So it continues.

Who are you fooling?

I feel bad for depressing everybody:P

First, Hwayoung stares. But then she starts screaming hysterically. "NO! NO! NO!" she cries. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screams and crawls her way towards Jiyeon. She shakes her violently. What had she done? Kai. Oh my god. Kai would kill her. But she needed help.

"SOMEONE..PLEASE!" she begs, her voice bouncing off the walls and making her head spin. She fumbled for her phone and called Kai. "Kai! Kai! Oh my god-You need to-Jiyeon...Jiyeon needs help!" she screamed and continued shaking the girl. And Kai responded inmmediately. He jumped out of class.

Not bothering to explain. And rushed down the stairs and right into the bathroom. Oh-Oh my god. He stood rooted, eyes widening. Hwayoung was kneeling over Jiyeon's unconcious body. She was crying and begging and apologizing. His heart sank and he felt his knees go weak. He stumbled forward and crumbled before her. "What-What did you do." he croaked. Hwayoung shook her head, tears staining her face. She was a mess.

"I'm so sorry. Kai I'm so-" she started. "I said WHAT DID YOU DO?" he burst. He cradled Jiyeon. Her eyesbags were terrible and her face was so so thin. It was all his fault. "Wake up..Jiyeon-ah." he sniffled. But he snapped out of it.

"CALL SOMEONE NOW! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" he shouted at Hwayoung, eyes ablaze. She quickly dialled and did just that. Kai continued holding Jiyeon, slowly rocking back and forth. Like he couldn't believe what his girlfriend had become. His eyes blurred with tears. And his mouth was dry.

Why, Why hadn't he done anything? Why. He had seen the signs. The hurt. The fear. It was all his fault. It was all his fault. He rocked harder. He pushed her hair out of her face. She was so cold. And so thin. But she was breathing. Although that didn't make anything better.

The ambulance was coming...Where the hell was it? He looked up, Hwayoung was slumped against the wall. Eyes blank, puffy. Kai decided to deal with her later. He realized with a shudder that this was the most contact he'd had with his girlfriend in months. The tears started streaming.

"Jiyeon-ah...I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry.." he cried, pulling her unconscious body closer. Hwayoung started blankly. She clutched her head. The moment Jiyeon crashed to the floor, replying over and over again. She had become hysterical. She was just trying to help.

The pain in her head shot shards through her brain. She tried to stop it, but a past memory began playing.

"I want mummy!" Kai cried, kneeling at the door. Their mother had left again. Overseas. But Hwayoung knew it was an excuse. A reason to runaway. From her failure of a family. Her husband didn't love her. Not even after she had tried so hard to give him children. And succeded. Hwayoung bit her lip. She resented both her parents. Her mother for running away. Her father for letting her. He wasn't even here. He had work. He always had work. "STOP CRYING!" Hwayoung screamed. But Kai continued sitting there. He was only 12. And she was 14. He cried harder.

"MUMMY!" he screamed. Breathing harder and harder. Hwayoung clenched her fists. "I SAID STOP CRYING! STOP IT! STOP IT! SHE ISN'T COMING BACK! SHE DOESN'T LOVE US!" she yelled, already crying herself. Kai shook his head and pounded the floor. "NOOOOO MUMMY COME BACK! MUMMY COME BACK! MUMMY, I'LL BE GOOD! COME BACK!" he yelled through the open door, even though their mother had already gone. "STOP IT! STOP IT! SHE DOESN'T LOVE US! STOP CRYING! GROW UP! GROW UP!" Hwayoung screamed with all her might, head pounding.

She yelled at Kai out of anger. And pain. He needed to grow up. Needed to realize that their mother didn't love them. Never did. But she was too immersed in her own bitter sadness that she hadn't realized that Kai had passed out. He slumped in a kneeling position. "Oh my god.. Wake up...Wake up.. I'm so so sorry..Wake up please..Wake up.." she whimpered. 

"WAKE UP." someone shook her awake. It was Kai. His eyes were puffy. And his face hallow. Like he hadn't slept in days. "Where..Where are we.." she whispered, voice hoarse. "Hospital. You need to explain." his eyes narrowed, and he sighed. But Hwayoung pulled him closer. And sobbed into his shirt.

The horrible memories washing back. And Kai let her. It wasn't so often she showed her weak side. She was tired. They both were. "I'm so so sorry. I'm so so sorry." she whispered. For everything. For Jiyeon. For not taking care of you when we were younger.

For not showering you with love and protecting you from father. For not being there for you. For forcing you to grow up just because I was too.

She wanted to say all those things. But instead, continued crying. Kai nodded softly. "I know you are." he patted her on the back.

"I know you are."

I'm sorry for such a crappy chapter. WIll update tomorrow. Comment please.