Remember: I'm Always Here

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

Seeing her like this makes me want to hug her and say it's going to be alright, but I know it's not because I have a feeling that she's not going to be with me for a long time, I assure you that. She left carelessly as she did in the rain, following her was a bad idea but my started to run after her. Sulli and the others were worried that she ran out. I was about to ran after her, but Sulli caught my wrist stopping me and I watched Taemin ran after her. I still remembered what Sulli said to me.

"Don't leave me," I just looked at her and shrugged away.

"What's wrong with you? She's your best friend, how can you be so inconsiderate?" I ran gripping my hand to the doorknob.

"If you step out of that door you know what'll happen," Sulli yelled.

"I'll be right back," I shooked my head as I turned to her and ran out the door. I left her with a tear in the corner of her eye.

Right there, behind her I was I ran to her, fighting the wind and the rain that came, she even yelled telling me to stop but I didn't because my heart didn't as it was beating it for her. I hugged her so tight that I don't want to ever let go and she suddenly fainted. It's a good thing that Taemin finally showed up, the three of were drenched by the rain going to the hospital.

Now, it's been three days and she's still lying in bed unconcious. The doctor said it was because of stress and a high fever. I was stupid for letting this kind of thing happened to her. I haven't texted or called Sulli since the day we had our fight, but what she acted to her best friend was selfish. It was the least act that I expected her to act.

"Kai, maybe you should get some sleep and change your clothes." Taemin said while patting my back. I was sitting beside the unconcious Krystal, my hand in a ball in her blanket.

"You should go too, I'll watch over her." I said concentrating of Krystal.

"But-"

"Just do it, Taemin hyung," He went outside with our manager, leaving me alone with Krsytal. I couldn't leave her here, there's no way I'm going to leave her by my side, not again. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. After, I held it with two hands as my lips were still attached to her hand. I closed my eyes praying that maybe she'll wake up now. 'I want to be here with you when you wake up.'

"Err," I heard something as I looked up, and there she was, Krystal's eyes fluttered as she looked up as the ceiling landing to mine.

"Hey," I said as I carressed her cheeks with a shocked expression from her face. "Please talk to me," I whispered kissing her hand.

"What happened?" She sat up but I put my other hand in her shoulder pushing her gently and shooking my head.

"Don't bother, you're still unstable and I don't want to you doing something that I might regret again."

"Kai, what happened?" She repeated.

"You ran out, and you were crying, it seemed that you were not in the state to be safe, so I ran after you. You ended up in a field, crying and seemed hurt so I went to you but you fainted." She nodded, as I hold her hand carressing it with my thumb.

"Sulli..." She whispered. I wouldn't forgive her for bad mouthing Sulli but in my heart I don't want her to be away from me.

"Krystal, is there something bothering you? Why did you say that behind her back? Why say mean words to Sulli? She's your best friend."

"Minho broke up with me because of one girl," she looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Because of Yuri noona," I nodded as I murmured in her hand.

"No, because of Sulli," as she shooked her head.

"I see, that's why you said those careless words." 'But why am I not affected at all? Like it's okay to Minho hyung but not with Taemin hyung.'

"Kai, please let go of my hand." She wriggled but I just held it tighter on my lips.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I feel like I might lose you again." i whispered.

"Kai-"

"Jongin," I corrected her.

"Kai, you have a girlfriend. You can't keep doing this, what'll she say if she saw you like this with me?"

"She can't do anything. This is my life, this is what I chose." It's true anyway, she can't order me around, I have my own life. I have a brain, she can't keep me from my love ones, especially if they're hurt.

"Kai," She closed her eyes as she sighed my name.

"You can't make me. I'm human I have a choice." I murmured closing my eyes. I heard her sob, when I looked up, her head was bent down. I stood and made her lean her head in my chest, but I couldn't let go. Soon she finally stopped and went back to being silent. "You're not hungry?" She shooked her head.

"Why would I be?" She said tilting her head.

