No...It's Still Painful

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Krystal's POV

"Hey, are you done unloading?" I turned my head and saw JongIn leaning in the door frame with his hands in his pocket. I smiled nervously because I thought it was Taemin, a while ago.
"Almost," I was sitting on the floor taking out my clothes at the drawer next to my bed.
"So, this is your room. Did you picked it?"
"No, the staff told me this is my room."
"It has a nice view," he walked in and dropped on the bed. "Mine was picked by me, because the staff told me it was okay."
"Really?" I looked up at him who was lying on my bed with his hands clasps together to use it as his pillow.
"Talk about being fair." I muttered then a smirk was planted in his face. "Where's your room?"
"Just across yours," He nodded outside.
"Have you already finished unpacking?" I said while fixing the last drawer. 'I'm finally DONE!!'
"Actually, I haven't even started it yet," I looked at him amused, then shooked my head smirking. "I was going to do it, but then I'm too lazy to do anything."
"So, you decided to bug me instead?" I said rising up with my hands on my hips. He reached a hand to me and smiled, as I shrugged to it and clasped my hands with his to pull him. 'He wants me to help him up? A really lazy person.'
He suddenly pulled in his arms by surprise falling in the bed with me on top of him with my face inches that if he rose his head a little bit our lips will meet. Without saying a word, I was going to stand up but he tightened his grip on my waist with his other hand and the other was on my hair, so my head was leaning in his chest.
"Let's stay like this for a minute," he said smelling my hair, making me blush, and relieved that he can't see my face form his chest.
"Kai?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think I should apologize to Taemin?" I shifted my head up from his chest now my chin is on it.
"Yeah, you should. Hey, did I ever tell you that calling me JongInlike home?" I got confused and shooked my head from his chest, making him smile.
"Now, I'm telling you. Just because you kept hearing "Kai" from everyone doesn't mean you should be saying it with them."
"I felt that maybe it'll feel more comfortable to you. You're name's kind of like a personal thing whom only those people who are really close to you uses that." I shrugged.
"Yah!" He smiled playfully. "Are you saying we're strangers?"
"No, I just-"
"So much for spending together last time," he sighed.
"I'm sorry, I almost forgot because of all those things that are happening unexpectedly. Friends?" I hold out my pinky in front of him. Then, he frowned and drop his hands to the side with a hurt expression. "What's the matter, Jongin?"
"I said CLOSE, not friends." He said flatly, I shifted allowing him to stand up, when he did, not looking at me or even bothered to say goodbye. He then paused at the door and turned to me.
"Will you help me unload mu stuffs?" He said, his hands on his hair. 'He looks cute when he's kind of embarrassed.'
I smiled and stood up. I playfully pushed him to his room laughing at each other, but before we can enter, we saw Taemin standing in the hallway with a confused look. We abruptly stopped and looked at eachother.
"Go on," JongIn gestured me to Taemin. "I'll be waiting in my room." I tensed for the sudden atmosphere we have and bravely stepped forward to him, looking at him directly.
"Taemin"
"Krystal, I-" We both said at the same time not looking at each other.
"Lady's first," He suddenly spoke up, I looked at his face giving me a soft smile, looking like an Angel before me.
"I'm sorry for forcing you to Sulli. I should've been understanding," I looked at him.
"It's okay. I'm sorry for having any second thoughts about your best friend, Sulli. It's just that my heart was confusing me, so I decided that later the two of us are going to have a heart to man talk," he said pointing at his heart. Then, he rushed to hug me, both arms at my shoulder, his face buried to my neck and I to his.
There was an uplifting moment, a while ago as we stood there in peaceful silence in each others arms. When I entered JongIn's room, he was sitting on the floor with his back facing the door. I slowly went towards him and stood behind his back smiling, and he didn't seem to notice it.
"So, this is you room?" As I hugged his neck, kneeling behind him. "It has a nice view."
He chuckled and looked at me, then I held a grin on my face.
"So, how was with Taemin?"
"Thank you," I said to him softly.
"For what? You did the whole talking, it's a good thing there weren't shouting. Or else, I would've bet for you since your voice is larger than Taemin."
"Pabo!" I smacked his head slightly then let go.
"So, where do we start? And, oh, you'll do your underwear. I'm so not touching a those filthy things." I made a disgusted look and brushed my shoulder.
"Yah!" That face is really annoying," he said throwing his shirt at my face.
"Like this?" I repeated my expression, but it only caused me a punishment by him, by tickling me, so I ended up on the floor and him on top of me. He stopped as he realized our position, me beneath him as my knees were parted and him in between them.
"JongIn," he hugged me not leaving  from our position, caughting me with surprise.
"Stay," he said softly nuzzling in my neck, his breath tingling my spine. I can feel our heart beats, in a different  pace, as we both breath at the same time. 'What is this feeling? I promised that I won't. I promised.' I reached for his hair, playing with a few of his strands my other arms on his back, hugging him tightly. I was feeling safe, cared, and loved, but I shaked that thought thinking this is wrong. 'I'm not going to use JongIn to forget about someone.'
"JongIn, come on let's finish unloading your clothes." He lets go carefully not to squash me and we began to unload his clothes, we were both having a light feeling to each other. 'This moment feels like I want to be here with him, if only I could.' I sighed.
"What's the problem now?"
"Nothing."
"You want to talk about it?" I shooked my head frowning.
"Okay, I understand."
"Sorry," I murmured.
"No, don't. Of you're ready to talk about it, then I'll be here, always, waiting for you. I'll listen carefully to what your heavy problems are, so don't even think about lying."
"You know I hate lying."
"Well, you'll never know. And I, for sure will never know if your lying right now." He looked at me, eyes full of concern and seriousness. I softly smiled and was amused by his expression, then decided to hug him. He was surprised by me and held me tightly with his arms.
"I guess, we can stay like this for a while," I said.
"yeah, me too," he chuckled softly.

'Tock tock'
we heard a knock on the door and we both jumped, releasing form our hug.
"Kai?" A voice outside the door tells me that it's not taemin. 'Oh no! Is this safe?'
I looked at JongIn and he looks calm. He gestured me to calm down I sat back with a nervous expression because SM entertainemtn staffs' might think that something's going on between us, which will seriously get us in trouble or worst file a law suit.
JongIn opened the door, I can see that he was talking to his manager and when his eyes wandered to me, he smiled and waved his hand at me. I smiled back, he seems nice and doesn't mind at all. JongIn turned around and sat at the floor beside me, as his manager came and sat at a chair near the desk. 'I hope that this isn't trouble.'
"The others might not be able to come to dinner, so it's just the two of you again." I looked at JongIn who was nodding at his manager.
"What about Taemin?" he said.
"He's got a quick  meeting  back at building in Seoul, he'll be back tomorrow for the training. I'm going back too for a confirmation whether I continue to attend all those trainings you're going to practice," he said calmly. "It seems that you and Kai are getting used to each other. I flushed bright red and looked at JongIn, who was looking at the floor, avoiding my gaze at him.
"It's a good thing that he's opening up to others more. I hope that will continue, your friendship since Kai here's a little cold to others, but actually he has a lot of cute moments, especially with girls. You know what I mean." He winked at me. I nervously smiled and looked at JongIn, who was glaring at his manager. 'I'm not sure if I want to know what you mean.'