So Jiyeon wants to kick him...

Who are you fooling?

They eat in silence.

Kai really has nothing to say to Jiyeon. He's afraid that if he opens his mouth, everything will spill out and ruin everything. If that's even possible. Seeing as how Jiyeon's not even smiling or eating for that matter, shows him just how much he's screwed up. Big time, needless to say.

He keeps his head down and stares at his food more intensely than he needs to. Even looking at her face brings on waves of guilt. And he can't handle that. Not now especially. Jiyeon figures that Kai doesn't want to talk. At all. So she tries eating and looking around.

Anything other than glaring at Kai who's sitting opposite her. She thinks she should kick him in the shin or something. Something playful. And painful. So that he'd apologize and talk to her again. Silence is deafening. And Jiyeon hates it.

But with so much on her mind, thinking about what she had said to Kai just now makes her stop pretend eating and just stare glassily around. She knows she has a blank expression. And she hopes Kai knows it too. He stands up abruptly. Picking up his tray, he leaves wordlessly.

Jiyeon gapes at him. Just. What.The.Hell. Suddenly, she regrets not kicking him. And not slapping him when he had the chance. Oh well. If Kai is going to be arrogant, then let him. She huffs and slumps. The bell rings. Lunch is up.

She groans. She does not want to see Kai. Not in the state she's in. She regrets bringing him here. She wanted to loosen him up, see how fortunate he is, be himself, feel something. But no. Nothing ever goes according to plan. Jiyeon sighs heavily.

She begins to stand but the lady comes up to her and presses her down with a firm hand. She shakes her head. Almost with a sly smile. "I..The kids. Lunch is over.." she begins, trying to figure out what the smile means. But the lady just shakes her head again. "No no. Kai wants to do his shift now." she replies simply.

Jiyeon looks around. Ah, so that's he went. She starts to stand but the lady pushes her down again. Jiyeon holds back from groaning in frustration. "Alone. Kai wants to do it alone." she continues. Jiyeon stares in shock. The lady walks away. Alone. Kai wants to be alone. Without her.

She feels angry tears prick at her eyes. She grips her tray tightly and dumps it harshly. She strides away. She needs air. She needs to be away from Kai. But she knows she's lying to herself. The wind blows at her face and whips her hair around. But Jiyeon continues striding towards the swings.

She sits down heavily. Stupid. Stupid Kai. She draws a smiley face with her shoe in the sand then rubs it away harshly. Stupid Kai. With his stupid perfect smile. And stupid stupid existence. She groans loudly. She doesn't even have the energy to push off and start swinging.

Instead, she just sits there with her arms hanging limply at her sides. She wants to feel sorry for herself. Stupid kai. Stupid stupid Kai. Minutes go by. She hears a rustling behind her. She holds her breath. Kai? But no the steps are too light. She whips around. A little boy is standing there. Clutching a flower.

She her head. Wh-What is this? "Is that for me?" she asks, confused. The boy nods carefully and pushes it into her hands. He reaches upwards and cups her face with his tiny chubby hands. And kisses her on the cheek. "Hyung asked me to do this. P-Please g-go to the s-slide." he says slowly, like someone made him memorize that sentence.

Hyung? She blushes. This boy is way too cute. The slide? He probably wants to play. But really. No need the flower. She stands up and starts making her way. But the boy is going in the other direction. "Go! Hurry!" he shouts and runs off. What is going on? She holds the flower tighter.

And drags her feet slowly towards the slides all the way over to the other side of the park. There sitting on the slide is a little girl. She's especially cute. "Umma!" she squeals and reaches to be carried. Jiyeon laughs. The children have taken to calling her their mother. She picks her up.

"What's up?" she asks, fixing the girl's hair. "I need you to go to the p-pond." she says slowly and kisses Jiyeon. Jiyeon's eyes widened. This was getting creepy. And confusing. She puts the girl down slowly and watches her run off. She sighs. To the pond it is then.

When she reaches, she sees another little girl and boy sitting there. They're playing and laughing at the edge. Jiyeon sees that the girl almost falls in and rushes to catch her. She tickles her playfully. "You could have fallen!" she scolds. "Oppa helped me with Dohyun oppa so I'm going to help him." she says and smiles sweetly.

Jiyeon feels the confusion wash back. She puts her down and she rushes to grab the little boy's hand. "Bye bye!" she waves and walks off. The little boy hands a piece of paper and kisses her. They walk off hand in hand. And Jiyeon feels like she's the only one who's not in on this. She looks at the sky.

It's beautiful and calm. Very unlike how she's feeling. She takes her time to walk round the pond. What is she waiting for? She stumbles onto a little patio. It's covered with sloppily cut out hearts that are strung round. A bunch of petals that look similar to the ones that she's holding are strewn on the floor.

Writing on the floor, she notices. "Read the message." she opens it carefully. Inside is a letter. 

Dear Jiyeon, this may come to you as a surpise. But I have to tell you. Or my heart might ache so hard it breaks. I need you Jiyeon. I love your smile and the way you crinkle your nose when you laugh and the way your hair always seem to cover your flawless face. I don't want to be corny. But I can't express myself in any way other than this. I love you, Park Jiyeon. This might seem like an awkward time to express my feelings. But I can't hold back. Seeing you with those kids snapped something inside of me. And it made me realize how much I need you. And how much I need you to need me back. So what do you say, Jiyeon-ah? Do you love me too?

Jiyeon feels someone slide their strong arms round her waist. And she continues standing there, letting the tears of anger and confusion and happiness fall down her face. Kai spins her around and wipes her tears away slowly. He her cheek slowly. He hugs her tightly, burying his face into her hair.

Oh how much he's waited for this. How much he's needed this. He sways slowly from side to side. He pulls back and pushes her hair out of her face. "So? What do you say?" his voice cracking a little, he's not as confident as he looks. Jiyeon nods slowly and then smiles widely. "Yes! Yes!" she laughs.

And Kai picks her up and spins her round and round and round like he's been wanting to. And treasures the sound of her laughter. And then he puts her down and kisses her. Softly. Her pink lips are tender and fragile. He doesn't dare deepen the kiss. This is too innocent.

And he wants nothing to ruin the moment. So he puts aside his urges. Jiyeon flushes deeply. Kai is kissing her. And he Loves her. She smiles wider. In a parallel world, Kai and Jiyeon would be kissing and holding and laughing.

And Kai's eyes widen when he realizes that the parallel world has finally become reality.

This is almost like a double update. Almost. I just wanted to be fluffy. It will be just as fluffy in the next chapter. I'm running out of time so this is just a part one i guess. THEY KISSED AND KAI CONFESSED> LOLZ. I want that to happen to me. But it's not going to end yet. There's still our giant derp Chanyeol and all their secrets. SO STAY TUNED. Also, I would like to mention a few people. EunKyung90, pikaaachu and omgkai. These people are so lovely. Like honestly. I read omgkai's comment today and almost cried. It's the longest, nicest comment anyone has ever written. THANK YOU! And to the other two, their comments are basically 90% of my total comments. Thanks for commenting, even if it's short, because nobody ever does and It really made my day. And to all my other subs, LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUU! ALMOST 30 SUBS!!! YAY!!! HAHAHA So comment on what you think okay? Sorry gaiz, I haz no shamez when it comes to comments. Byes!