Ramyeon and soju. And more soju.

Who are you fooling?

Kai was drinking.

Again.

Hyoyoung hadn't seen him like this since..Since that other girl he used to crush on until she moved away. She clenched her jaw and slammed her fist on the table. Kai looked up, his eyes half closed.

"What? Come to riducule me, noona?" he slurred. Hyoyoung in a breath. "What's going on Kai? Why are you...Why are you doing this?" she asked him, frustrated. He suddenly looked at her. His eyes dark..and sad. "I don't know. I really don't." he replied, suddenly more sober than before. He sighed and poured himself another drink.

Hyoyoung's eyes widened. It's a girl. He's drinking because of a girl, she realized. "Who is it?" she questioned. He smirked. "Why? So you can intimidate her?" he snarled. Hyoyoung stood up and turned, hurt. But as she walked out, she heard. "It's Jiyeon. Don't hurt her." Kai whispered, sounding vunerable.

Hyoyoung clenched her fist. She had to talk to Jiyeon.

And she did.

But it was evening now. And Chanyeol lay in bed, staring at the celiling. He was replaying the events of the day. Jiyeon lunching with him. Jiyeon hugging him. Jiyeon taking a picture with him. Jiyeon waving goodbye to him. Jiyeon. Jiyeon. Jiyeon.

And suddenly his phone rang, making him lose his train of thoughts. He jumped up and answered it, expecting..No, hoping. Hoping that it was Jiyeon calling him. But no, it wasn't. Much to his disappointment.

It was Kai. And his disappointment slowly turned into confusion. And surprise. He glanced at the clock. 10.30. What could Kai possibly want at this hour? "What's up?' Chanyeol asked. 'Nothing...Just a lot on my mind." Kai responded absent-mindly. Chanyeol sat up, surprised again.

Kai? A lot on his mind? Kai was a rather laid back guy..Nothing ever fazed him. But now? Woah.

"Hey, why don't you come over? I could make you ramyeon." Chanyeol asked, glancing towards the kitchen. Did he even have ramyeon? He didn't think so. But he could always go out and buy it later. If Kai came over.

"Sure hyung." he replied, Chanyeol could hear the grin in his voice. They hung up and Chanyeol lay back down on his bed. Kai. Jiyeon. Kai. Jiyeon. Memories of the both of them swirled around in his head.

But oh! Ramyeon.

He had to check if he had any. He got slowly and shuffled towards the kitchen. Ransacking all the cupboards and drawers. He realized he had no Ramyeon. But the door bell rang. Kai was here.

He opened the door and let Kai come in. "Listen, I gotta head out for a sec. We're out of Ramyeon. Want anything else?" Chanyeol said, absent-mindly grabbing his jacket and wallet. "Soju." Kai replied. "Okay. I'll be just a sec. Make yourself comfortable." he said over his shoulder and left.

Kai smirked and shook his head. It was just like Chanyeol to invite someone over to eat...And not have any food.

He stretched and walked into Chanyeol's room. Jumping on the bed, he closed his eyes. He liked it here. Chanyeol's house was always so welcoming. So warm. He was slowly drifting off to sleep when a loud ringing made him fall off the bed.

Rubbing his head, he looked around. Someone was calling? Oh. Chanyeol's phone was ringing. Sighing, he got up. Chanyeol had left his phone behind. He walked over slowly and picked up the phone, wanting to ask the person to leave a message.

But he froze in his tracks when he heard the voice on the other end.

"Hello? Chanyeol oppa? It's me, Jiyeon. Oppa?" Jiyeon was calling. She sounded a little shy. And Kai felt his anger rising again. "Chanyeol's not here." he replied in a cold voice. "Oh? Wait..Kai oppa? Is that you?" Jiyeon asked, bewildered.

Kai breathed out. "Yeah. It's me." he answered. "What are you doing over there? And why didn't you show up for class?" she questioned. Kai found himself smiling. She did care, after all. "I was busy...Listen, I've got to go okay?" he whispered when he heard the sound of the door being unlocked.

"Okay! See you tomorrow." Jiyeon replied cheerfully. Kai put down the phone and lay on the bed, like nothing had happened. "I got the ramyeon and soju." Chanyeol said, waving the plastic bag. "Okay!" Kai replied, his voice a little too jumpy.

But Chanyeol didn't notice. He just walked into the kitchen and started cooking. Kai sighed, relieved. He looked over at the phone. Glancing at the kitchen, he hurriedly transferred Jiyeon's number into his own phone.

But just as he was putting Chanyeol's phone down, he saw. Saw Chanyeol's display picture. Of jiyeon and him. Happy.

And together.

He sat the phone down and rubbed his temples. Why was he feeling so..frustrated? He didn't know. Strolling into the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of the soju and downed half of it. Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes but shook his head.

"So I guess you're staying over tonight?" he asked sarcastically. Kai grinned and carried the bottle out. Sitting on the couch, he stared at the blank screen of the TV.

Jiyeon. He didn't want to think about her anymore. Not tonight. And with that, he downed the remains of the soju.

Nope, not tonight.

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE AND SUBSCRIBE! I LOVE COMMENTS<3 OKAY BYES^^