Things I Should Do To Someone I Love

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

"Sulli?" I asked her while she was standing in front of me in my room. "What is it? It's in the middle of the night-"

"Krystal's missing," She blurted out worriedly.

"What?" I turned around grabbing a jacket.

"When I woke up she was gone, I've looked for her in her bathroom but she's no where to be seen. I've even looked at Kai's bedroom, but she's no where to be found." I was stunned when she mentioned Kai, and the part she looked at his room casually.

"What makes you think she's in there?" She shrugged at me. I looked at Minho hyung who was fast asleep, sprawled all over the floor with the blanket wrapped around him like a cocoon. I bet when he wakes up he's gonna scream and shout at me, he hates waking up being wrapped up. One prank that we did to him back in our original dorm, and it was also the first time when I ever saw him mad at all of us.

"Well, they're close aren't they?" She said, I just nodded.

"Have you checked somewhere that no people likes to go?" I looked at her, she was confused.

"Krystal's not like that. She hates being alone, that's why she sleeps with me back in our dorm."

"Well you seemed to not know her in this couple of days. She's matured and more serious than ever."

"Jeez, I was just gone for like a day and she's acting all that. Does it got to do with him?" I know that Sulli was pertaining about Minho hyung but I doubt that.

We looked at everywhere in the dance studio, recording studio, kitchen, living room and even the meeting room that we weren't suppose to go in without permission. 'Place with no one can come and let her be at peace.'

"The rooftop," Sulli blurted as we walked fast to get there. 

We suddenly stopped our tracks when a guard was coming our way from the rooftop, he was walking like he'd already searched the whole place and no one was caught. Then, I realized that I was near Sulli and my chance was slipping away but the urge to ask her was possible.

"Sulli," I whispered.

"What is it Taemin oppa?" She looked up at me not minding the space that was close to us.

"If ever that person doesn't feel anything to you at all anymore," I looked away to not make an embarrassing face. "We'll you accept my proposal to you?"

"Taemin, I-"

The door suddenly opened from the rooftop, making the two of us make the space we were suppose to have. Kai and Soojung walk out with hands tangled together. When I looked at Sulli she was shocked as ever then fake a smile, that I never seen her do before. She walked out and I followed, startling the two that was in front of us.

"Sulli? Taemin?" Krystal said, looking at us confused. Kai looked shocked as ever and suddenly lets go of Krystal's hand.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Kai asked making a guilty face. 'For whom?'

"Ah, nothing oppa. Taemin and I decided to go for a walk and made our way to the rooftop since it's pretty quiet and no one in the world will EVER see what's happening." She smiled, gritting her teeth while she talks. I don't want to argue and just nodded but there's a guilty feeling building inside of me as I looked at Krystal that doesn't seem to know what's going on with Sulli. 'Me either.' Kai's expression darkened as Sulli said those words to him and Krystal.

"Well, we better go," I said cutting the tension, and went to Krystal as I grabbed her hand pulling her away from Kai. I don't know why I did that, my brain was telling me that what Sulli said was unbelievable and made me giddy inside, but my heart was not making me feel happy but feel more out-of-place. Soojung gave me a look, then nodded as she walked with me. I looked at Kai, he was hurt but I don't know from whom. Sulli didn't look at me but straight to Kai's, which made me grew suspicious but I let it go, since Soojung was looks lost.

"You guys go ahead," Kai said. Krystal and I turned to him, he was in front of Sulli, who's head was bent down. "Sulli and I just want to have a talk with tomorrows assignment."

I looked at Krystal, that was also confused but there's no point in arguing so we made our way out. Krystal was shocked of what happened as she leaned in the wall far enough for Kai and Sulli's reach to her them.

"Krystal, about Kai's girlfriend." I put both of my hands in her face, to look at me. Tears stream down from her eyes and she stifled a sob as she hold with her hand, covering them. "What's wrong?"

"It's not my business." She denied it.

