kai and Chanyeol and a lot of blood. A lot..

Who are you fooling?

They both stared at it. Until Jiyeon started screaming.

She was already on her knees gathering the broken pieces in her arms. "No no no no," she kept screaming, tears pouring down her cheeks uncontrollably. Kai looked at her, he felt confused at first but now shocked. She was crying miserably. And he hated seeing her like this. It was all his fault.

"You're gonna get hurt. Stop that." he started, trying to pull her away from the pieces. But she just shoved him aside and cried harder. Cradling those few pieces, she began hurriedly piling them away into the plastic bag. She stood up, her eyes red and puffy. She looked lost and eyes were full of fear.

Kai started towards her, "I'm so so so sorry-" he began. But she stumbled backwards, clutching the pieces and staring at him. Yet her eyes had an empty look, like she couldn't see him, was seeing something else. "I..I can buy you a new one," he said, his voice pleading. He didn't know what else to say.

But the bowl obviously meant a lot to her. He just wanted her to stop crying. Her eyes suddenly narrowed sharply. And she sighed heavily. "You can't solve everything with money, you know. You can't!" she suddenly shouted. Kai's eyes widened but then he realized, that she wasn't talking to him.

Her eyes weren't focused, they were empty and cold. "I..Some people try so hard..Just to meet end's meet..I..I have to deal with those men..Just.." she said in between sobs. Kai walked towards her again, her face was pale and she looked like she was going to pass out.

His heart twisted, where had the bright and happy girl gone to? But Jiyeon just shook her head and clutched the bag tighter. And then she accidentally stepped right onto a small shard that had gone unnoticed. She grimaced and looked down. Kai moved faster.

"Your foot. Stop..I'll help you." he tried to say, she was scaring him. But Jiyeon just pulled out the shard and dumped it into the bag. She bit her lip, her foot hurt badly. But her heart ached worse. Blood was beginning to seep into the carpet but Jiyeon didn't notice. She snapped back into reality.

Tears contiued to pour down her face and Jiyeon stared sadly at Kai. "This was my mother's." she sighed. Kai mouth hung open. Damn, what had he done. "Oh. I didn't know. Listen, I'm so so..I'll apologize to her." he stuttered, he was getting guiltier and guiltier by the second. Jiyeon shook her head slowly.

"You..Can't." she sobbed, starting to cry again. "Because she's dead...Both my parents are!" she whispered, her lip quivering. And with that she turned around and left, leaving bloody footprints behind. Kai stood there, his hand still outstretched. Her parents were..dead? No no no. It couldn't be.

She didn't deserve this. What had he done? He cursed in frustration and crumpled to the floor. He lay there, letting the events of the day soak in. A tear slid down Kai's face.

It was the first time he's cried for someone in years.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon had ran out of house. The bag clutched tightly to her chest. She needed Chanyeol. Where was he? She needed him now. He was nowhere in sight. A deep fear gripped her, she hadn't realized how lost she felt now without him. And she didn't even know him. But whatever.

"Chanyeol oppa!" she screamed. But he wasn't coming forward. Her heart dropped. No no no. "Chanyeol oppa!" she screamed louder. She started to run down the street. She felt so lost. She needed Chanyeol to protect her. "Oppa!" she cried and crumbled when she had reached the end of the street.

The tears streaming. She stood up again, looking around. But she felt someone suddenly grab her waist from the back and hold her tightly. She turned around. Chanyeol was hugging her. His hair was a mess and he was breathing heavily. "Oppa.." she sobbed, laying her head on his chest. "

Shhhh...What's wrong, hm?" he questioned, trying to soothe her. But she just continued crying. He had just returned from the store, having left when Jiyeon took a little longer than he expected. He had bought some groceries and banana milk for her but then when he had come back..

There was a blood trail and he somehow knew it had something to do with Jiyeon. So he took off after her and had heard her desperate screams. What had happened? And oh god. She wa bleeding. Jiyeon looked up and wiped her tears away. She hugged Chanyeol tighter. "Kai broke my mother's bowl." she sobbed.

Chanyeol supressed a smile. That's it? That explains the bleeding.. "Oppa will buy you a new bowl," he assured her. Jiyeon ignored his comment. "It was my mother's. She's dead now. And so is my dad." she stated quietly. Chanyeol stopped breathing. What? No, it can't be. Happy Jiyeon..His Jiyeon.

It struck how little he knew about the girl he like-..The girl who he felt protective over. He smoothed down her hair and looked at her. "It'll be okay." he said. And Jiyeon took a deep breath, she believed him.

"Ah.." she bit her lip. The pain in her foot stung her. Chanyeol breathed in. She had lost a lot of blood. How long had she been bleeding? He ran a hand through his hair. Oh god, she looked pale already. Where was the nearest hospital? He felt panic rise within him.

He turned around and bent down. Jiyeon looked confused. "Hurry. Your foot is bleeding. I..We gotta get to a hospital." he demanded. Jiyeon nodded slowly and climbed on his back.

Chanyeol tried not to blush at how her arms wrapped around him. He cleared his throat. He better get moving. "Hang on tight." he teased and gave her a shaky smile. Jiyeon nodded firmly and held on tighter. Chanyeol smiled. Even in pain, she was still adorable. Then, he started to run.

He ran with no idea where he was going. Harder and faster, Chanyeol ran. And the thought of his Jiyeon in pain spurred him on.

Back at Kai's house, Kai was still lying on the floor. His mind was wandering. But then his eyes started trailing the bloody footprints that had been left on the floor. And bolted up straight. Jiyeon! He had to help her.

"Driver! Driver!" he yelled while flying down the stairs. She was bleeding and he had let her walk out like that? Kai sat in the car, repeatedly calling Jiyeon's handphone. But she wasn't picking up.

They had been driving around for a couple of hours now. And still, no sign of Jiyeon. Or Chanyeol, for that matter. Kai slumped in his seat. Why was he such an idiot? Why? "Let's go home." he sighed. The driver nodded curtly and began driving back. Kai laid back and closed his eyes.

He owed Jiyeon. Big time. He had really screwed things up. Really badly.

But unknown to Kai, the car had just drove by the hospital. And if he had looked a bit closer, he would have seen Chanyeol standing at the front desk, talking to front nurs. About Jiyeon. Sad, broken Jiyeon.

DONE! ANOTHER CHAPTER~~ SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE PLEASE? BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THE STORY IS INTERESTING ENOUGH OR I DON'T KNOW.. I'M GOING TO MAKE THE STORY A BIT MORE FLUFFY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. BECAUSE I LIKE FLUFF! (BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO WRITE IT WELL THOUGH.)