh…don’t start to be numbed about this. I know that she’s this beautiful goddess that nobody can resist, with or without the effort of doing any aegyos. I can’t believe I’m like praising her.” She scowled while rolling her eyes.

“If you’re talking ‘bout-“

“Puh-lease,” she said crossing her arms in front of her chest. “I know a guy who’s pretty caught up with a girl he can’t have when I see one. And don’t give me that kind of cold attitude.”

“What’s this about?”

“I got a plan.” She smiled almost too freakishly dark behind those eyes.

“Krystal!” I ran up next to her, although I was trying to be ecstatic with her cold eyes towards me. “I just want to ask you to show me the moves that you just shown on our first meeting with you.”

“Ugh!” She scowled and smirked. “You’re a great dancer, can’t you do it?”

“Well-“

“The great LEE TAEMIN, asking for moi?” She said pushing her palm in her chest. “Tsk! Sorry buddy but do it yourself.” Krystal spun around and began walking away.

“What happened to you?” That made her stop walking.

“Haven’t I explained enough?”

“Well, last time I saw you. You and Chanyeol were like mashing your face to each other.”

“Is that what you think? I’ve been ting around to get to the top.”

“Woah” I put both my hands up in front of her. “I didn’t say anything; those words just came out of your mouth.”

“Well I hope you’re happy, because you’re exactly like everyone else around me.” Krystal walked up closer to me, our faces just inches away. “Aren’t you sick of putting me down? You’re like Sulli, are you that desperate?”

“I’m not like anyone.” I said narrowing me eyes to her, hesitating to the words that I’ve just said to her. Am I really just like them?

“Don’t think that just because you three grouped together to pull me down, doesn’t mean that you can drag me to the bottom pit.” She turned around and I sighed with relief. I clutched a handful of my hair, thinking twice and redoing the scenes that just happened. I just want my Krystal back!