Last Heart Break

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

Falling in love? Is that a natural feeling or a mistake? I completely know that it's a mistake, I mean I've tried falling in love as well but I just ended up being his friends. I don't know how this boy-and-girl relationship works, I'm still too young to fall madly in love. What am I thinking? I can't fall in love with someone it's just so wrong.


"Hey," I saw Sulli leaning in the door frame. 'Great, I don't need anyone right now.'
"Hey, what's up?" I sat up facing her.
"I heard what happened."
"Yeah, I'm sure everyone around SM knows what happened."
"I'm so sorry."
"Don't be, okay?" I stared at her with a cold bloodshot eyes.
"I know, I was having second thoughts if I should comfort you because the last time I did you gave me the kind of expression you're giving me now."
"Are you going to lecture me right now?"
"No, but I'm going to say "I told you so", a hundred times but that's not going to work either, does it?"
"Ugh! I don't get boys." I slumped in my bed.
"And you think I do?"
"Well, there's many guys lining up for you. Especially, the boy who you've been dying to, you know what I mean?"
"Stop!" She held both her hands up.
"Okay, but seriously you gotta give me his name. Last time I did when you told me to you apparently ended up denying it yourself."
"I'm not going to have this conversation to you."
"You started it."
"Sorry, now give me a hug before we eat dinner."
I stood up and hugged her, but I feel deppressed as ever trying to the tears in. I seriously don't want another love that will make me regret it more. Because of what I felt, I excused myself after I ate and as usual the members started to ask questions where I am going.
"Can't I get any private moment for a while?" I looked down at the table to avoid their obvious eye contact that's turning into secret convesations, which they think I don't know because I was the one who first played that sorta game.
"Krystal, you know you can talk to us instead of pushing us away." Amber said to me as she sat up right.
"Yeah, but I kind of like to be by myself for a while. You already know this, I don't need to remind it to you all over again." The members would just nod whenever I said something cold to them because they know that if they argue some more they're not going to like what I might do something as a "prank" behind their backs.

I walked out of our dorm and I set off walking to where my feet takes me which I certainly don't know where but I hope it doesn't include boys.
"Krystal?" A boy's deep voice spoke in front of me. 'Great!'
I looked up and saw a dark-haired with dark eyes staring right at me.
"JongIn," I looked at him and faked a smile. "What are you doing here?"
"I should be asking you the same thing. Girls at this kind of hour gets molested by erts or worse ." His dark eyes grew, he suddenly grabbed me causing me to lean in his chest. I looked up at him straight in the eyes and he let go of me.
"Are you high or something?" He leaned forward, now we're face to face with each other. The back of his hand touched my forehead to check my temperature, then I shooked it off.
"Sorry, I'm not myself today."
"I can see that." He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Want to talk about it?"
I shook my head as an answer.
"No thanks," I bitterly smiled. "I don't want you too to meddle with my life."
"Who says I'm going to meddle with one. With that look in your face I was hoping you want someone to talk to, but don't worry I'm just going to listen." I wanted to talk, but what if we started to have a cold argument besides, sometimes he's kind of lost or somethings and I don't think he's the right guy I should be talking to.
"Okay, I think I'll like that."
"Yeah, but where do you plan to go?" JongIn said, as I stopped and so did he. 
"Want to go grab some foods?" I smiled at him.
"Okay, but I'll pay."
"What?" I gave him a confused look. "Why would you do that?"
"Because that's what boys do. Have you ever dated someone?"
I winced from his question, then nodded. I hate lying because I'll only make up another story which will lead to another and it's just...well.. I don't know but somehow someone's bound to get hurt.
"That's a shocker."
"What? You never heard that I dated Minho?" We walked up a street which has a cafe.
"I heard." He said seriously. "But I didn't want to believe it until I hear it from the people who are dating each other."
Then he smiled to me, and it gave me a tingling feeling over my spine as he did that. I didn't mind it to avoid any confusing feeling.
"Well, the shocking part of all is that you're offering to pay while I was the one who invited you." We were both near the door and he pulled it to open allowing me to enter first. Then, I looked at him tilting my head and my eyes looking inside saying : "What's all this about?" look.
"Just because I'm doing this kinds of stuff doesn't mean I'm also a gentleman?" He laughed as he was saying these words to me. "Come on, Jung. I'm not that lost."
"Jung? Oh" I said slapping his arms. "So you do know you're sometimes lost or dazed. It's a good thing that I'm not going to remind you being dazed everyday." We sat near the window where we can see the beautiful lights of the cafe outside.
"So, what do you want?" I sat up straight and he was anticipating my answer.
"Anything that's good and will make me forget what happened today."
"Food can do that to you?"
I nodded. Yes, food can definitely do that to me. When problems comes along I would just eat to forget about it then moved on, but I don't think food would be the best option to this one.
"Well, what about I show you some sceneries maybe that'll give you some time to think straight without being run over by a car a while ago. And definitely will not get you fat especially when SM Town concerts coming, you better know that."
"I know." I sighed, maybe I can try something new for a change. "What about going some place else? Shopping?"
"Really? Shopping?" He raised both of his eyebrows.
"I can't think of anything that'll make me feel better."
"Let's just find a place to hang out without using pots, being high or spending money."
"YAH!" I shouted with a bit sarcasm. "Who ever said I'm going to use any of those."
"You said shopping," he smirked "that's spending."
"Okay, JongIn." I looked straight into his eyes. "What do you have in mind?"
"Well, something that less costs and more calming to the nerve." He waved the waiter to take our orders. "Oh, why are you calling me JongIn again?"
"It's fine if you don't-"
"No, it's fine. I just want to know why?" He smirked at me. Jeez, that kind of smirk reminds me of someone, wait why am I thinking of him again? Stop thinking of him, stop blushing and start looking at the menu.