Remembering The Old Times

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai’s POV

 

“Okay guys, the main company said that they’re going to hold the screening tomorrow. So good luck and that’s all the information that I’m going to tell you.”

We all looked at each other, beginning to want to protest with the sudden announcement. What the-? We only had a week to prepare with all the routines and they decided to rush it. Well, KIM JONGIN, you’re plan on making Krystal side with you had failed. Well I guess she’s on her own.

I looked over at Chanyeol and Krystal huddling close together, seems like they’re formulating a plan, while I look at Sulli and Taemin, who seemed to show determination on their faces.

“Kai,” I looked up and saw Taemin nodding at me, to come over to them. “We’ve got a plan actually, and well this looks kinda old, but I hope it’ll bring back some memories.”

I tilted my head clueless on what is he telling me.

 

“1, 2, 3…Sulli you’re turning your arms in the wrong direction.” We were now covered in sweat, it felt like I was showering with sweat and I definitely could use a cold shower after this. There were the three of us in the dance room, well it should actually because we were competing and it seems like Krystal and Chanyeol meant business when they left the room. But it seems that they aren’t serious with the whole competition because Chanyeol was giving Krystal a piggy bank ride and both were laughing as they left, but we won’t be giving in. I’ve seen what Krystal can do, and Chanyeol hyung can dance and rap pretty well.

“KIM JONGIN! Get your head in the game. Stop day dreaming and focus.” Taemin hyung was now glaring at me. “Focus, for all we know Soojung and Chanyeol might not be a concrete team, but there’s more to them than what they let us see.”

“I know Krystal’s weakness.” Sulli spoke up, proud of the secret that she possess. “And what about Chanyeol, oppa? You’ve been training for a long time together.”

I shook my head. “Not enough information for the last few years with him, he would always smile when things fall out from his expectations.” Then I paused and realize what Sulli was actually telling us. Sabotage?

“Wait Sulli, what you’re saying about Krystal and now Chanyeol hyung is that you want to what-sabotage them?”

“If that’s what it takes really.” I looked at Taemin hyung silently and shook my head.

“We can’t. I’m not agreeing to this,” I said pacing back and forth. “What’s the matter with you two? You’re going to waste the times that we build together, our friendship just to win over them?” I looked at them and they were glancing at each other, then to me.

“I’m sorry, but there’s no way I could do that.” I left the room, slamming the door loud enough for them to wake up from some trance that someone put up.

 

I walked a little later, frustrated and no clue to where I’m going, and then I just suddenly hit my nose at a door. It was Krystal’s room actually and I can hear some shuffling and murmurs inside. What’s she doing there?

I opened the door slowly, finding Chanyeol hyung and Krystal on the bed making out. As they were kissing while rolling to make some to be on top and vice versa.

Shocked from what I saw, anger was building up inside. “WHAT THE HELL IN GOING ON?” I slammed the door open.

Krystal and Chanyeol hyung then shuffled away from each other, Chanyeol hyung’s eyes went wide, while Krystal’s was smirking, giving me a dark gaze. I then went to her side, grabbing her arm and then start pulling her. Before I could get to the door, I stopped, obviously Krystal was struggling, but I won’t let her go.

“Don’t follow us.” I said angrily to Chanyeol hyung without looking back at him.

 

“LET GO!” Krystal was struggling to get out of my grip, but I didn’t, once that we were walking to my room. I didn’t say a word to her, but then she kept quiet. I would usually respond to her, but I didn’t, so that means she gets what I’m signalling her. Once we got inside I pushed her in the door, pulling both her wrists to the side of her head. She was calm, when I look at her; she wasn’t looking at me but straight ahead.

“Why?” I whispered, leaning my forehead on her shoulder. “Why’re you doing this?”

“WHY!?” I shouted making Krystal jump.

“Why’re you so angry?” I looked up, but she won’t look at me.

“Look at me,” But she won’t budge. “LOOK AT ME!”

She looked, but tears were streaming down her face. She opened , and then closed it again. I then kissed her, roughly, but she was not responding. Then, I my tongue to her bottom lip for an opening, but still she won’t give up. So I just gave up and we were both staring at each other.

“Are you done or do you want to get me laid in your bed?” She tilted her head. It was painful to see her like that. Being all cold and all, but I know it was all a mask.

“Can we talk?” I said calmly. I let go of her wrists, but didn’t move back. I was afraid that if I let my guard down, she’ll get the chance to walk away from me again. I’m not letting you go ever again, Soojung. If only I could say those words so easily.

“I’m sure that’s what I want right now.” I moved and gestured her to sit in the bed, but she went to the window, and was looking outside. “Me and Chanyeol, was just fooling around.”

“Yeah, if that’s what you’re saying to me, but it’s not like you Krystal,” I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I buried face in her hair, it was different. It was not the same smell I had from her.

“You changed your shampoo,” I murmured in her hair.

“After I left, I felt like I had to change before I get back. I changed my style from a dark person to a darker person.” She chuckled with amusement. It was amusing to me actually, because I missed the Krystal I once knew and none of them shows the Krystal right now.

I could feel her giving in, feeling her smile crept in , and she let out a chuckle. So I turned her to me, and focused my eyes to her lips. “I don’t like you with Chanyeol hyung.”

“And I don’t like you with Sulli, either. If you know what I mean.” My eyes moved to hers, and she was telling me something with them, but she couldn’t.

“Then, who do you like me to be with?”

“As far as I know, not with anyone, but I’m not stopping you to be with someone.” She whispered to me, while pushing her hands in my chest. “But, let’s stop here. I’m too tired to talk.” She went out of my grip, but then I turned to hold her arm again.

“I don’t want you to be with anyone either. I can’t let anyone get near you or get to close to you. Stay here with me,” She looked at me, her eyes was mesmerizing, it was beautiful, more than glassy crystals, but diamonds. “Just like old times.”