Look At Me Now

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

 

Krystal's POV

"Taemin," I looked at Taemin and he was still shocked by what I said to him. I new that I shouldn't have said anything but to see Taemin always like this can be heart breaking.

"Come on, please talk to me."

"I don't-How can you say that?" He looked confused and angry.

"How?" I stood up from his lap. "Taemin, I accidentally found it. I saw it when I dropped her things and she suddenly grabbed it away from me. I could fin out mo-"

"ENOUGH!" Taemin shouted as he glared at me. "Maybe Sulli was right all about you."

"What did she say?" I said with a dark voice.

"Sulli said you were to ruin her life and I don't know what's gotten in to you lately, Krystal. Sulli's your best friend."

"I know but she lied to me."

"About what?"

"I can't tell you the whole thing but-"

"So, you're accusing her for something that she isn't with. You're saying that Sulli is Kai's girlfriend?" Taemin scoffed.

"You can say that," I nervously said. "I can't believe your taking her side, when she also lied to me about all this."

"You're pathetic" He said disgustingly.

"What?" I said shocked. "Minho said that-"

"You heard me? You and me are done!" He said glaring at me as I grabbed his arm.

"I know Sulli, and she knows you like her. She didn't plan on saying "yes" to you, ever." I rolled my eyes.

"I would believe you but I don't think it's true. Sulli said so herself that they got mutual feelings for each other not that they are together." 'I don't believe this.'

"So, in short you're really taking her side?" I exclaimed.

"Maybe, I am," he said firmly.

"Okay then...go," I gestured him to leave.

"Krystal, I don't think-"

"Just go!" I blurted shouting at him. I sat on the ground defeated, he turned around and started stomping to what-so-ever was in the way. "Now, I'm the bad guy?" I muttered, closing my eyes.

I spotted Kai in the living room in front of the computer watching some dance videos. I can't handle seeing him now nor Taemin but it's been ind of lonely these days. Taemin would lock himself in his room after practice, which leaves me with Kai, but we would ignore each other too. I sat in front of the TV and start flipping, but it only gave me boredom so I made my way to the dance studio and start the music.

'Plugs in, close eyes, and ignore the world.' I started to dance for a couple of hours as sweat began to prick my skin. Then, an appearance from behind made me stop and stare. There from the doorframe a smirk grew from his face as he stared at me, amused.

"What do you want now?" I said flatly.

"Nothing," he shooked his head. "I just saw you dancing alone when I passed by."

"Then pass by Kai, pass by." I sarcastically said making him annoyed.

"And not annoy you?" He raised one eyebrow. "No way."

"Hmmm..." I walked to the door but he suddenly blocked it.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He tilted his head to one side with a pout, while I sighed tucking my stranded hair.

"Look Kai, I'm not ignoring you. I'm just waiting for you to talk to me first."

"Really?" He scowled at me rolling his eyes.

"Yes, now can you move aside? I'm stinking from sweat." I glared up at him. He moved closer as I backed a step from him and he sniffed me. 'Are you a dog?'

"No, you're not. You're practically covered with the smell of vanilla." I scoffed.

"I can't believe you can still smell my perfume from the stinkin' smell."

"I like your taste. Truthfully, I like vanilla especially when it's from an ice cream. Speaking of which, do you want to buy some...with me?" He smiled innocently.

"No thanks. Why're you giving me things I didn't even asked about?" He finally moved aside as I walked out with a serious face.

"Cause I can trust you," He said as I stopped walking. "Little by little my heart is opening up and letting you inside."

"I'm serious." I said but didn't turned to him.

"Me too."

"Okay then," I finally turned to him. "Tell me your girlfriend's name?"

"Whoa, I said little by little. The girlfriend part's still a far step away." I turned but I felt a hand on my arm that made a tingling feeling in my whole body. "Let's go."

Kai dragged me to a nearby ice cream shop. It was cold, so I shivered up a bit, Kai noticed and pulled his jacket off. He ordered ice cream, obviously. Then, he began telling me lame jokes that everytime he finished I would roll my eyes at him. But then I would start to recall the times Taemin and I would hang out, everywhere.

"Tell me, what's up?" I looked at him, away from my distracted mind giving him a confused face. He looked back with a concerned eyes.

"Nothing," I muttered while playing with my leftover.

"I thought that eating can make you feel better, like how I can remember it correctly when you said that info."

"Psssh, so you remembered." I said hiding my smile.

"Surprise?" He went closer to my face and raised both eyebrows while he smiled.

"Got away from my face." I said smiling.

"There you are," He laughed, he poke my cheek and I blushed. "There's the Krystal I know. Here right now in front of me." He cupped my face and used his thumb as he force a smile on my lips. I shooked my head and look down. He then, stood up and reached for my hand.

"What's that?" I pointed at his hand.

"My hand silly," He shooked his head and smiled. "Come on, I like to take you soemwhere." I took his hand as he lead the way, to somewhere he wanted to take me.

"We're here," I looked around and saw a river, it was beautiful because on the other side was a carnival. Beautiful lights were sparkling as I can hear children's voices, screaming and giggling but most importantly when I looked around, fireflies were flying everywhere. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I looked at Kai who was now sitting on the grass beside me.

"Yeah!" I took a seat with him as I looked at the view in front of us. "How'd you know this place?"

"I found it yesterday, when the both of you were off somewhere I  figured that I should take a stroll to the hill side or anywhere that's peaceful so I realized that my feet dragged me here." I looked at him staring straight ahead. Then, a sound of shooting was up in the sky, as I looked up it was fireworks. The person beside me jumped causing our hands to touch. We both look at each other, our eyes staring as we stare. I smiled at him as he did to me eoo. 'Please, don't let it be Sulli. My feelings for you right now is hard to say and I can't feel this way anymore. I want to say many things to you but I'm afraid of one feeling that may cause by one word, rejection.'

"You want to come over there?" He nodded at the carnival.

"Maybe some other time," 'If there is another time.' I looked up front "I'm still enjoying the view."

"Yeah, me too." I slowly glanced at Kai, who was looking at me and he suddenly looked away making me blush.

He stood up and hold a hand in front of me.

"What?" I looked up. He grabbed my hand before saying anything as I stood up. He scooped his ipod at his side pocket and his earphone. He placed the other one on my ear and the other one in his as he searched for a song. I could only look at him, stunned at what he's doing. Music starts to play:

 



Suddenly, Kai pulled my hand to his neck and his hands on my waist. Pulling me closer to him. I was stunned when his mouth rested on my temple, he was the one fully making me sway.

'I want to but I can't . My head says "who cares", but then my heart's saying "you do, sweetheart." But he has a girlfriend and I'm afraid it'll me Sulli. My best friend that has been by my side for a long time and then there's Taemin who my other half also beats dor. Right now, my stinkin' life's a mess, and I can't handle is the fact I'm falling for two guys which now I haven't fully admit it myself. Right now, their hearts are all wrapped up in one girl while I on the other side will surely say that no one will like me, scratch that, love me. Two boys who's falling for the same girl, too bad it's not me. It's not always me.'

"What're you thinking?" Kai murmured in my temple, softly.

"Nothing," I shooked my head. Kai shifted as his forehead rested on mine, caughting my off guard.

"Kai-"

"Shhh," He closed his eyes. "Let's stay like this for awhile."