Hold You

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

'What's wrong with Krystal? Did I say something wrong?' I scratched my head. I turned my face to look at the guys but a ball suddenly came heating me directly at my face.

"Sorry, Kai. You were busy checking out on girls again." Minho hyung said from afar smirking. Taemin hyung frowned when Minho hyung spoke those words. 'If only you knew Taemin, but Sulli doesn't want to go public.'

We played the whole afternoon, as the girls came back laughing, although Krystal's in such a good mood now I can't just go to her and make a conversation. Back at the dorm, we stayed up playing games and laughing at hilarious tapes Minho hyung snuck in. Krystal hadn't seem to talk to me and the gap of space between us was far. From the look of her face she seems to be comfortable now, she also talked to Minho hyung that was on her side, which made me uncomfortable. Truthfully, I couldn't forgive Minho hyung from what he had done to Krystal, he broke her heart and now he's close to her, touching their shoulders while they were sitting on the ground, smiling at each other. Then, I turned to Sulli who was staring at me, we were the only two people that are sitting in the couch when Taemin joined Minho and Krystal.

"Oppa, let's sneak out of here." Sulli whispered in my ear. I shooked my head and smiled.

"We can't they'll grow in suspicion, you said you don't want to let our relationship go on public, and besides there are cameras monitoring our every move in each room even the hallways have cameras up the ceiling." She was taken aback from my sudden answer to her idea.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kai oppa?" She crossed her arms to her chest and sat straight up.

"It's not that It's not a good idea but they'll worry." I nudged her. "Stop acting such a baby."

"I'm not, it's just that you're no fun at all." Sulli pouted.

The movie finished and everyone was going to bed. Minho hyung and Sulli still have to prepare their beds so they crashed in with Krystal and Taemin, while I was alone in one room. 'Talk about lonely.' Lying in bed I can't seem to sleep as I tossed back and forth for me to grow tired and sleep but it just won't happen. I rose from the bed and grumbled, as I sneak out wearing a black hoodie for the cameras not to see anything. I know that the company's already close and guards are scouting up the place so I head for the roof with no cameras installed and the guards will not likely patrol there.

Reaching to the roof I saw a black figure the left me stunned to my place, but out of curiousity I slowly crept going to that figure. From the light of the moon, a girl's face caught my eye, she was beautiful watching the stars up in the sky. I sneakily moved towards her without any sound, when I was already behind her I put my mouth in her ear.

"Hey, Beautiful." I whispered to her making her stand and spin around, from behind her was a small metal shaped box that almost tripped her but before that can happen I grabbed her waist and pulled her. Our face was just inches apart, breath tangled and then I drifted my eyes to her lips, making me twist my insides. She then, pushed me gently enough for me to let go and for her to not stumble further. I turned around, clutched my heart and closed my eyes, stopping the pumping of my heart that was beating insanely and I turned back to her smiling.

"Kai, what are you doing here?" She said. I frowned by her acknowledgement as she said my name, it's not the name I wanted to here from her.

"Krystal, I should ask you the same too. What are you doing here?" I raised one eyebrow at her.

"I can't sleep so I decided to stay here and look at the stars, it's beautiful in this small place." She turned back around to watch it.

"I know," I looked at her smiling. "I can't sleep either so I strolled for a bit and ended up here." I said not a complete lie.

"How did you get here?" She said, turning her face to me, while I looked away from her to the stars.

"Same you did," I pointed at her black hoodie she was wearing. "I recognized those, you're wearing-"

"Taemin's jacket, he lent me his while I was on my way here."

"He's still awake?" I murmured containing my jealous feelings inside, carefully not to growl or talk rudely.

"No, I knocked on his door. Minho hyung was soundly asleep on the floor and Taemin woke up by my knock. I asked him if he wanted to take a walk but he said no and lent me his jacket so I would feel safe." I just nodded from the way she boast me to Taemin.

"I see," I sat felt like defeated.

"What's wrong Kai?" She sat beside me.

"You," I looked up glaring at her.

"Me? How come?" She said tilting her head.

"You had already forgotten me," I said sadly. "Since Taemin and Minho hyung came you seem distant from me."

"Well it seems you're having a good time with Sulli, you even talked casually when we were watching the tv." looked at the stars up leaning in her shoulders when her hands behind her as support.

"You saw that," I murmured. I didn't know that Krystal was looking at us, but my mind was with Sulli all the time since she came here this morning.

"Yeah, I did. You seemed happy than usual," She smiled at me. "You two are really close to each other it feels like I don't know my own best friend anymore." I met her eyes, through those eyes I started to move closer and she did too. My mind was a blur to what I was doing, closing the gap between us, and now I can feel her breath in my mouth.

"Don't," She whispered to me, looking from her eyes, I can see hurt and want. She backed away giving space from me and her. "It's wrong, I'm sorry."

"Yeah," I muttered disappointed from her actions.

"You have a girlfriend, Kai. It's wrong, if she's here and if she sees us what'll she feel, say or do? Me? I would be furious and betrayed." I nodded, my feelings were stabbed and broke up all in bits that feels like they aren't going to be put back in pieces but throw out all away. I stood up defeated but when I looked up I saw a flash of light out of nowhere. I looked back and saw Krystal, still looking at the stars above, a beautiful view if anyone would agree, the stars I mean but for me the person who was looking at the stars is beautiful in my eyes. I quickly walk to her and pulled her behind a wall, resting her back on it. I peaked from the wall that were in and saw a figure.

"Is anyone there?" A man's voice is what I hear.

I looked at Krystal, who was near my face looking at me. I pulled from her and scratched the back of my nape, looking anywhere but her. I could feel myself blush, it's a good thing that it's dark but my senses would find her easily. The moonlight was at her face, I could see that she's blushing too and shocked.

"Krystal, please call me by my real name again. It's kinda lonely to hear you say my name sadly, I hate it." I whispered in her ear, coming closer to again.

"Kai, I don't-"

"He's gone," I spoke cutting her off because I don't want to hear it, whatever she's going to say'll never be special. She nodded and turned until I held her hands with my own, intertwining them together. "Krystal, about the way I acted, even now, you see-"

"No," she said but she still haven't let go of my hand, making me feel light. "It's none of my business, so it's fine. You don't have to make any excuse, I'm not interested anyway." I hugged her from behind, my arms over her shoulder, hands to her waist but it's still tangled with her.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. I rested my chin in her neck as I nuzzled in, my insides calm and I could feel her calm too. After awhile, I let go, but still gripping her hands hard on my own as we go back. I opened the door with Krystal behind me, when I looked up and saw...