Just Once

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

For once I hope that she'll look my way than look at someone else because the way she smiles melts my heart. I get a little butterflies fluttering inside my stomach especially when she's close but she doesn't bother even looking my way. A fuzzy feeling that I don't like to feel at all and I never felt like it before to anyone or is it just my imagination.

"Hey, Taemin." Minho hyung was standing in the door way looking at me as I was on my bed lying flat in my stomach in our dorm. "Why the long face?"
"Nothing." I grumbled.
"Uh oh, Sulli trouble?"
"Hyung, why do you kept assuming that I'm like this because of Sulli?" I stared looking at him. He then faced me with no expression at all. 'This is torture'
"Okay," I raised my with exasperation. " It's about her. So what?"
"You moved your lazy here and let's talk." I followed him out of the living room. With my luck it was just the two of us and now other members fussing me about this "TALK". "What did she say?"
"I didn't say anything to her are all," I looked at him. "I...she...well..she just passed through and then I said "Hi" to her over my shoulder, trying to...I don't know act "COOL". I made quotation marks up in the air when I said hi and cool but I overly-exagerated with the word cool.
"You know that acting cold-"
"God! I wasn't acting cold at her. I was acting cool." I sat down in our couch.
"Right," he said with a sigh while sitting next to me. "Then, what did she say?"
"As usual, "Hi oppa". I waved my hand acting like her but I replaced the sweet smile with a frowned look.
"And you didn't like that? She called you Oppa."
"Yeah, but then I kind of..."
"What did you do?"
"I kind of like, stumbled and fell on my chest." 'And it still hurts.' I wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry or pity me, even my family.
"Then, what's the problem?"
"You obviously don't get it hyung," I stood up from where I was sitting and kept pacing back and forth. "I was a total loser in front of her. And it's embarrassing, she might be thinking that I'm not tough enough to be her, you know, boyfriend. And it's obvious you didn't know that since you and Krystal..." I suddenly stopped and realized what I was talking about in front of Minho hyung.
"Okay, that's enough." He stood up and reached for the front door.
"Jeez, hyung." I scratched my nape. " I didn't mean to. It's just that Krystal really needed you last night and well, you did everything you can to find her but, why didn't you tell her that you came looking for her, man up and say something to get both of you back together."
"You don't understand." I saw that he was tightly gripping the knob. "I'm going to get a fresh air outside. If you're ready to talk to me, you know where that is." I nodded and he went outside without looking back.
I looked outside the window, feeling a little bitter for both Minho hyung and myself. 

"Why can't he man up and tell her that he's feeling gloomy? Seriously hyung, what are you thinking about?" I murmured under my breath.

I went out to stroll outside of the apartment but before I stepped out. 'Just the right person I want to talk to.'
"Hey Krystal" I waved my hand right in front of her face because at the same time I feel like I wanted to break the trance she's in now.
"Oh," She stopped and smiled. "Taemin, what are you doing here?"
"Oppa," I scold her. "Why? I live here, right?"
"Right." She both looked to her side.
"Hyung's not here." I said before she jumps to conclusion. "He's at the place where we usually hang out."
"What makes you think I'm actually looking for him?" She said grimly.
"I already heard about you're break up and I'm glad enough to help get you back together." She shooked her head.
"I don't need this right now." She pushed me lightly to move aside but I didn't budge.
"Come on," I spread my arms wide in front of her, then she crossed her arm of me waiting for me to move aside but I just smirked. "Let's take a stroll. And maybe talk about what happened." 'It's my chance to ask about Sulli too.'
"Sorry, but I'm already over him."
"Really?" 'Whoa, her getting over hyung meaning I can't get close enough to Sulli'. I met both of them while I was training and the first thing I noticed about the two of them was that they're like peas in a pod sticking together wherever they go. The first time I met Sulli with a sweet angelic smile that I can't take my eyes off, ever.
"Okay, then let's talk about something else." I looked up thinking of a conversation.
"If you're going to ask about Sulli, one more time go to the other members. Maybe, they'll give you something worthwhile cause I can't give you more facts about her." She passed me while I was thinking and obviously that my head was backward as I was looking up the ceiling. "If you want to know about her, can't you just walk to her and say that you like her?"
"It just doesn't work that way." I said grimly. My temper was rising because of anger and also because she's right I should just walk up to her and tell her how I feel but it isn't me to be like that. She looked at me with eyes wide open and I can tell that she's shock that I threw a fit at her.
'Maeil su baekbeon sangsang hamyeo, gidaryeo waetdeon geuege, Do it, CHU♥~'
My phone buzzed and the caller ID would be my manager. 'There's no schedule for this morning, it was piled in the afternoon till midnight, did they somehow change it?'
'So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break' (Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato)
Krystal's handphone rang too, then we both picked it up at the same time. We both gave each other a look saying 'What's going on?' which I only gave her a shrug as an answer.