Dark Feelings

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

"I'm going to miss you," I am helping Sulli pack her clothes. 45 days have been awesome and short, but Kai and I grew awkward because he's been spending most of the time with Sulli and the others, except for me. I still remembered the night when Sulli and Kai talked to each other just the two of them, my feelings were like squeezed into one, suffocating me.

"I'm going to miss you too." Sulli hugged me tight and released me to go back to what she was doing.

"Sulli, I've been meaning to ask you something," I dropped my body in my bed.

"About what?" She said not looking at me.

"About the other night when Kai suddenly acted like an overprotective boyfriend towards you, in front of all of us, it's still stuck in my head." I looked up at the ceiling, I kept replaying those moments in my mind before and after the rooftop incident. It was the night that I actually talked to him formally with no specific feelings  and no walls in our conversation.

"Krystal, we just talked that's all we did and nothing more." She said as she won't look at me. Like the old Sulli I know she would smile and give me childish laughs but she didn't.

"I know that, Sulli. But since the day you came Kai's been acting really weird. You guys seem to know and spend more time with each other." I shifted to look at her but she was facing the closet.

"Really? I think Kai's quite fair with anyone. It just takes the right time and person to be close to that person." She said giggling.

"I guess, but whenever I'm coming closer to him to have some time to talk her would leap up and ran to you." I frowned. "He also mentioned a girl that's a friend on the phone but he finally told me, honestly that he has a girlfriend."

"I see," Sulli seems to not be interested because she's making a flat tone while nodding, pretending to listen to me. I clutched an extra pillow by my side and threw the back of her head. She then force herself to turn her head and give me a glare.

"Got your full attention?" I smirked but she sighed, close her eyes and turned around, completely ignoring me now.

"Yes," she finally said, but continued tidying up.

"Did you know that he has a girlfriend right now?" I lie flat on my stomach fiddling with my handphone.

"No, I don't know. Will you please stop talking about Kai?" She snapped angrily.

"Okay, jeez no need to act such a spoiled brat." I stood up and was about to leave. I knocked over her bag that was near the door, letting all her neat piled stuff fall from the inside.

"KRYSTAL!" Sulli exploded making me jump.

"I'm sorry," I crouched and was putting it all back neatly. When I was packing it I touched something like a cold metal that was seemed to be a chained. I looked at it with my eyes wide open, shoked from what made me stand while clinging it wiuth my fingers to Sulli's face.

"Sulli, is this yours?" She looked at me wide-eyed and gulped. I waved it out of her reach before she can grab it from my fingers. I studied it carefully, it was the same as Kai's, same in every corner from the way I pictured it.

"Jeez, Krystal," She grabbed it from me before I know it while her other hand grabbed my shoulder making me face her and flinch from her grasp. She let go of me and I backed up, leaving the room where Sulli was. I walked to the hallway, through the elevator until I reached the company's door. Without realizing that someone was in front of me, making me bump them.

"Krystal," I looked up as I know that person's voice, Minho standing in front of me with a wave and a smile. "Why are you in such a hurry, aren't you saying goodbye to us while we leave? Where's Sulli? I thought you were helping her?"

"Ah-yeah, I just needed some fresh air. Can you excuse me?" I was about to go when Minho's hand grabbed my arm making me stop to where I was.

"Krystal, is this about our break up?" I looked up at him with a serious expression.

"No, Minho. It's already in the past, why would you think about that?"

"Because from the way you're acting right now. You seemed in pain."

"Yes in pain but not from you, Minho. From someone else, actually from two people that I trusted." I looked away from him but looked at his expression again.

"Can I tell you the reason, why I broke up with you?" 'So, there's a reason.'

"Can you not?" I snapped.

"Krystal, the reason is-"

"Didn't I asked, 'can you not'?" I said from my clenched teeth forcing myself to not cry in front of a man who's not worth my tears.

"Let me finish," He sighed, but I shrugged until I was walking away fast.

"It's because of Sulli." He shouted making me stop my tracks. I turned shocked, my heart was beating fast, and more anger grew in me.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Don't be angry, but I like her. After our break up I've thought about my feelings for her."

"What's so special about Sulli, anyway?" I blurted without thinking.

"Krystal," I looked at Minho's back and saw Sulli, who was between Taemin and Kai, looking hurt by what I said. 'It's true anyway. Why her out of all the girls out there?'

I bowed at the 4 of them and ran outside without thinking wherever my feet takes, it's fine as long as I don't see them at all. Tears in my eyes that I was enduring streamed out staining my cheeks drifting to my chin. I looked around after running, I ended in a field of flowers. It was a beautiful view that made me feel that I don't deserve this kind of view to see. Then, when I was looking up the sky was gray and dampened, rain poured suddenly. It was no ordinary rain, it was heavy like what I'm feeling inside right now. The rain was covering my tears that I'm producing from my eyes. My knees collapsed on the ground, my head's up facing the rain but I sling my arm to cover my eyes with sadness. The rain was joining me from the frustation, betrayal, and my angered-self to everyone who pretended. I can't help but cry my hearts out, what I'm feeling inside, dark and blurry. 'Do I really don't have a chance? The people I trusted as now miles apart from mine . Is this reall the reality I'm facing now? I feel betrayed. ALONE.'

"Krystal?" In the heavy rain I can still hear someone's voice, calling my name. I didn't respond when a 'he' was shouting my name. "KRYSTAL!"

I can feel that he's coming closer struggling to fight the wind and the rain as each stride makes a splash.

"DON'T!" I shouted, not turning my back while tears still falling down, eyes now front and arms not covering my eyes. I wasn't even sure if they were my tears or from the rain, soaking my whole body and covering them. That person's arms were over my shoulder, came around me and on hand covering my eyes. He was hugging me tightly, my back in his chest and at the top of my head I could feel the curve of his neck.

"Please, don't cry anymore. It only breaks my heart seeing you cry. Seeing you like this." As he whispered in my ear. That voice, the one that's making my heart beat and at the same time tore apart by that person.

'Why does it have to be you? You already have someone in mind.' Then pitch black struck me. 'I'm scared of losing those people who shared those unforgettable moments with me, but the most disgusting part of our friendship was that I didn't know that I already lost them from the very beginning.'