Kai thinks he should stop loving.

Who are you fooling?

Kai doesn't know what to say.

She looks at him with such hope and she's pouting and..and.. He sighs and nods. Let's just say..Kai's really not the type to hang around children. Don't get him wrong. He loves kids. He wants to have a house full of them in the future. But..He doesn't how to love them back.

You can't just tell a kid you love them. They won't understand. You have to show them. But Kai has never been shown that kind of love. Not from his parents anyway. But he's going to try. Going to try for JIyeon. To practice expressing his feelings. So maybe, just maybe, he'll finally realize how he feels about her.

It's not a childcare. That's the first thing he notices. It's an orphanage. And something inside of him aches. And he feels really ungrateful. But he it up and continues on. Jiyeon greets the person at the front desk poiltely and drags him to one of the rooms. "Look." she whispers and he peers through the small window.

There are children frolicking inside. Playing and fighting. And laughing. And laughing. Kai feels his heart pang. They're so happy. Even in their state...No. They're happy. That's what matters. She pushes the door open. "Umma!" the children squeal and drop their things.

They rush forward and into Jiyeon's open arms. She hugs and kisses everyone. Nodding and smiling when they tell her that they shared their toy or finished their food. She laughs loudly when she sees Kai just standing there. Just frozen. She goes over and pulls him over, "Oppa. Don't be so..." she tries finding the right word.

Kai pouts slightely. Coming out from his trance. He feels jealous. Oddly. Of these children. He wants a hug and a kiss too. But of course, he'll never admit it. He starts to say something but a little girl comes over and pulls on his arm. He looks down alarmed. She stretches her arms. "Carry me." she begs.

Kai panics but Jiyeon just laughs. He breathes in deeply and picks her up. Her chubby arms wrapping round his neck and she leans on his shoulder. Kai smiles and then, a laugh. Kai laughs. He's feeling courageous. He starts to spin her round and round. Throwing her into the air and catching her.

She giggles and laughs. "Again! Again!" she demands but Kai puts her down. Other children have gathered. They want to play too. Kai just laughs and picks them all up and spins them round and round and round. He laughs and laughs and eventually the children leave. Some new distraction.

He looks round to see Jiyeon standing there. A quiet smile on her pink lips. And Kai resists picking her up and spinning her around too. And then she'd laugh. And then they'd kiss. Kai smiles drunkedly at this. Jiyeon walks up to him and folds her arms. "I was worried but I guess I didn't need to be." she smirks and her eyes twinkle.

Kai feels his face flush and he takes a step back. Which surprises both of them. "Wha-What w-were you worried about?" he stutters, embarassed. "That you'd be uncomfortable. But it's going well so far." she hums, looking round. Kai digs his nails into his palms.

In a parallel universe, he would have kissed her by now(Like he really really wants to) and they would be laughing and hugging. But instead, Kai takes another step back. He feels his walls coming back up again. Something about how easily she makes his heart flutter scares him. Really bad.

He swallows and his arrogance washes back as much as he hates it. "Really. Why is that?" he's shocked by how cold he suddenly sounds. And Jiyeon is too. So much so that she takes an unvoluntarily step back. "N-Nothing. I just. The bus. Was to...Let you see how you are so...And this was to make you..Feel something.." She ends stupidly.

But the look on Kai's face tell her that she's something wrong. "Huh. Feel something. You..You say that like I'm not even human! Like..Like I'm an unfeeling..Creature! You..You don't even know." he splutters. You don't even know how much I love you, he wants to say. Terribly. But he doesn't.

He just stands there. Swaying. Not absorbing. Feeling sorry. Deep down he knows she didn't mean it. That he's overreacting. But it frustrates him that she just doesn't see! Doesn't see how much he wants to hold her and tell her how much...He sighs. He looks up. The helper is gesturing. It's time for lunch.

He looks at her dejectedly. "Let's go." he gestures. A little girl, sobbing and shivering walks up to him. She looks worried. Like she wants to say something. Kai thinks he understands. So he picks her up without a word. Throwing one last look over his shoulder, he walks towards the canteen.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his voice hoarse. He wants to put her down and run back to Jiyeon. And run his hands through her hair and carry her outside where he can tickle her and make her smile. Unhurt her. He wants to love her. But he'll do it later. He thinks. Yes, he'll make up to her later.

"I...He wouldn't play with me." she whispers, burying her face in his neck. 'Hmmm?" he asks, confused. "Dohyun oppa. I love him. He's my bestest friend." she says in a child-like voice. Kai feels like he knows what she's going through but he just nods.

'Why doesn't he like me?" she whines a bit. Kai shakes his head. And doesn't answer. Because he's too busy thinking.

Why won't he let himself love Jiyeon?

Why won't he tell her?

A LOT OF DRAMA I KNOW. BUT MORE FLUFF IN NEXT CHAPTER~~~ COMMENT LONGLONG FOR ME? LOL PLEASE? LET ME LOVE YOUUUU. ALMOST 30 SUBS!!