Seriously. This is not cool.

Who are you fooling?

Jiyeon frowns slightely. Chanyeol is obviously feeling down. What's up? She her head. "We should exchange numbers!" Baekhyun suddenly proclaims. Jiyeon whips around. And smiles. Does that mean that they were her friends now? Her smile widened. She nodded her head.

They excitedly took out their phones and read out their numbers. Except Sehun. He nervously held his phone to his chest. Jiyeon grinned and kicked him lightly under the table. She gestured towards his phone. "I...I don't want hyung to get angry." he mumbled, looking down. Jiyeon shook her head.

"Kai Oppa will understand! Come on, we're friends now, aren't we?" she gave him a meaningful look. Sehun smiled for the first time since he met her. He guessed she was pretty cool. He was glad that his Hyung had finally gotten a girlfriend. And she seemed really nice too.

He nodded and exchanged their numbers. "Who wants more coffee?" Kyungsoo offered. Immediately, Baekhyun and Sehun started spluttering their orders. Suho shook his head. "Whoever wants something, come along." he sighed and they all got up and left...Except for Chanyeol.

He leaned back, staring at his phone screen. It was the picture of Jiyeon and him. He sighed. Jiyeon turned around and glanced back at him. "Oppa!" she nudged him. He looked up, snapped out of his trance. "I..I changed my number." he finally said. Jiyeon nodded.

"Well? Give me your new number!" she laughed. Chanyeol sat up slowly and handed her his phone. Her breath hitched in when she saw the picture of them... "You still have it..." she whispered. Chanyeol nodded. "Yup..I..I couldn't bear..To change it.." he trailed off.

Jiyeon turned to look him in the eyes. She smiled shyly and showed him her phone. It was their picture too. "I couldn't bear to change it either. You're my bestest friend Chanyeol Oppa. Best!" she giggled, still making eye-contact. Chanyeol felt his heart flutter. Kai was one really lucky guy.

Jiyeon quickly took his number down. "I think we should change the picture, don't you? Take another one." she offered. She just wanted Chanyeol to be happy. To smile. She didn't like seeing him like this. She leaned into him. "Smile Oppa!" she lifted him phone. But Chanyeol only smiled half-heartedly.

Jiyeon feigned annoyance. "Smile Oppa!" she frowned. She squeezed his arm. "Please?" she could feel tears in her eyes. Something about how Chanyeol being so..Like this, frustrated her. So much so that it made her want to break down and cry. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

He quickly wrapped his arm around her and leaned on her. "What's wrong?" he whispered. Jiyeon closed her eyes. She hadn't realize how much she missed him. Being with Kai all the time has brought her away from him. "I just..I just want you to be happy." her voice breaking a little at end.

Chanyeol held back a sigh. Why doesn't she realize that she's the only thing that can make him happy? He tilted her head to make her look at him. "I'll only be happy if you're happy. I'm fine really. Nothing's wrong." he said, trying to be reassuring. Jiyeon knew he was lying. His eyes were searching hers.

Begging her to say something. But she didn't know what. Instead, she took a deep breath. "Smile Oppa." she repeated and lifted the camera. Chanyeol really smiled this time. Eye twitch and nose scrunching. He summoned all his thoughts to think about how he was holding Jiyeon right now. The girl of his dreams.

Kai's girl. No..No. Now is all that matters. And he had her for now. Jiyeon smiled sweetly. And at the last moment, tilted her head and kissed him on the cheek. The camera flashed. Chanyeol flushed deeply and frowned. "Jiyeon-ah.." his voiced shook.

"Why? This is a nice picture, isn't it?" she ignored him and observed the picture. Chanyeol looked at her, "Yup. It's beautiful." he replied. It was the weekend, and Jiyeon was going to have Suho over. Apparently, he was good at math. And he was patient. The best combination yet, really.

She quickly cleaned the placed up and lounged on the couch, awaiting his arrival. But the clock ticked. And no one was banging at her door. She sighed and glanced at her watch. 30 minutes late. She groaned and flipped over. She really, really needed help with her math homework. And Suho wasn't here yet.

But she smiled. She had gotten closer to the boys as of late. Baekhyun texted her often, on her opinion's on various eyeliners and even offered to give her a makeover.

Kyungsoo texted her about the things that scared him. Jiyeon-ah! I almost walked into a tree today. Jiyeon-ah! I tried Kimchi Spaghetti today but didn't get to try it because Kai's dog ate it all. Jiyeon-ah! O_O. She noticed that he enjoyed using emoticons quite a lot.

Sehun rarely texted her. Except when something was on his mind. Jiyeon-ah, What should I do? I think my grades are slipping..And people are making fun of my lisp... Jiyeon giggled a little.

Chanyeol texted her to make sure she had gotten home safe. Had she done her homework? Had she eaten? She smiled knowingly. Chanyeol was a great friend.

And then there was Kai. Always texting to go on dates, meeting up, places he wanted to go. She sighed. She loved her boyfriend but sometimes.. But no. She loved him. That was all. And she never wanted this relationship to end.

Nothing would come between it--The doorbell rang. She sat up, confused. The doorbell rang again. And again and again and again. And then the banging started. She groaned. "Coming!" she shouted and made her way to the door. "Suho Oppa! What took you so lo-.." Suho stood in front of her.

Sheepish smile on his face. "I..I can explain." he started but was interrupted. "I brought Chicken!" Baekhyun announced and walked in. "Bubble tea!" Sehun squealed and followed suit.

"I brought the Kimchi Spaghetti today! We can finally try it together! Tell me what you think.." Kyungsoo trailed off while entering the house. Jiyeon continued standing there. Mouth agape, glaring at Suho. Had she just been ambushed? By these loud, messy boys? Suho flashed her a nervous smile.

"I guess the math homework can wait?"

Hey guise! GUESS WHAT?! 32 SUBS!!! YAYYYY!!! OHMYKRISUS! PANDAS AND BUBBLE TEA FOR EVERYONE!! HAHAHA. Okay so, I want to love all of you and just..I just. Seriously guise. Like srsly. And OHMYGAHH. THE COMMENTS!! You guys are like the sweetest!! THANKS FOR COMMENTING!! It really does help me. (I'm updating everyday now O__O) Well. And I want to get to know you guys better! So feel free to leave questions or whatever in the comments, okay? And tell me about yourselves!! HAHA SORRY IM SUPER HYPER RIGHT NAO. Loves~