Awkward

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

tumblr_m26wh6WEM01qbvwzwo1_500.jpg

Kai's POV

'Ijeseoya algot gatayo gaseumi wonhaneun saram geudeinikka, saranghaeyo yongwonhi♥~'
"Yoboseyo?" I said while looking at everyone pacing back and forth going through the same place to fix the other members.
"I'm here at the company, and I'm going to pick you up there because the CEOs and Lee Soo Man songsaengnim wants you to come to a meeting. So, you're going ahead before your members and you don't need to change your clothes if you don't want to, anything is fine as they've told me. Bye!" I looked at my phone and nervousness suddenly climed up my spine. 'Uh oh, am I in trouble?
‘What’s the meeting all about?’
“Who was that?” Baekhyun hyung was in front of me smiling at me. “Girlfriend?” Then, he snickered at the thought.
“No,” I sighed. “It was manager hyung, he wanted me to attend some kind of meeting and he also told me to go ahead without you after the performance. Well, I guess I’m not going to be able to attend the goodbye stage celebration.”
“Don’t worry I’ll send you a post card,” He held a peace sign in front of me. “oh, and please do tell me where the meeting is so I’ll be able to send it to you soon.” I shook my head to him, while giving him a glare.
“Kai’s no fun at all.” From behind me was Sehun, making a face.
“What am I suppose to do? Laugh along with you? What if I’m in trouble?”
“What for?” Sehun raised his eyebrows at me. “Is it the fact that you and Krystal had a date last time?”
“Haha,” I gave a fake sarcastic laugh at him. “That’s funny.”
“See, you do have time to laugh along?” Baekhyun patted my back then I shrugged it off.
“Quit it, you guys.” Chanyeol came along sitting next to Sehun. ‘Great, it’s another one? The triplets are complete.’ “I’m sure Kai has far more interest than Krystal. Minho hyung’s his girlfriend and you don’t want to mess with the Shinee’s charismatic flame, Minho.” He added.
“Last time I’d check they’d already broken up.” Sehun sarcastically bobbed her head side to side. “And now she “available” so, when are you going to make your second move to her or will you tell me the plan and sabotage that leaving you hanging alone and me with Krystal on a date?”
‘Oh right, I forgot Sehun also likes Krystal.’ I glared at him. ‘Wait also? No, Kai. She only thinks you as a friend. That’s what she said to me last time, for now.’
“She’s not interested.” I blurted out, and then I looked at down hiding my flushed face.
“What?” The three of them said at the same time.
“Exo k,” the staff called. “We’re going to have a dry rehearsal in 5 minutes. Everybody, please be ready?”
I stood up as well as the three of them. My mind was wondering where am I going with this, when am I going to be able to hang out with Krystal again and what’s this feeling I’m having now that I’m getting to know her better. Questions that leaves me clueless from the night after we hang out and it’s good that manger hyung didn’t scold me about the whole ‘Krystal-Jung-of-f(x)-is-missing’ part. They didn’t ask me what I was doing with her but I know they’re suspicious because I know they just don’t want to be obvious until any sign of report will be seen all over the internet.

After the performance, I head to the van instead of taking my stage costume. The ride with manager hyung was quiet and I began to sweat because I was nervous of that “company” punishment am I be able to encounter but for the mean time I might as well break this awkward silence.
“Hyung, am I being called because of what happened last night with Krystal?” I shifted me seat to look at him in front in the driver’s seat.
“I’m just being called by the company, and I’m not in the position to tell you that.” He looked at the rearview mirror to get a good look at me but I hid it by looking at the mirror, of course he can’t see it because it was already dark.
“So, I’m just about to go to the edge of the pit of hell.” I muttered but I was careful of my voice.

We arrived in the driveway of the company, and then I suddenly became nervous. ‘What am I going to do? We just debuted and I’ve already got a record.’ Manger hyung and I entered the meeting room, as Krystal and Taemin was already seated, in front was the CEOs and Lee Soo Man songsaengnim with his ‘business-look’. We both bowed as we entered the room, and then I took a seat with Taemin but glanced up as my face looking down at Krystal.
“Now that the entire new sub-unit group is here, we’ve talked about it with the team that the three of you are going to be with, with a couple of months training, again. As you three didn’t know we’ve decided that that sub-unit group is you and we came up with how to make a better improvement. Of course, you all know that being a trainee in this company merely gave you a second thought about quitting and continuing, but we’re not going to make you suffer a lot but just a mild training will do the thing because we all know that you’ve already gone through those things.”
Lee Soo Man sonsaengnim stood up from his chair and snapped his finger revealing a power point presentation.
‘I’m not sure where this is all going’. My mind was stuck where the word ‘sub-unit group’ was and it’s kind of hard to drained it in my head which he also told us that we’re going to go through the same process of the training except it’ll be a mild one.
“You kids were like the image of your group, the center of all because of a thousand of fans supporting each one of you. Now, the question truly is that why are you the ones here especially the maknaes’ of your group which apparently you’re not particularly the maknae.” He continued.
‘Is he talking about me? Not the true maknae of the group, so why am I here exactly?’
“You’re all here because the decided concept would be charisma, hip hop, y, and hard dances which the three of you can surely pull off, I suppose?” He pointed at the power point, suddenly popped out a schedule that looks like the schedule we had when we're training, same time, same place, and same dates, everything's the same.
"You all don't have to worry about you're schedules especially when the comebacks are going to be a bit delayed with your group and Exo, I think are on their goodbye stage, so we've cleared all your variety schedules or any other things that you've scheduled for at least 5 months. We've also decided that since it's going to be an easy training for you guys but we're going to strictly monitor your training process and you all know about it, we're going to develop some changes and dorm rooms too. It means that the three of you will be in the same dorm room which we considered at the three of you."
'What the three of us in the same dorm for a lot of amount of time. With Taemin and Krystal...?'
 


SM TOWN...
I wanna go there and go look for a KAISTAL and TAESTAL moments.
Who ever gets to go at SM TOWN in LA hope that you could capture any of those couples moments.
I wish I could go and take it myself, surely I won't miss any (not that I'm insulting some) but seriously guys if you are shipping with this couples I hope that you won't miss any single detail in the camera.
Goodluck to those who are going to watch personally, remember to post it on youtube, all of it.
I'm craving for those videos that you are all going to post on youtube, hope that it's pretty clear.

P. S.

Don't forget to make a banner saying 'KAISTAL' or 'TAESTAL' and for your favorite idols but most of all SM TOWN itself♥~