"No, it's my business and it'll be yours too because you're falling for him." I growled at her making her jump and look at me with eyes wide.

"No," She said looking down. "NO! I'm not falling for anyone, ever again." She shouted shooking her head.

"Calm down," I clasped my hands in her head to stop her and look at me. "Look at me, Soojung, look at me. What did Kai said when he told you about that."

"Nothing," she said sobbing. "I found a bracelet that he dropped on the floor and he told me while he was talking on the phone that it's a friend."

"Then?"

"That's all," she said leaning her head in my chest. "I don't know anymore."

"This is all messed up." I brushed Krystal's head as I tilted my head up to look at the ceiling.

45 days are almost up, as me and Krystal got closer to each other. Laughing together when we have time, hanging out leaning our shoulders in the couch as we watch the tv, we would make fun of each other when we call each toher stupid or do stupid things, when we walk together there's an urge that we hold hands and talk like nobody's there to around, we even share foods and feed on each other, I would play with her hair and for the first time ever I realized it's smoother and softer than Sulli, and we would help each other out. My feelings for that certain person started to drift away too, but what I think for Krystal was that her thoughts would get occupied. Kai and I feels awkward when around and so as Sulli and me but the two of them seems like they are now comfortable with each other. There's doubt in my mind what was happening now and it just feels so wrong.

"UGH!" I heard Krystal groaned loudly in the other room while I was practicing my voice in the recording studio. I  burst to her and found her stomping around.

"What happened?" She looked angry but softened when her eyes drop on me.

"I can't get the dance steps right. The dance instructor told me that I was no good and told me to just go home and give up. I can't, I don't want to." She slumped on the floor. I stood in front of her and she looked up with a scrunched face.

"Then let's prove to them that you're worthy to be in this sub-unit than the others, and you know what I mean." I poked her knitted eyebrows to stop it. "There your beautiful when you're more expressionless, it's good to be natural."

"Okay, but Taemin." She stood up looking at me.

"Yeah?" I said tilting my head on one side.

"Please, don't talk about Sulli like that. She's doing her best too." She smiled faintly at me. I tickled her and helped her in practice but mostly we had fun together.

The day to decide who's going to go or not, and Krystal was not that confident. I, too was nervous for her so for encouragement I would squeeze her hand or pat her back knowing that she's not alone, like she did to me.

"As you all know, all of you are critized fairly and monitored properly. We all know that you're having a hard time but we'd decided, that Minho and Sulli," They both stepped forward when they were called. "That you'll go back and remain to your own group. As for the three of you will stay here and be here for 2 months. You're practice and worth of being self chosen by the team is splendid and no doubt you're safe now from the elimination." I turned to Krystal as she did to me and smiled both of us hugged. When I looked at Minho hyung, he was at Kai's side giving him high-five and an encouragement, so did Sulli.

"Taemin, thank you," Krystal said as we were holding ourselves in the waist. 

"For what?"

"It's obviously for everything." From behind someone cleared their throat making both of us look up at them.

"Congratulations," Sulli hugged Krystal and Kai was right beside her. "Taemin oppa, may I have a word." Krystal looked at me and pumped her hand up secretly at me, I then chuckled by that. 'Cute.' I looked at Kai, frowning.

"It's okay, I like to talk to Krystal too." Kai and Krystal looked at each other that makes me want glare at him, but all I did was nod. Sulli pulled me leaving the two of them together.

"Oppa, you okay?" I looked down and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What do you want to say?" I asked.

"Hmmm...I want to say congratulations and you and Krystal seemed to be getting along well."

"Yeah, we're like best friends." I chuckled.

"Stupid, I'm her best friend. You can't take away my title until I retire from that position." She smacked me from behind making me clutch it.

"I know, I'm just playing with you." I patted her hair. She suddenly hugged me which made me look at Krystal, who was happy to what Sulli did, but Kai's expression darkened again, same as last night. 'What's wrong now?'