Sheep.

Who are you fooling?

It was sunday. And Jiyeon had no plans for today...Except 'work' later on.

She woke up late and took a long bath. What was the rush anyway? Careful not to wet her foot that was still bandaged, she hoped to her phone. It was ringing. She picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" she asked, trying to reach her crutches. "It's me Kai oppa." Jiyeon froze and lost her balance.

She fell with a thud on the floor. "Hello? Hello? Jiyeon-ah?" Kai asked, panicking. Jiyeon sat up painfully and rubbed her back. Kai was calling her? Somehow she felt embarassed. She had yelled at him after all. And called him a rich jerk. Her anger had been gone and instead she felt a little regret.

For having brought that precious bowl. But she didn't blame Kai. She couldn't. It was Kai. Aloof, bad boy Kai. She picked up the phone and put it to her ear carefully. "S-Sorry. I fell." she squeaked. "Why? Were you too excited at my call?" Kai smirked. Jiyeon rolled her eyes. At least they were back to normal now.

"But listen..I want to..Apologize for what happened..I-I didn't mean to break your bowl..So, to make it up to you..Let's go out.." he stuttered. He felt nervous. Would she scream at him? Reject his offer? He was never good at apologizing. He never did. He was Kai. He was just like that. But this...This was different.

This was Jiyeon. She was precious to him. So he apologized. Jiyeon nodded carefully even though he obviously couldn't hear her. She was in a daze. Go out? With Kai? Like..Like on a date? What would she wear?! "Hello?" Kai asked again. He sighed, maybe she really was still angry. He didn't blame her.

"I..Okay. Pick me up at 3." she responded. Kai was stunned. She said yes? "O-Okay..Where do you live?" he asked. After giving her address, she put down and hurriedly scurried to get dressed. Nicely. Not for Kai or anything. Just cause. Kai looked at his clock. It was only 1.50. What would he do till then?

He stood up and looked himself in the mirror. Did he look okay? He ruffled his hair in frustration. He never worried about these things! Groaning loudly, he began picking out outfits.

Jiyeon finally settled for a faded yellow patterned dress. It said casual. But classy. She decided to tie her hair in messy bun. Which had taken her 30 minutes to perfect. But she was very satisfied. What time was it? 2.50. She went outside to wait for Kai.

He was already in the car. In the end, he had chosen to wear a blue long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up. And just a couple of buttons undone. He checked his hair in the rear-view mirror, messy but chic. Nicely done. The car pulled up and Kai scrambled out but then composed himself.

He didn't want to seem over-eager. But it was Jiyeon he was talking about. She didn't care, did she? He hurriedly ran to the front door and banged on it. But it swung open just as he raised his arm. Jiyeon's eyes widened. "You're..Early." she commented. Kai flushed deeply and looked away. "I..Let's go." he finished lamely and grabbed her hand without thinking twice.

Jiyeon nodded and happily intwined her fingers with his. She felt her insides churning. And Kai awkwardly cleared his throat. She was holding his hand! But the moment ended when she had let go as she entered the car. Kai felt disappointed. "Where to sir?" the driver asked. Jiyeon's mouth hung open. He had his own driver. Wow.

"Apujeong." he answered and the car went off. The drive was awkward. Because they knew anything they said would be heard by the driver. So they didn't say anything at all. Just giving each other knowing looks. In the end the silence was broken by Jiyeon. "Where..Where are we going?" she asked.

Kai looked out the window. "Lunch. Then, my house." he said, turning to look at her. Jiyeon jumped sligtely. At having his eyes being trained on hers. The sunlight shone through the window and streaked through his hair. She wanted to know whether it was soft. But she bit her lip and looked down.

Kai misconceived this. He lifted her chin to make her meet his eyes. Was she still sad? He searched her eyes. Glancing at the driver, he smirked. "I'm sorry." he mouthed. Jiyeon nodded slightely and her lips. She felt thirsty all of a sudden. Kai felt his face grow hot. He leaned in closer. Closer still.

Jiyeon closed her eyes. Was he really going to kiss her in the back of his car? But she opened them again and looked at Kai. He was so close. She studied his face. She could smell his colongue. Her face flushed and her hands clenched. Closer and closer. Kai leaned in and kissed her on her nose.

Pulling back, he looked at her cheekily. Jiyeon could not register what had happened. But confusion had quickly turned to anger. She shoved him, hard. Folding her arms, she looked outside the window. But her heart was still beating rapidly. What had happened? Kai smirked. She was cute.

He slid over and poked her cheek. Angrily, she turned to look at him. But then became shocked at how close he was. The car jerked forward and Jiyeon crashed into Kai. He quickly caught her. "We...We're here." he announced. Jiyeon pulled away. Thanking him, she got out of the car and Kai followed.

