secrets and a kiss?

Who are you fooling?

Kai dragged his feet towards the school gates.

Ignoring the large crowd of girls waving and screaming at him. He sighed. Annoyed. Didn't they have better things to do than huddle in groups near the school? He guessed not.

Shoving his ear plugs deeper in his ears, he made his way to his first class. He was on time. Early, even. His mind wandered back to the previous' day's conversation. What had he gotten himself into? At first he had agreed without thinking. What was the worst that could happen?

But then the evil grin she flashed him made him realize that she wasn't going to let him go easily. He slumped in his chair. Fiddling with his pencil, he waited patiently for Jiyeon to arrive.

His heart panged. Maybe he should have offered to pick her up? But she had called him a rich jerk. What was that about? Deflate his fat head? He pouted subconciously.

"You're early." Kai looked up. Jiyeon hovered over him. Her question conveyed her surprise. He smirked. "Well, couldn't afford to miss class, right?" he responded sarcastically. Jiyeon dropped in her seat. "Why the long face?" she questioned. She had seen him pouting earlier. Adorable.

Who would have thought bad boy, rebel Kai could have a cute side? She resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks. "Why else? You're gonna torture me today, aren't you." his sentence ended sourly. "I wouldn't say torture..Just not so pleasant." she trailed off, looking at him to see his reaction.

His body slumped furthur. "I'm kidding! Really. I just...I just hoped to..To make you into a person." she searched for the right words. Kai sat up slowly and stared at her. Make him into a person? Was he really so unfeeling? Jiyeon saw him tense. That's not the effect she had hoped for.

"What I meant to say is..I want you..No, I want you to want it. This..I just..I just want you to know that you are loved." she whispered. Kai felt his face get hot. Loved. To make him see that he was loved. He realized with a sickening feeling that she was right. He didn't feel loved. Hadn't understood. 

Felt like a burden. To everyone. His parents. His teachers. His friends. So he shut off and put on a mask. Why feel for someone when they don't feel back? He nodded slowly and his lips. "Okay." he nodded.

Jiyeon surpressed her surprise. The look in his eyes. It was empty and longing. And maybe she had always known. But she loved Kai. Many people did. And she wanted him to see it. To feel it...To..To love her back.

"Okay." she echoed, still lost in his intense gaze. But the bell rang and the contact was lost. Students poured in and the class went on. Kai politely followed her to her classes where he wasn't in them. She thought it was nice and caring of him to do so.

But..He was really just doing it because he wanted to be near her. To feel her energy. He felt empty when she wasn't there.

At lunch, Chanyeol had joined them. Jiyeon giggled happily at his jokes. And Kai smiled once in while too. Because even though it still hurt to see her having fun with someone else. They had something together. A secret. Their plan. He smiled again.

"Wanna hang out after school?" Chanyeol asked. Jiyeon glanced at Kai. "Uh..No. I'm busy." Chanyeol pouted. He looked at Kai hopefully. Kai shook his head. Chanyeol felt his insides churn. He had seen them giving glances throughout and he felt jealous. Yes, Jealous.

Happy virus Chanyeol was feeling Jealous. And hurt. He stood up abruptly. "I..gotta go." and walked off. Jiyeon frowned. Was Chanyeol mad? "I'll catch you after school. And no skipping classes." she warned before going after Chanyeol. Kai looked down. So she still cared for him, huh? He shouldn't be mad.

It was like he wanted Jiyeon all to himself. Maybe he did. But the plan. They still had that.

"Oppa! Oppa!" she yelled after him and ran down the corridor. She ran a little faster and Chanyeol suddenly stopped. She ran right into him and fell. "Ah.." she breathed. He couldn't hold back. She was hurt. He whipped around and knelt down. "You okay? I'm so so sorry..." he ranted but Jiyeon stopped him.

"I'm fine. You're not mad anymore." she giggled proudly. Chanyeol sighed. "Why are you always getting hurt?" he teased. Jiyeon shruged and got up. "I can't hang out with you today. But we can go for lunch tomorrow." she blinked hopefully at him. Chanyeol chuckled. "Sure. Just..Try not to fall down again?" he pleaded.

Jiyeon bit her lip. Was it the lighting? Or the fact that Chanyeol wasn't mad anymore? Whatever the reason, she tip-toed and kissed him on the cheek. Impulsively. WIthout thought. Chanyeol's eyes widened. What..Had just happened. Jiyeon laughed shyly. But her insides were turning.

Had she just kissed Chanyeol? He nodded slowly. That goofy smile still on his face. He waved slightely and jogged off to class. JIyeon rubbed her neck and made her way, too.

But Hwayoung shook her head.

She looked around. Had seen everything. Thank god Kai hadn't seen this. He hadn't been happier in months. Was this girl playing her brother? She hoped not. For Jiyeon's sake.

Kai leaned against the wall. Where was JIyeon? He looked around, annoyed. "Oppa!" she jumped out from behind the wall, almost killing him on the spot. "Wha-You scared me!" he said. Jiyeon shook her head and grabbed his hand. Kai blushed. He intwined their fingers.

"Where are we going?" he asked, curious. JIyeon grinned. "I planned it all out. I'm going to make you a person, oppa. But first..." she reached a sign. She pouted and looked up and down the list. Kai tried to look past her. They were waiting for...Oh no. Oh no.

"Ah! It's here! Come on!" she tugged at his hand and pulled him on. Kai resisted the urge to scream and run away. J

iyeon had just pulled him onto the old, dirty, person-filled, inexclusive, reeking bus.

Kai, bad boy rich kid, was getting on the bus. 

SUDDEN KISS I KNOW! IT WASN'T THAT MIND-BLOWING BUT STILL.. COMMENT PLEASE! PLAN IN NEXT CHAPTER~ SUBSCRIBE!