So what were you guys doing again?

Who are you fooling?

Jiyeon sighs. She really, really needed to get that math homework done. Oh well. "Come on in...I guess." she opens the door wider. Suho shoots her a nervous look. "You're not mad?" he asks warily. Jiyeon leans against the door frame.

"Not really..And what can I do anyway. Just look at them." she points lazily to Sehun and Kyungsoo who are wrestling over the remote control. She can hear Baekhyun going through her makeup products and squealing. Suho nods, relieved.

"I promise I'll help you later! And anyway, these guys ambushed me too. Begging to come along and everything.." he grumbles and enters the house. Jiyeon giggles. "Control your kids, Suho Oppa." she laughs. They end up spending a whole two hours watching movies and eating Chicken.

Kyungsoo grumbles when noone offers to try his Kimchi Spaghetti. Jiyeon pats him comfortingly on the back. "I'll try it Oppa. Come on!" she tries cheering him and up and pulls him into the kitchen. Baekhyun sneaks back into her room. He resumes going through her stuff. Wow. He's never seen so much makeup.

But they look so unsued. And besides, she doesn't seem like the type to use makeup anyway. Back outside, Jiyeon and Kyungsoo roll on the floor in laughter. He had attempted to microwave the spaghetti but it ended up blowing up slightely. Kyungsoo's wide-eye expression was priceless.

Hence, the epic rounds of laughter that ensued. Jiyeon barely heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Sehun announces and bounces over to open the door. "Oh! Hyung, you're here!" he laughs happily. Jiyeon comes out of the kitchen, "Who is it...." she stops. The whole room pauses. Kai stands in the doorway.

He's holding a bunch of flowers and even a box of chocolates. And he does not look happy. "What..Come on in Oppa." she laughs shakily. And walks over to him. But Kai doesn't budge. Just stands there. Glaring at the coffee table covered with wrappers and chicken bones. "Oppa..." she breathes. Is Kai upset?

Why did he suddenly decide to come over? The tension in the air is heavy. Horribly heavy. All that can be heard is the television loudly in the background. "Did...Did you guys.." Kai begins, breathing heavily. Jiyeon braces herself for what Kai has to say. Is this the end? "Did...Did..You guys..Begin without me?

Awwww...I wanted chicken too." he pouts. There's silence. And then nervous laughter everywhere. Kai enters and hands Jiyeon the flowers and chocolate. "For you baby.." he cooes and kisses her on the forehead. Jiyeon just stands there frozen. Kai makes his way lazily to the couch and plops down.

"What you guys watching? And is there anything to eat? I'm starving." he grumbles. But everyone has resumed what they were doing. Sehun and Suho continue laughing and clapping to the show. And Kyungsoo makes his way out with a large plate of burnt spaghetti.

"This is all we have." he says simply and sits down too. Jiyeon stands there, still in shock. But then laughs and sighs. God, her life is so messed up. She puts the chocolate in the fridge and places the flowers in a vase. "Why did you come?" she asks, sitting next to Kai on the floor.

He wraps his arms around her and leans his head on her shoulder. "Hmmm...Can't I see my girlfriend?" he pouts, still looking at the screen. Jiyeon nudges him playfully. "Tell me!" she begs. Kai relents and snuggles closer. "Well, Chanyeol called me. He said the guys were going over and so I should go to.

He can't make it by the way, he has...work." Kai ended, catching himself at the end. But Jiyeon didn't notice. "And who told Chanyeol Oppa?" she whipped around and glared at the 3 boys on the couch. Baekhyun comes out of the room.

"Hey, Is this a good brand?" he asks but gets startled when all 3 guys point at him. "He did it!" they insist. Jiyeon laughs and kisses Kai on the cheek. "Hmmm..Really now." she mumbles, not believing it at all. The boys are all fully engrossed in the movie. They're currently watching Under The Sea.

Jiyeon nudges Suho and points to the bedroom. He catches on immediately and they both get and leave. "Where are you going?" Kai asks, still watching the movie. "Stuff!" she shouts over her shoulder and closes the door behind her. Suho and her sit on her bed and concentrate on the math problems.

It takes quite a long time for her to get. But Suho is patient, and he doesn't seem to mind. When she finally gets it, she squeals loudly and jumps onto Suho for a hug. "Thanks Oppa! That was great!" she breathes. Suho smiles warmly at her. Kai better treat her right. Back outside, the movie had ended.

Kyungsoo looks around. "Hmmm..They're not back yet huh." he notices. Kai looks toward the bedroom. What are they doing? Baekhyun and gestures for them to follow him, sneaky expression on his face. They perch outside the door, listening intently. "That was great!" they hear her shout.

"Oh it was nothing..Anytime Jiyeon." Suho laughs quietly. "No but really, you were great! I mean.. Look at it! It's just so...So..Big!" Jiyeon exclaims. Kai's eyes bulge out of their sockets. What? Sehun giggles but Kyungsoo shoots him a warning look. "No it isn't..You just haven't practiced." he insists.

"Nope! I bet even Kai oppa couldn't do it!" she laughs. Kai clenches his fists. What are they saying... Don't tell me... "Ah! Ji-Jiyeon-ah! Stop! Ah! Ah!" Suho exclaims, breathing heavily. "O-Oppa! Not too hard! Stop..Please.." Jiyeon begs.

Kai can't take it any longer. He gets up and pushes open the door. Suho and Jiyeon stop mid-tickle, shocked. Kai breathes heavily. "What the hell are you guys doing?" he demands. it takes awhile to cool Kai down. But eventually Suho convinces Kai(and all the other guys) that they weren't really doing anything.

Just helping each other out is all. "And what about 'It's so big!'?" Sehun asks, narrowing his eyes. Jiyeon laughs. "Ah that.. The numbers in the problem were too big." she answers. And Suho nods his head. "Even I was surprised." he agrees. "And 'Kai Oppa couldn't do it!?" Kai asks, face getting darker.

Suho and Jiyeon exchange looks and laugh. "I don't think even you could solve this problem Oppa. And you don't even have the patience!" she giggles. Kai frowns, but he really isn't that mad anymore. "And anyway we weren't doing anything. Next time Suho Oppa tutors me, you can watch." Jiyeon offers and Kai scoffs.

But of course he's going to do just that. He reaches over and pulls her onto his lap. "I just..I thought you were going to leave me.." he pouts into her hair. Jiyeon leans on him. The other guys are back to watching the TV. "Nope Oppa. I'm afraid you're stuck with me." she replies, looking at him.

Kai leans forward and kisses her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." 

Hey guise. Like srsly. I update almost everyday now. But it's reallyreally because of you're comments! When i check it aff in the morning, and I see all the comments waiting for me, it just makes me want to update NOW. I hope more subs will become unanon. Because currenly, only 4-5 comment reguarly? So where are the rest? I SEE YOU. (And I realize my foreword doesn't make sense.) i need to change it. And suggestions? Why don't you comment and maybe I'll use it? (With credit of course.) Feel free to comment more than once!