We...I...We Can't

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Kai's POV

'GUILT.' A pang of it was in my heart. In front of me is the girl I can't have, because of another girl that's in my heart. The feeling that I can't stop when it comes to her was unstoppable, even if I tried to let go, still her face keeps coming back to me. Her dark brown hair's reflecting the moonlight as we stand here face to face in each other's arms. 'Is it wrong?' I wouldn't say love but my heart keeps skipping a beat whenever I can feel her presence, even if I can't see her.

"Kai," I snapped back at the trance and looked at her glimmering eyes in front of me. I just noticed that the music finally stops. "We should stay away from each other for a while." I looked at her with shock from her words that are still sinking in my head.

"Krystal," I said softly. "What are you saying?"

"Kai, you have a girlfriend. Have you forgotten that already?" She shouted with a whisper. "I don't want to be a third party, whi'll be the cause of all this. It's wrong, I may not even know where she is or who she is. I still don't want to be any reason why you two break up. For whatever you do or say to me affects her too." She said pointing to herself.

"Krystal, you said we're friends." I gazed at her with soft eyes.

"Are friends suppose to be acting like this?"

"What about Taemin hyung?" I snapped angrily.

"Taemin's different."

"How?" I crossed my arms over my chest and start tapping impatiently with on foot.

"First of all, he doesn't have a girlfriend, and second he's got Sulli all over her head." I stopped what I was doing when I heard Sulli's name. "I don't want to jump to conclusions but I think, for me, even I think that he's head is filled with Sulli."

"Obessessed for short," I scoffed.

"Kai," she said as she looked at me worried then walked ahead. "Nevenmind, let's just go home." I walked beside her and held her hand, when she began to wriggle it away I held it so tight but being careful not to hurt her and pulled her closer to my side. 'I never think that silence was so loud.' We didn't even talk all the way to the company until the hallway. As we got to her room, Taemin was leaning at her bedroom door. Krystal stopped and Turned around but Taemin called her so she faced him with a worried face. I pulled her to my side as we head to him, then when we were near him his face darkened, watching me.

"A girlfriend, huh?" He scowled. He grabbed Krystal's hand, the one I was holding. "Let go, Kai. Soojung," He turned to her. "Let's go." But I didn't budge a move, I stood there beside her while she was looking at me with a confused face.

"She's going to bed," I said then looked at Taemin with my eyebrows narrowed at him. "I bet you're the one who made her upset.

"It's none of your business, Kai" Krystal answered me instead. "Kai, let go."

"It's my business when it comes to you," I tightened my grip to her. "I'm not letting go."

"Okay, fine," Taemin raised both of his hands in front of us. "Just remember, Soojung I'm always here. Kai, who's just using you for his time. He's got a girlfriend, who's feelings are betrayed right now, so please open your eyes. If you need me, I'm in my room and I'm sorry. Let's talk another time." Taemin kissed Krystal's cheeks while smirking and left. 'What the hell was that?'

I looked at Krystal, who was with a stunned face while they both of her cheeks were blushing, that I pulled her in my room and loked it. She looked at me with horror, and glared.

"Let me explain first," I said blocking the door leaning in to it. "You may think this is wrong, whatever we're doing  which can't hurt anyone because we're friends as you have said. But, going to Taemin hyung's room may worry me if I left you there alone especially when he's that angry."

"I've seen Taemin angry a couple of times back then and it isn't that scary," she said rasing her eyebrows. "What makes you think that I'm going to Taemin?"

"I know you, Krystal."

"Yeah, for a couple of months, but you don't own me so whatever I'm doing doesn't involve you."

"I know, but the Krystal I know's smarter than that." I moved closer to her and squeezed my two hands on the side of shoulder. "But he's not thinking straight, right now."

"Oh please, Taemin's not going to hurt me if that's what you're worried about," she said as she rolled her eyes at me. She shrugged out of my hold and walked to the door. I had the urge to wrap my arms around her, and so I did.

"But, I need you more," I whispered softly in her earlobe. "Please, I need to know that you're safe so here is the only place that's good."

"Kai," She pulled back and look into my eyes with a concerned face, then she finally gave up. She's trying to convince me that she would be back to go get her pajama, but I wouldn't I know that Krystal will lock her room if she gets a step or two inside of the room, so I lent her my t-shirt and boxers.

"You look like a skeleton in my clothes," I smirked. 'But I have to admit I kind of liked it, seeing her wear my clothes than any other guys out there.'

"That's because you wouldn't let me get my pajamas, just across the hall." I shooked my head.

"No chance, now let's sleep." I plopped down on my bed, when I looked at her she was still standing and looking around the room. "Come on," I patted the space beside me.

"I'm sleeping on the floor."

