And Kai 'helps'.

Who are you fooling?

She felt so guilty. So so guilty. She wanted to hurt herself because of it. But no. Kai would flip out if he found out. She leant back on the bus seat and winced. Her bruises on her back weren't quite healed. She looked out the window. She was going to make it up to Kai. If just to make herself feel less guilty.

Today, she wouldn't care about what people saw...Or what they thought. Today, she would be old, happy Jiyeon again. Just for Kai. Just for their relationship. Jiyeon sat carefully in her seat, back upright. She looked around, people were filing in quickly. She pouted slightely, Kai hadn't arrived yet.

She smacked her lips, she was wearing Kai's favourite strawberry lipgloss. Minutes passed, and she started zoning out. "You're early babe." she jerked out of her trance to find Kai looking down at her, a carefully calculated smile on his lips. Her insides twisted. He was only like this because of her.

He always had to be extra attentive, he couldn't do anything without thinking first if it'll affect her. Jiyeon flashed him her most loving smile. "I missed you babe." she announced. He barely had time to wipe off his surprised expression, before she pulled him down and crashed her lips on top of his.

She kissed him with a passion. And with love and guilt and longing. And sadness. She finally pulled back, panting slightely. She quickly smoothed down her hair, she got slightely carried away. Kai dropped into his seat, dazed. He had a foolish smile on his lips. Jiyeon's eyes darted around the room. She frowned.

No one was looking at them? No one glaring at her? She tilted her head. This was strange. Usually people would be staring daggers at her. But today. People spoke in hushed whispers, keeping their head down and away from her. "T-That was.." Kai brought her out of her trance again.

"What. Can't I miss you? And besides, don't you want to kiss me?" she slightely. Kai laughed happily, and Jiyeon felt a rush of joy pass through her. There was that smile again. The one she loved so much. "Of course I do. Especially when you're wearing that strawberry lipgloss." he winked.

"Oppa. Why..Why is everyone avoiding me?" she asked him, remembering her earlier observation. Kai leant back. "I took care of them." he answered. Jiyeon frowned harder. Kai opened his mouth to explain when the door swung open and the teacher strode in briskly.

Jiyeon bit her lip, looks like she would have to ask him about it later. But she could hardly pay any attention at all. Something about the way Kai had worded his sentence didn't sit right with her. She glanced around. People were actually paying attention. She actually tried getting them to look at her.

Bending this way and that, trying to maintain eye contact. But they all refused her attempts. Jiyeon pursed her lips. Something was not right here-- "Is there something wrong?" she looked up. The teacher stared, annoyed. "N-No! I was just--" "Good. Then maybe you could come up and finish the equation?"

Jiyeon sighed and glanced at Kai. He was passed out on his desk. But her face lit up. This could be her chance! She got up and made her way to the front. She whipped around, but everyone immediately looked away. Staring holes into their books, friends' faces, ceiling. Jiyeon pressed her lips into a tight line.

It's not that she was ungrateful. She was. But... This wasn't how she wanted to end it. These people were looking at her.. With..With fear, she realized. The same fear that Jiyeon had looked at them with. And somehow this made her angry. No one should have to feel this way. It just wasn't good.

She turned around and started working out the question with ease.

She would defintely have to talk to Kai about this.

Short short extra update!! (Also, i realized that some people actually edit their chapters before posting. But I don't so excuse any errors!) P.S The thanking and replying to comments will be in my next update!! So comment and subscribe!!