Spending Time Together

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

I was looking at the lights outside while waiting for the food to be served, and Krystal was kind of like avoiding me for some reason.
"Well, this is awkward. I thought I was going to listen to what happened?" I said still not looking at her.
"I don't know" She sighed. "JongIn, it's just that I liked him a lot then he goes and said that he'd finally realized that I'm just a sister to him."
I wanted to comfort her seeing that she's not crying but I feel like I'm empathizing her feelings. I honestly say that I'm comfortable when she's around. Just seeing her makes me calm and wants to spend more time with her, which I don't know why I'm like this. My first impression of Krystal was that she's like cold and rude on the outside, but as time had passed between us by talking to eachother it feels like I kinda "feels" something that I don't know about.
"Then, he's not worth your time." I suddenly said.
"What happened to the "I'll just listen" attitude?" She looked annoyed and stood up. "Thanks but I better go."
I stood up before she could go and snatched her wrist causing her to turn to face me. As she faced me, her eyes was glistening like a glass of water that was about to be spilled. Then, I unconsciously hugged her to stop her from crying but the worst thing was that she was already sobbing.
"Shhh" I said, wiping her tears with my thumb while cupping her face with my other free hand. "It's going to be okay. Someday, someone's going to love you more than you could ever imagine."
"I'm sorry" She said while sobbing. "It's just that it's a whole new feeling of loneliness than the ones who broke my heart."
"They don't deserve you, but for now let's just sit down and be calm before you do something that's risky."
We sat down and the waiter served us our food. It was the perfect timing, although I think that the waiter wanted to finish up what we were doing while waiting for the time to come in rather than disturb us.
"Right now I feel like..." She paused while thinking the next things to say. "Gosh, I can't even say the word."
"You don't have to because I know what you're going to say next." I said while looking at my food. "Don't even bother you're better than that."
"Yeah." I sneaked a look at her, finding out that she's smiling while looking at her food. "Thanks," then she looked at me so probably I suddenly focused on my food.
"What are you smiling about?" I was smiling too.
"It's just that I never really knew this side of you." She was fiddling with her food. 'Me either'
"Well, I hope that you're feeling okay cause I really want to show you something if you want me to."
"I got time," She smiled at me. "But promise me that whatever's happening now I hope that-"
"That let's pretend that tonight between the two of us something didn't happen, I get it." There's no pretending that she only thinks I'm a person to hang out with but not in public. Which is odd cause girls want to hang around me in public but who am I kidding the "Krystal Jung", would hang out with me? That's a first.
"No, now you're the one who not letting me finish what I'm going to say." She laughed. "I was hoping that after tonight let's become good friends. I mean, for what happened today it's not just a hang out but a "hang out" between both person that you've gotten to know. But how come when we're at the company you never even bother to smile more than in there or without fans telling you to."
"I smile, even without fans telling me to." I shrugged both my shoulders.
"Yeah, but atleast smile for like a whole 10 seconds or more."
We were already finished with the food that we're eating, when I was going to fish out my wallet Krystal was hurrying to her small sling purse to get out some money too, but I beat her to it and she gave me a glare. I just laughed it off and shrugged while I was at the door escorting her out.
"I should've payed that one out if only you could've given me a few seconds to find the other won."
"Yeah but it's not like me to do that even I pay for my older sister when we go out to eat." We walked down the street together, at the same pace and with a close distance. I was afraid that she'll get herself hurt more than a while ago because I was close but I don't know what'll happen.
"You're like him, you know." I probably shouldn't have said that because it'll only make her more depressed but I think she have to face reality somehow. She's bound to cross path with him, especially being in the same company with a close group relationship with s.
"Yeah, I know." She stared straight while walking. "Why do have to keep reminding me of him?"
"Because you're going to cross each other's paths and I'm testing you that you'll have to face reality."
"Don't worry cause I think I'm kind of over him." I tilt my head to look at her face, then she looked at me with her eyes only, giving me an eye smile.
"You're over him because of me? I must've given some effect." I smirked still looking at her.
"Who said it's because of you." She smiled moving her head away from me. "I just think that you're right that somehow I'm going to have more problems relating to this kind of situation and I should be over it."
"Now that's the "Krystal Jung" that I know." I touched her at the top of her head while walking and I wasn't planning of letting it down.
"What do you know about me?" She's looking confuse.
"That you're a tough girl and I know that." Then, I linked my arm to her. She looked down and up at me again then smiled.
"What's this about?"
"friend's do this, right?"
"Ooohh." She then giggled. "So, now you're a friend just what I wanted."
The feeling of her just as my friend gave my heart a thump that says "it hurts". But it's better than nothing, wow we're just only close for just tonight, then she already grew on me. 'Heh, some kind of feeling that she's giving me.'
'Bbbrrrr'
My phone was vibrating, when I looked at my phone the caller ID says that it's Suho hyung.
"Yoboseyo? Hyung?"
"Have you seen Krystal?" I looked at Krystal which she also gave me one.
"Yeah, she's with me right now."
Suho hyung sighed through the phone.
"That's a relief. We thought that she might've gone somewhere because her members were looking for her in every dorm in the company. They even looked her at her sister's dorm, but they couldn't find her. Did she turned down calls from her groupmates or her sister?"
"Wait a sec."
"Who is it? What did he say?"
"It's Suho hyung." I sighed. "He wanted to know if you turned down any call from your members or your sister."
She shooked her head and looking for her handphone then looked at me. "I left it in our dorm."
"She said she left it in her dorm." 'Jeez, why did she left it in her dorm? It's a good thing that I saw her.'
"Okay, I'll call the others that she's fine. And that she's with you."
"Thanks hyung, bye."
"I'm in big trouble." She hanged her head up and made a grim face.
"Yeah you are. Now, I can't show you the place that we're going to."
"It's okay and I'm sorry."
"Let's just go together next time with who ever you want."
"Nah! Just the two of us would be fine." She smiled at me, then looked to the otherside for a taxi.
We entered the building and she suddenly stopped. She turned to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Let's stop here, I don't want you to be in trouble too. I'm going to tell them the truth so that you won't be in big trouble."
"You shouldn't I'll find a way." I smiled, then she walked towards the elevator leaving me in the lobby.
"You're not coming?"
"I am."
"Jeez, you're spacing out again."
"Am not."