Goodbye...

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

"Krystal, what do you like to eat?" Jongin nudged me while I suddenly snapped from my moment of silence.
"W-what? Oh-I will have uh-burger and frieds." I said. I was speaking something but not actually thinking on what I was saying.
"Are you okay?" I looked at Jongin and realized that he was so close that when I looked at Taemin, he was glaring at Jongin and also snapped straight when he noticed I was now looking at him.
"Kai, you're really making Soojung uncomfortable." I suddenly blushed and bend my head down for them to not notice.
"Actually, I'm not the one who's really doing it," He smirked at Taemin.
'Kim Jongin,  no fighting.'
My inside-me said.
"Ah guys, we're outside and it's best for you two to not fight unless you want me to leave you two and maybe I can eat somewhere else? I still have a reputation to defend either do both of you too. So, please stop acting like a  ahild." I glared at the both of them that made them sit up straight and just in time all those things I've been saying made me realize I'm actually really hungry.
"So, how's training?" Taemin asked to lighten up and also obviously to change the subject to Jongin. It's good of Taemin to act mature when Jongin becomes childish and all.
"Fine, no even greater," he smirked.
'I don't like the sound of this."
"It was like a river flowing really fast I don't even doubt that two can do the job." Jongin smiled a little.
'And I stand corrected on what I felt. Way to open your mouth, Jongin.'
"I'm really glad that you survived the training kid." Taemin said, giving some insults to Jongin. Taemin knows that Jongin doesn't stand that the fact people would tell him he's just a kid, naive and clueless of what're the  consequences.
"Thanks, I'll accept that as a compliment, oh and Krystal's fine if you must know. We're actually-" I stood up as much as I wanted to shove Jongin with my whole unbitten hamburger in his throat I'd rather leave than cause a commotion. I can't believe that Jongin was going to spill something that's out-of-the-blue that'll make Taemin seriously angry, no furious. I don't know why but I actually got the feeling he will.
"Where are you going?" Taemin said worriedly.
"I'm leaving, I just lost my appetite," I murmured glaring until I reached outside and took in a deep breath. Someone then grabbed my arm.
"Krystal," when I turned, it was obviously Jongin.
"I'm sorry about how I acted," he said panting.
"It's okay, but don't talk like that to a sunbae and both of you are suppose to be friend, for heaven's sake, what happened?" I said trying not to burst into anger.
"You" Jongin said seriously. When I looked from behind Taemin was smiling carrying a paperbag. I smiled that made Jongin look from behind.
"I though I could bring the food that we didn't even touched, so it wouldn't be a waste."
"Of course," I nodded and entered the van. All the way to the building I was between Jongin and Taemin. The two obviously wants my attention, so they would talk to me and sometimes do it at the same time. Both of themwere also holding my hand so I couldn't reach my phone because when I would do that they would just squeeze them tighter.

Once alone in my room, lying down on my bed there came a knock on my door making me groan, but he opened them anyway.
"Krystal, can I talk to you?"
"Of course." Taemin entered the room and closing the door quietly.
"About what happened awhile ago I'm really sorry we were both acting like stupid children."
"'S okay, I'm already used to it. You two're just like Amber and Luna." I tucked my hair on one side.
"Also also I want to talk to you about something that can't wait until tomorrow."
"Okay, what is it?" I said sleepily, actually my eyes are ready to close because I was already tired before Taemin and Jongin's childish quarrel.
"I-will you be my girlfriend?" Taemin kneeled on one kee and touched both of my hands.
"Taemin-I"
'I clearly don't know what to say. All this going on I can't take it all in actually, and even before until now another problem just had taken into place.'
"I'm sorry, but-"
"Taemin got taken aback and stood up slowly while looking at the floor.
"Hehe, that was actually just a joke." He scratched his nape and the atmosphere then got really awkward. No one dared to talk at all and that made me uncomfortable inside.
"I better go then, sorry for wasting you time." He grabbed the knob amd was about to go.
"I see, see you then."
"But if it were true," Taemin said not looking at me but at his hand. "Will that be your final answer?"
He looked at me for a moment I thought I saw a glint of water coming from the corner of his eye. I couldn't answer, it felt like my tongue got tied inside my mouth.
"Is it because of Kai?" My eyes grew big when he mentioned Kai, and I think he'd taken it as a yes, so he then looked up front.
"I thought so," he left with a soft voice. I collapsed on my bed and covered my eyes with an arm, trying to stop the unexpected tears that are continously falling.
'Krystal, stop it already. What's happening? It feels like my world and others are falling apart. I'm totally confused right now.' I clutched my heart with the other hand.
I couldn't sleep, I just let time go fast and still no hint of sleepiness came to me which scared me alot.
'Because of me, they're experiencing something like that. Weren't it be better if I'm not here? Ugh! I don't know anymore.' I sighed watching the ceiling as I drifted off to sleep.