He slammed the door and caught up with her. "What do you want to get?" he asked. But she glared at him and hobbled away. "Don't be angry." he begged. She shot him a look and just randomly entered a ramyeon shop. Kai, surprised, quickly caught up with her. Later on during lunch, they had eaten in silence.

Kai stopped eating and looked at her. Jiyeon just pretended not to notice. "I..Listen, I'm sorry. It's just that...You were too cute." he admitted. Jiyeon blushed deeply. "It's fine. I forgive you. On both accounts." she said, finally meeting his eyes. Kai raised an eyebrow.

"I hear you work at a Ramyeon shop." he asked. More of a statement than a question. Chanyeol had told him. Jiyeon choked on her water. "Ramyeo-Oh yeah, I-I do." she replied. Kai narrowed his eyes. "Where?" he questioned. "Where? Oh um...Dong..Daemun. That's where." she replied. Pleased with herself.

"Uh-huh. That day..When I broke..When you came over..You said something about dealing with men. Why is that?" he asked again, suspicious. She looked up at him. Crap. "The men..Are very demanding at the shop..They get very angry..If they don't get their Ramyeon." she replied slowly. Kai nodded.

Something was going on. But he wasn't going to question her. Somehow he knew she wouldn't tell him the truth. They had left it at that. After lunch, Kai called his driver to pick them up. But honestly, Jiyeon felt a little nervous about going back to Kai's house. She had bled all over the place the last time.

"Where..Are your parents?" she asked. Kai looked at her. "Overseas. They always are." his voice flat. Jiyeon searched his eyes. She knew what it was like to not have parents around. Her's were dead. Kai nodded softly. That was part of the reason he had commitment issues. And jumped from one girl to the next.

His parents. They were never there. They got out of the car. And Jiyeon noticed that Kai hadn't thanked the driver. She decided to ask him about it later. In his room, Jiyeon carefully made her over to Kai's bed. When she saw that he had left to get something, she quickly jumped on it and grabbed the sheep doll.

It was adorable. "You're so cute." she whispered, squeezing it tightly. "Thanks." she looked up to see Kai smirking. She rolled her eyes and moved over so Kai could sit down. They lay side by side. Jiyeon playing with the doll and Kai staring at the celing. "You know...I don't totally forgive you." she said.

Kai looked at her. "You could give me this sheep you know. As an apology." she teased. Kai sat up and grabbed it away. "No way. No one gets Mr.Sheep." she threatened. Jiyeon laughed. Kai gave her a questioning look. "Mr..Sheep. Really. How creative of you." she laughed again. Kai pouted.

"What? I was young....This sheep was there for me when no one else was." he whispered. Jiyeon stopped laughing and glanced at him. Kai realized what he had said and quickly cleared his throat. "I..I..Here you go." he stuttered. Reaching over, he picked up a brown bag and shoved it to her.

JIyeon stared shocked. "Wha-What?" she was confused. "It's for you." he repeated and shook the bag in frustration. She slowly took the bag and slipped out the object inside. It was a bowl. For a heart-stopping moment she thought it was her mother's bowl. But no, that wasn't possible.

It had some kind of design on it...Sheep. She realized. Little sheep were frolicking all over the bowl. And on the bottom, in tiny black words: I'm sorry! Don't be mad! Love, Kai. Jiyeon stared at it. She looked at Kai. "You..Painted this?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper. Kai nodded and looked away.

"I..I was dying with guilt. So I bought a plain bowl. And painted it.." he replied, glancing at her. She looked down. It said: Love Kai. Love. Tears began forming. This was the nicest thing someone had done for her in a while. Kai stared. "Don't..Don't cry..If you don't like it-" Jiyeon cut him off by hugging him tightely.

She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shirt. "I...I love it. Thank you so much." she sobbed. Kai smiled warmly. He had did it. He really had. She pulled back and wiped her tears away. "This..This is beautiful." she held it to her chest.

After she had calmed down, she cleared . She wasn't quite done yet. "I..I noticed you didn't thank your driver." she stated. Kai shruged. She shoved him. "I mean what I said about you being a rich jerk the last time." she narrowed her eyes. "I bet you've never even taken a bus!" she laughed.

But then grew serious when she saw his face. "You..It's true!" she screamed. Kai ducked his head, ashamed. "I..I have a plan." she said, determination in her eyes. Kai turned to her. "It's called: Make Kai delfate his fat head and realize how fortunate he is." she giggled and grinned.

Kai's mouth was open. What..What was she going to do to him? Suddenly, he felt afraid. She looked him in the eyes.

"So, how 'bout it?"

DONEE!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY?? I REALLY DO APPRECIATE COMMENTS!!