I miss YOU

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

"WHEW!" I slumped from the chair in the plane.
"You seemed ecstatic to come home," I glanced up at Jonghyun hyung.
"Ah, yeah." I said awkwardly at him.
"Hmmm, let me guess. You're not excited about training because you were complaining to manager hyung that your schedule is always loaded, making you have less time to buy a good quality banana milk.
"Hyung!" I whine. Although it was true, the hectic schedule was a pain in every muscles in my body and also the fact that I can't buy or pick any good banana milk with so little time.
"Uh-Huh!" Jonghyun hyung snapped his finger making me jump from my seat. "It's Krystal"
"What?" I said making my eyes grew big. 'Is he insane?'
"It's Krystal, isn't it? The one that you've been ecxited to see. I'm her brother so you'll have to go through me first like everyone else before going next in line and making a move." Jonghyun hyung pointed himslef with his thumb.
"It's not like that," I waved both hands infront of him. "We're just friends and we sorta had a little misunderstanding."
Jonghyun hyung nodded and put his hand under his chin.
"You don't believe me do you?" I said giving him a poker face.
"Not a single word, Taeminnie." He shooked his head slowly while his eyes were close.
It's been about a week after I left Kai with Krystal, I wonder what they're doing right now. I suddenly blushed at the stuffs going through my head.
'Taemin!' I slapped myself making Jonghyun hyung suddenly shift to me.
"Yah, Taemin-ah," he said stifling a laugh in between every words he said. "Do you have a fever or something that's going on in your head? We're not that far from Seoul mental hospital."
"Sorry hyung," I rested my head defeatecly. "I was just thinking that it's been a while since I started being part of a sub-unit."
"Yeah, I know. When I was part of it they might as well killed a part of me because I've been staying inside a room with mainly strict mentors." I was actually listening to Jonghyun hyung, what I'm currently going through now is more murderous than he had. So I just nod and nod until Minho hyung came to us. Soojung's heart has been torn because of this guy, Shinee's rapper but I forgave him. But still I got a feeling that Minho's been hiding something from all of us. The reason that Minho and Soojung's break up is still unknown to all of us who knows and witnessed. Minho's like a persona, has different characters in different people he speaks with.
"Hey," I shot my head up at him and smiled grimly.
"Hyung," I said with a plain tone that leaves no expression or happiness for the fact that he's there.
"What's up?" He sat next to me. 'Jonghyun hyung why'd you leave you seat?"
"Nothing," I was gripping the seat. "I though that we were warned about standing up whenever that plane starts. Did manager hyung told you that?"
"No, well-yes but it's been a while and you've been keeping distance from me for the past few weeks. You never got the time to call me."
'Of course, I've been. Who's the effing guy that made Soojung cry? Or almost gotten hurt from whatever you two talked about.'
"So as the other members hyung." I said coldly.
"Taemin, are you still that cold to me?"
"I have plenty of things in my mind right now, hyung," I shifted my positing to face the window.
"I'm really sorry for whatever is the reason," I didn't move so he sighed. "What'll I do for you to talk to me again?"
"Enlighten me"
"About what?"
"The break up," I said firmly.
"C'mon Taemin," Minho exasperated. "It's been a month now."
"Soojung wouldn't react like that when you two were talking. She ran away as you might've remembered and suddenly talked to Sulli like she just got out from the Psychiatric hospital. Tell me hyung, what really happened that day? I've never seen Soojung like that before."
"It's just a little misunderstanding." I scoffed at hyung but didn't acknoledge that he was there. I couldn't and I won't not after that whole incident, Soojung and Sulli might come off with an argument, worse leave the group and results to disbandment. Soojung's been my long time trainee friend while Sulli's been the person that I love and care about since the day I met her. I certainly am confused about what I'm feeling for both girls that's been playing a major role in my life. There's only 1 month left till we go back to the main SM building and work with our debut as a sub-unit. What songs might be used to us? What're we going to do when we get there? I miss Key hyung, no one's been nagging me about my room but when I met him today he seems to be a little distant too. Maybe he misses Soojung too because the two of them would be inseparable when they meet or plan to meet with each other.
'How about a video call? Ugh! Stupid Taemin, you can't you're still on the plane. I might as well kill all the passengers on board.'
I just sat back down lazily on my seat and sighed heavily draining the lazy and sleepy atmosphere around.

12 hours was up and we arrived Seoul at last, but our ride was separated as we left the airport. My heart was beating fast as we were getting nearer to the SM building in the countryside.. Anyway, there's so many things I have to cope up and I know that those two are already ahead of me.
'Saranghaeyo, naega, saranghaeyo'
My phone rang and guess who's calling, Soojung. I cleared my throat before answering it.
"Hello?" I finally heard the sweet angelic voice of Soojung.
"Hey, Soojung. Why're you calling me? I'm actually on my way to the dorm."
"I see, I'm glad that you're safe. I'm sorry that I didn't call you in the states."
"Pfft! There's no need to call me, I'm perfectly fine."
"I'm actually surprised that you actually answered my call."
"Don't be I'll always answer you call Soojung."
"I know, but what happened that day I hope that doesn't affect our friendship because of you-know-who."
"Yeah, have you talked to Kai?" Suddenly my stomach churned.
"Ah yeah. I did and we're actually fine." Soojung's voice suddenly changed as I've noticed.
"Soojung, are you okay?"
"Of course I am, why?" She giggled by the phone.
"Nothing," in truth, Soojung's laugh make me feel better inside.
"Oh-Soojung, I'm already here."
"Yeah, meet you inside."
Soojung ended the call first before I could say goodbye but silly me we're actually meeting here right now.

I took a deep breath before coming in. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but inside my head right now is holding Soojung tight after a long month of not being able to speak or get close to her. When she started avoiding the two of us, Kai and me. I was relieved that she's not taking sides but I was actually anxious in hoping she would've talked to me first, but I guess Kai took the opportunity away from me. I shouldn't have gone to the states but the promotion, the purpose of training for a long tine making sacrfices of my time and hardwork will be gone if I fall too hard for some. I even hesitated my feelings for Sulli at first because it'll be a distraction even though I surpassed most of my sunbaes I have a lot of things to do before actually getting to another level-heck I don't even consider myself as a sunbae but a hoobae because I have a long way to prove myself.
I arrived at the floor and turned at the living room finding Soojung and Kai laughing and getting cozy with each toehr. That's when anger feel arousing within me which I felt like I just want to pull Soojung away from Kai and lock us both in my room. I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me, Soojung was in a smile while Kai expresses nothing towards me at all. I opened up my arms and Soojung inserted in and squeezed her tightly while smelling her vanilla scent, when I looked at Kai, he doesn't seem to mind but hist fist was clenched together.
"So," Soojung lets go of the hug but I rested my arms on her hips. "How was the promotion?"
"Great, a little tired but I'm all better now." I smiled looking deep into her eyes.
"But you should rest first. Have you already eaten yet?"
"No, you?" She shooked her head. She looked at Kai but I didn't look away from her.
"Let's grab some grubs. Are you up to that, Jongin?"
'Jongin?'
Kai nodded and went ahead as I've watched him in the corner of my eye. Soojung slipped from my grasp but I grabbed her hand.
"What?" She looked at our hands them to me.
"Let's talk after this," I said seriously to her. She looked at me, cofused but nodded. I was going to ask her something that can't be waited fr tomorrow and that surely can't be too alte as I've hoped.