Chanyeol and Jiyeon hang out.

Who are you fooling?

Hey guys^^ Sorry for not having updated in ages. Also, i think aff has eaten the latest updates? So. I'm going to retype them for the benefit of new subs, okay? As of now, the story is at where Jiyeon is in the hospital with Kai. (If aff brings back the lost chapters, I'll add/delete these ones accordingly.) Till then, happy reading! 

She was in no mood. No mood at all to go to school... Or face those people. So Jiyeon made up some lame excuse about wanting to stay home. Kai insisted on bringing her dinner, but she refused. Saying something like she was just going to sleep in all day and shouldn't he be studying?

But Jiyeon wasn't really going to sleep in all day. Well.. Kind of. She felt like she needed someone. A certain happy virus to cheer her up. As soon as Chanyeol had heard about her accident, he had freaked out and called her up countless times. So she decided to go over to his house later on.

For some... Moral support. Jiyeon smiled slightely while packing her stuff, she really did miss Chanyeol. With his twitchy smile and warm hugs. But she just couldn't tell Kai.. Somehow she knew he wouldn't like the idea. She bit her lip and made her way over.

Chanyeol rushed back from school and quickly ran to clean up. Faster.. Faster before Jiyeon-- "I let myself in, is that okay?" she announced absent-mindly, shutting the door. Chanyeol stood, mid-rush, hand still holding a bunch of CDs. Jiyeon looked at him, waiting for his response.

He quickly gained his composure. "J-Jiyeon-ah!" he croaked, quickly shoving the CDs aside and making his way over to her. "You're..Early." he finished lamely. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow. "Mmhmm..I was free anyway. What's for dinner?" she turned to look at him cheekily.

In the end, they had decided on ramen. Because Jiyeon wasn't really that hungry and Chanyeol couldn't really cook anything else. While he put out the ingredients, Jiyeon walked around, taking in her surroundings. "Nice house!" she called out. Chanyeol laughed heartily, washing the pot.

"Really now?" he questioned. "Yup. I like the warmness of it all." she replied and flopped on the couch. "But what happened to the motorcycle posters and plush rugs like you said?" she asked, flipping through his stack of videos. Chanyeol froze, hands still tightely clutching the washed bowl.

Crap. Crapcrapcrap. His eyebrow twitched. She remembered! She remembered what he had told her on the bus. Chanyeol facepalmed, blood slowly draining from his face. StupidStupid-- "This is another apartment...Of my father's." he coughed. "Y-Yup! M-My real house is t-too far away..So, my dad bought an apartment nearer so it would be bettersoyeahthat'swhy." he rattled nervously at the end.

There was a heavy silence. Jiyeon looked over the couch. "Oh that's why. So, what will it be? Little Mermaid or Mulan?" she held up both CDs. Chanyeol almost smashed his face out of pure relief. They watched both, because Jiyeon liked the songs in Little Mermaid and the storyline of Mulan.

"I think Mulan's really cool. Going all out like that." Jiyeon commented. But Chanyeol didn't answer, too focused on the movie. Jiyeon turned her head to look at him. Carefully. Her eyes trailed his sharp jawline...Sharp nose..Pink lips.. His focused expression, eyebrows dipping slightely.

Jiyeon squirmed, feeling a little hot. He turned to look at her, and broke into a small smile. Jiyeon searched his eyes... So pure.. So happy. What was it that made her do that? Was it how her heart ached to be held? Was it how she felt broken because she couldn't kiss her boyfriend anymore? Was it because she used to have a little thing for Chanyeol in the beginning? Was it because of how he was looking at her now? With sadness..And a little surpressed urge?

Whatever it was, Jiyeon leaned in carefully and pressed his lips against his. She moulded her lips against his, reaching up to cup his face. She was slowly being into it. This was much..More intense than anything she had done with Kai. And yet she couldn't stop. She swung her leg to straddle him.

Tears pulled in her eyes. This was wrong. So wrong. But she couldn't stop. She could feel Chanyeol beginning to pull back for air. But she held his face closer, she wouldn't stop. She couldn't. Tears slid down her face. But she couldn't stop, even when her lungs burned for air.

But Chanyeol slid her off of him, gentle with her even after what she had put him through. Jiyeon stared, her lips felt bruised. She panted, the tears wouldn't stop falling. "I..I had to stop. I-I don't think I could have controlled m-myself if we had continued..." he whispered, standing up abruptly and leaving for the kitchen.

Jiyeon whimpered. She got up to follow him but fell against the pillar, the strength leaving her legs. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she cried pitifully, arms wrapping around her knees. She just felt longing, she needed release. And oh my god what had she done. She sobbed louder, Kai. Oh my god no Kai.

And Chanyeol. What had she done. She cried a bit louder. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry..." she breathed. She sat there, in guilty silence. But Chanyeol came to get her. He always did. He picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He sat her on the chair at the dining table.

"You need to eat. Kai will kill me if you don't." he said tiredly, voice breaking a little at the mention of his best friend. Jiyeon felt her hot tears welling, Chanyeol still trying to be strong even after everything. "I'm sorry." she said, looking at Chanyeol with tear-filed eyes. "It's okay. Kai.." he trailed off.

Jiyeon's tears finally slid down her face. Chanyeol looked at her and frowned slightely. He got up quickly and knelt in front of her. "Stop...Stop crying. L-Look at me. It's okay.. Shhh..." he wiped her tears away, plastering a weak smile on his face. Jiyeon leaned forward, their foreheads touching.

She felt so sorry towards him. "Look at me." he lifted her face, forcing her to make eye contact. "Kai is not going to find out. This never happened. You hear me? L-Look at me Jiyeon-ah. I'm not going to tell him. We're not going to tell him." he told her steadily. Jiyeon nodded. She wasn't going to break Kai with this.

And she would make it up to Chanyeol. For..For everything. She looked into his eyes. They were sad, longing, boring into hers. She nodded again. "Okay Oppa. T-Thank you. For everything. I'm s-sorry." she whispered again. Chanyeol nodded again. "T-That's my girl. Now eat up, I'm going to have to call a cab for you. It's getting late." he told her, eye-twitching when he smiled.

Jiyeon nodded again, flashing him a weak smile of her own. She turned around, and started taking small sips of her ramyeon soup. Chanyeol slowly staggered away to call for the cab. He leant against the kitchen counter. Trying to calm his breathing. He bit his lip hard. He knew this was wrong. He felt sick.

Sick because of what he had just done.. And because.. Because he had enjoyed it. His mind flashed to when his lips were moving against Jiyeon's. And his fists clenched. Breathe in, breathe out Chanyeol-ah. Keep smiling. Keep smiling. Because you're just a friend. You're just a... But Chanyeol couldn't--No, didn't want to say it.

And he hated himself because of it. 

Okay. I think some of the comments were eaten up too. Because I vaguely remember one about someone thinking Jiyeon was cheating on Kai?(BTW SHE IS NOT SHE IS JUST... FEELING SUPRESSED.) Or something? So I'm pretty sure most of you have read this one. But just re-read it, because it's different now. BECAUSE I HAD TO RE-TYPE IT ALL OUT OKAY. (Think I'll do a quick, short update after this.) BECAUSE WE HAVE ALMOST 40 SUBS!! YAY!! Comments okay? I'll reply to some of them the next update, because there's someone new I want to thank;) SO! GO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~