As morning came, my body wouldn't work that well because my mind was still that tired from last night.
"I finally made a decision." I rose up from my bed and slipped on my slippers running to the bathroom. I was nervous as I stood up infront of the door, I washearing voices inside the room, which I was wondering if I should interrupt them. I rested my head on the door, then I think I heard my name and Sulli's too, making me want to listen to them more clearly. I sighed while I clutched the knob to open it, but it suddenly opened up.
I looked at the surprised Taemin infront of me as I picked inside Jongin was also there, sitting nervously with the manager. I ignored the two of them and made my way in to the manager who was also stunned in seeing me and at the same time eyed the two while they shrugged.
"Oppa, can I talk to you?" I said not minding the two, but then I changed my mind and glared at them.
"Ah-hyung we should go. I think that practice might be early today," Taemin said as he dragged Jongin out as well, but both stopped and looked at me. Although I wasn't looking at them I felt 2 pairs of eyes looked at me and a pang of my heart got stronger. 'It's my decision, so I expect they'll respect it as I did to them.'
"What're we going to talk about?" Manager oppa said looking at me while I took the chair facing him, nervously.
"I'm not actually prepared to debut without my other members."
"What do you mean?"
I looked at my fingers as I were purposely twiddling them as the interlaced together and I suddenly squeezed them . As I'm holding back the tears that I don't want to show any sign of weakness that's going to refuse me to do what I wanted.
"Krystal," I looked straight at manager oppa's eyes. "Tell me what're you going to say so that I can get on why the fact you're not ready."
"It's because I can't handle these things without the members. My anemic's getting back, I tend to pass out every practice and I can't handle the pressure."
"We can go to the-"
"I don't think it'll be a good idea, oppa. It's no use, I definitely can't handle it now."
"I need you Krystal to get to the point."
"I've come to a decision that I'm quitting the sub-unit." I said directly. 'There's no taking it back since I've already said it.'
"You can replace me with Sulli."

Before manager oppa can say anything which I can't hear because it'll only hurt me I ran to my room and looked at my packed luggage. I was ready to go and no one's stopping me. I can't handle the pressure, there's so many things that I'm clueless about and I can't stand the fact that they're blocking me from the truth. Now I know that it's time to leave and maybe they'll come to realize I'm not a toy to be played around but neither is Sulli or I can just let them handle this on their own with her. As soon as I left my empty room I saw that manager oppa was already downstairs with the van. Sneaking out wasn't easy because Jongin was at his room and his ears were sharp so I have to stealthily walk and at the same time carry all my stuffs, while Taemin was in the practice room which the door was transparent for managers to keep an eye on them to not slack off as they pass, with mirrors surrounding the dance room it was a tricky part as I took a lot of minutes then left running slowly. As I reached the van I hugged manager oppa because I won't be seeing him for a while, and I have already decided that I'm leaving for a shortwhile to take some rest until they call me up again. No one will know.