Soju and an unexpected phone call.

Who are you fooling?

And then in the end, Kai hadn't eaten at all.

Chanyeol had slurped down all the ramyeon. But Kai didn't mind. He was too preoccupied with all the different thoughts swiriling around in his head. That and the fact he had drank at least 3 bottles worth of soju.

But Kai still felt fine. Still sober-ish.. And Chanyeol? Well, he couldn't really handle his alcohol, not the way Kai could. And he was already cuddling Kai drunkedly after just 1 bottle.

Kai laughed. Something he had not done in a long time. But he couldn't hold himself back. Seeing Chanyeol like that..showing his aegyo was just too freaking hilarious. And so Kai laughed.

But he also realized that it was late. And that he should get going. He stood up suddenly and wobbled slightely. Looks like wasn't that sober after all.

But somehow he had managed to get Chanyeol into bed. And then he had proceeded to help him with cleaning up afterwards. He locked the door behind him and stepped out into the crisp evening air. He inhaled deeply and stalked down towards the bus stop.

He couldn't call his driver now. Not at this hour. Hyoyoung noona would kill him. So he had no choice but to take the bus. But as strange at it seemed, he enjoyed taking the bus. It was refreshing, for a change.

But not at this hour though. He glanced at the clock on his phone. 12.45. Okay, so it wasn't that late.

He leaned back in his seat. And stared out of the window. Before he knew it, he had arrived at his bus stop. He thanked the driver politely and got down. He continued strolling to his house. And later on, he snuck through the front door all the way to his room. He didn't want to wake his family up.

And besides, he didn't want to get his kicked by Hyoyoung for coming home late. Again.

He slid between the sheets of his bed carefully. But he didn't like it here. In his house. It was always so much warmer at Chanyeol's.

So much more welcoming.

And then he found himself subconciously thumbing his phone. He unlocked it and scrolled through the contacts. Lying to himself that he was bored when he knew what he was doing. Looking for Jiyeon's number. He debated whether to call her or not.

What time was it now? Oh. 1.25.

Much too late for a girl like Jiyeon to be awake, right? But on impulse he clicked the call button and carefully held the phone to his ear. It took a couple of rings before she picked up. "Hello?" she answered, sounding much more alert than he had expected. He stared into space for awhile.

Surprised.

But then he shook his head and cleared his throat. "It's me. Kai." he answered. "Oh? Really..How did you get my number?" she sounded truly curious. "Chanyeol hyung..He gave it to me." Kai stuttered, panicking. "Oh? That's good. I..I had wanted to call you earlier.. I was worried. Where did you go?" she asked, sounding shy.

Kai smiled. Widely. "I was busy." he replied, his eyes scanning his room. "You're always busy, oppa." she teased. And Kai felt himself weakening at her calling him oppa.

"Fine. I was drinking." he suddenly confessed. He just..He just didn't want to lie to her anymore. He felt..like being completely honest with her. And he decided he would continue being this way with her. She deserved at least this much from him. Because she was worried about him. She had said so herself, right?

And Kai smiled again. "You were? Why? Well. You must feel awful now then. I..I'll come over tomorrow and bring something for you, okay?" she asked, her voice laden with disapproval. But Kai only smiled wider, he found this cute. He found her cute.

But what was she bringing for him? Something for his non-existant headache? He didn't need it but he wanted her to come over.. To spend a little more time with her. "Alright. You know how to get here?" he asked, feeling giddy headed from happiness.

"Chanyeol oppa can bring me!" she replied. Not knowing that what she had said had dampened Kai's mood. He had wanted to spend time with her. Alone. But he sighed and flipped around. "Okay..And by the way, what are you doing up so late?" he asked, trying to liften up his mood.

"Nothing. Listen, I've got to go okay Kai oppa? Bye!" she replied, a little too quickly. And she put down the phone.

Kai sat up abruptly. Something..Something was wrong. The way she had ended the conversation like that. He usually did that too. When he was gulity of something. Was Jiyeon keeping something from him? He sat the phone down on the table carefully.

He decided that he would ask her tomorrow. When she came over! God. He couldn't believe that he was so excited over it. But he would ask her. Find out what was wrong with Jiyeon.

She would tell him the truth, right?

Would she? 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE<3 THANKS^^