"No way," I grabbed her and pulled her down the bed. My arm was on her waist while the other was the pillow in her head, she was facing on the other was so I scoot a little more as my chest was touching her back. "I'm not letting you go." I placed my lips on the top of her head, smelling her incredible sweet smell from her hair. 'It's so addicting.'

"Kai why can't I ask about your girlfriend?" I stiffened from her question and sighed deeply. 'UGH! This question doesn't leave her mind.' "Could you describe her for me?"

"I...uh," I tightened my grip to her waist and then loosened them. "You can go," I murmured hesitatingly because I don't want her out of my sight.

"As expected," she stood up and went to the door. "Look as "friends" if you don't want to share anything that I've done when we're together then don't refer me as your "friend" anymore. Oh, and stay the hell away from me." She clenched her teeth while she said those hurtful words that pierced in through my heart. She went out slamming the door, while my mind kept on repeating the words she just said. 'How can I stay away when I really can't even for a secong stop thinking about her?'

The next day, Krystal's been avoiding me and Taemin, I would watch her but I wouldn't let her words last night affect anything that we have between us because I know that she didn't meant those things to come out of . I apologized to Taemin because I know that she wants me to, so I thought that Taemin might be forgiven she would talk to him but she treated him like air. I've kept messing up during every schedule I go to and would daze off, so the instructors would give me a hard time. I would leave my room door open and stare at her door if I would have a free time but sine 2 months is close by, there's hardly a time for us to breathe and see each other when we're locked up in different rooms to rehearse. Then, 4 days have passed Taemin's got a schedule of promotion to overseas with the other Shinee members, leaving me with Krystal but I wouldn't let my hopes up because I know that she won't talk to me. I've been like suffering or suffocating like she's my air to breathe.

I spotted her sitting in the dance studio all by herself while staring out the window. She looks tired and I wanted to scold her because she's exhausting herself but i couldn't blame her, we weren't suppose to have any rests but since our managers' got a meeting in Seoul, the others already left and there remains the guards. I walked in and she didn't even flinched at the sounds of my footsteps or even turn around to who ever was behind her because she already knows.

"It's been awhile," she said I sat down next to her while leaving a gap. I was careful that she might ran out on me.

"Yeah," I smiled looking at the floor. "Krystal, I'm sorry for whatever's been bothering you." She then shakes her head while smiling.

"There's no need to apologize it's actually my fault, anyway. I'm the one who should apologize." She gazed at me smiling and I didn the same. "For making your business mine and I know that I shouldn't force on things that you don't want. What's the use of a secret when you're talling everyone everything. I'm sorry."

"I can't accept that," I said now faking a serious face at her that made her face fell.

"What? Okay, then what do you want me to do?"

"I'm not done yet," I smirked and carressed my fingers in her cheek. "You shouldn't apologize when you didn't do anything offending but you already suggested that so no taking back to what you just said. If you want us to make up, you should come with me." I stood up while looking down at her because she's giving me a confused face. I grabbed her hand while both of us were running out of the company.

"W-where are we going?" She said while we were running.

"I don't know," we both stopped and panting heavily.

"What? Y-you d-dragged me out here telling me to come with you but you don't know where we're going?" She said calming herself.

"I just felt like it," I shrugged.

"I can't believe this," she exclaimed exhausted.

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Who about we go to the arcade?" She smiled.

"Serious? Aren't you too old to play such games?" We both began walking as I linked my arms to her.

"Nope," she shooked her head. "Why? Is this tha gamer Exo's been boasting about? Don't get me wrong, but Baekhyun oppa boasted that you are a gamer that's been winning to all of them but now I doubt that." She smirked at me.

"Baekhyun's been spreading stupid things about me." I smiled looking down.

"Oh so it isn't true?"

"I didn't say it's not true," my insides was like wanting to go to Seoul if possible on foot to strangle Baekhyun hyung to sleep and also the fact that she called her oppa. "Why'd you call Baekyung hyung "oppa" anyway?"

"Because we're tight," I pumped my free hand close and open, as I was sure that I really want to do things to Baekyun that are as raged as what I feel.

"Okay then," I went closer to her face. "I'll play the games you want to play, but if I win I get to be called oppa and will keep you for one whole month."

"But, if I win?" She said smirking. My heart began on punding while my eyes were looking at her lips, then snapped out of it.

"Take your pick," I smirked.

"Anything?"

"Anything," then I began to worry what were those anything she's implying about.

"You tell me who's your girlfriend and the whole story about the both of you," she smiled that's taking me completely off guard. 'Kai, snap out of it. It's her plan to distract you because she kind of knows you would fall to her angelic smile.'

"Okay, my angel. You got yourself a deal," I said looking at her smirking. She pulled her hand out for a truce but kissed her nose instead now making her off guard. 'Genius, let's see what you got on your sleeves, my angel.'