"Really? Odd, you've been out for three days already." She looked confused.

"Three days?" I nodded.

"Yeah, it's a good thing that you're now awake. I've been beginning to worry." I smiled at her.

"Kai, about your girlfriend."

"Yeah?"

"Does she have the same bracelet as yours?" 'What's with the sudden question?'

"Yeah, we have the same bracelet."

"Can I look at it?" he opened her palm.

"Ah-yeah, I guess." I hesitated but gave it to her anyway. She looked at it curiously like it's the first time she's seen one of this. I smiled by her expression and shooked my head.

"You're girlfriend, what's her name?"

"I can't tell."

"Hmmm," She twisted . "Leave." She suddenly said making me look at her with a shocked face.

"What?" She dropped the bracelet at the floor, as I picked it up I'm still not letting her hand go.

"You heard me, leave." She smirked. 'The hell?'

"Krystal, I-"

"Don't make me say it again."

"I won't" I said firmly.

"If manager oppa, or Taemin told you to keep an eye on me, don't bother I can take care of my own self."

"I know, but I stayed because I want to," I looked her straight in to her eyes. "Because of you." She looked at me with 'unbelievable' expression, from the last words I spoke.

"God, you're making me feel like this again," she whispered that's inaudible for anyone's reach but I heard it.

"What do I make you feel?" I smirked.

"You heard that?" She looked surprise.

"Krsytal, clear." I tilted my head playfully. "Now tell me." She blushed while looking away from me.

"It's nothing," she murmured. I moved closer to blow in her ear, but failed as she turned. Her expression was shocked as our nose touched making me smile. Out of nowhere she threw the pillow she was lying, but I moved to the side to avoid it.

"It's a good thing I have a killer instincts," I said out loud.

"Not me." I looked at the door and saw Taemin rubbing his nose while grumbling.

"Taemin!" She gasped while I sat on the floor laughing and pointing at him.

"For a sick person, you got quite an arm." Taemin said entering the room.

"I told you we should use her when we play with Minho hyung. I bet her legs' more stable than her arm." I pat her leg.

"I'm sorry, Taemin. It wasn't suppose to be you." She smiled apologetically.

"I know, but perhaps you should practice your aim. Your strengths incredible." You might've actually break my nose with just a pillow." He said coming over to Krystal. I sat beside Krystal's leg to claim I'm much more closer and claiming her.

"Jeez, Kai. Move." Krystal snapped but I didn't do what she said. 'You're not the boss of me.'

"She's right, Kai. Now please move aside, maybe the next thing I'll see is that you're now on top of her." Taemin snickered.

"Taemin!" She gasped as she punched her arm. I think I head a loud bone breaking from the punch.

"Ow!" Taemin yelped, rubbing his arm. "Okay," he raised both his hands up.

"What happened, when I was unconcious?" She asked Taemin.

"Kai didn't tell you?" He looked at me making a mischievous smile.

"No," She answered, glaring at me. I waved at her grinning.

"Kai slept over for 3 days. The usual was the hard training resumed with our very own schedules. It's just that the Sunbaes were replaced by tough, strict and angry instructors. Did I mention that Kai here, would come after training with many food for the past three days, hoping that you would wake up and maybe get hungry? Did you eat?"

"No, I thought fans gave it to me." 'Really? FANS!?"

"They don't know about all this. Training and everything we do are top secret, remember?"

"Almost forgot," she smacked her head laughing, after I pulled her hand, the one she used on her head.

"What?" Both of them look at me. 'Kai, make a distraction.' I grabbed a book that was in Taemin's bag and hand it to her hand.

"Use this, maybe it'll whack some sense out of you." I pointed my head.

"KIM JONGIN!!" I tossed the book aside and grabbed both her hand.

"Finally, you said my name." I said softly as I smiled making her blush.

"I'll go grab some snacks," taemin said smiling at the both of us, while arguing. "I'll leave you two love birds alone." He left slowly, while both of us were left dumbfounded.