On the floor.

Who are you fooling?

The next day at school, Chanyeol and Jiyeon spent almost every moment they could together. Well, almost.

Kai hadn't shown up again(no surprise there). When Jiyeon asked, he had texted her saying that he had a burning headache. Worried, Jiyeon had woken up extra early just to prepare a special soup good for hangovers for him. It took hours to finish but she was doing it for Kai oppa.

Why was he drinking anyway? She didn't know. And then at the end, she had decided to put the soup in a beautiful porcelain bowl. Her mother's favourite. She didn't know why. She just thought of adding that extra touch. And so she had ben very excited the whole day at school.

Chanyeol seemed really tired too. He didn't eat at all but just slept on the table. And even during classes, Jiyeon would see him napping when she walked by.

"Oppa! School's over!" she exclaimed excitedly. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and ruffled her hair. "Why so happy?" he asked. "Hmm...Nothing. Do you think we could stop by Kai oppa's house on the way back?" she pleaded. And Chanyeol stopped in his tracks. "Why?" he questioned, turning to face her.

"Oh. He says he has a headache. From drinking." she replied, matter of factly. Chanyeol frowned again. Huh? Kai? Headache? Drinking? "How do you know this?" he quizzed. She cocked her head. Why was Chanyeol looking at her like that? "Oppa! Stop frowning! It doesn't suit you!" she laughed and got up the bus that had just pulled up.

"Oh! And Kai oppa called me. You gave him my number, remember?" she said absent-mindly. Upon hearing that, Chanyeol almost walked right into the door. He had given Kai her phone number? What? Maybe when he was drunk. That's what happened. It couldn't be that Kai stole her number from his phone, right? Nope. Not a chance.

Chanyeol sighed and boarded the bus. "His house is over there." he stated, slumping in his seat. Jiyeon looked at him again. Why was he suddenly so unhappy? "Mmmmm...Oppa don't be sulky! Bbuing Bbuing!" she showed her aegyo. Which wasn't rare. Considering Jiyeon actually liked doing aegyo.

Chanyeol almost fell out of his seat from surprise...And happiness. He blushed deeply and folded his arms. Clearing his throat, he glanced at her. "I'm..I'm..not mad." he stuttered. Jiyeon grinned when she saw that he had started blushing again. It had worked! 

And then Chanyeol's eyes almost popped out of its sockets. "We're here! Oh...Stop! Stop! We're..Come on!." he shouted, trying to tell the bus driver to stop. They had almost missed the bus stop. Chanyeol hastily grabbed Jiyeon's hand and raced down the bus.

But he hadn't noticed that he was still holding on to her when they had come down. And then suddenly, he looked down and realized. He let go hastily and looked away. But Jiyeon, who felt nothing wrong with holding hands, grabbed it back and intwined her fingers with his.

He turned slowly in shock, his mouth slightely open. She tugged at his hand and took off. Chanyeol slowly trailed behind but then became bolder and grasped her hand tighter. Leading her in the direction of Kai's house, he felt happy. Very, very happy.

Jiyeon looked curiously at Kai's house. It was so...big. And grand. So luxrious. But something about it..It didn't look right. It looked empty. She scrunched her nose at this. Chanyeol noticed and squeezed her hand. She looked at him in surprise and smiled widely. Making his heart flutter.

"Stay here okay oppa? I'll just drop this off and be right back." she assured him and rang the door bell carefully. The butler opened it and looked her up and down. "I..Kai oppa?" she replied. This man..He looked so unfriendly. He nodded curtly and opened the door wider.

Her eyes rounded slightely and throwing one last look behind at Chanyeol, she entered the house. Immediately, she could tell. That Kai was rich. Beautiful carperts and leather couches surrounded her. She walked slowly, mouth agape. "Kai's room is the first on the right." the butler said, bowed and left. Jiyeon turned around to thank him but he had already gone.

Carefully, she walked up the stairs. It didn't creak. Like the ones in her apartment. But still. It was a habit. "The first door..The first.." she muttered and happily bounded towards the door when she had found it. But then, she found herself touching up her hair..And wait, was she nervous? Why? Kai...She was nervous about seeing Kai?

But the door had swung open and he was just standing there.. Shirtless?! Jiyeon turned around and covered her eyes. Gosh. She felt her insides churning and her heart pounding. "I..Wait." Kai replied, shocked at her reaction of seeing him. He grabbed a t-shirt and slipped it on. "You..I'm." he stuttered.

She turned around slowly. Her face flushing. She couldn't look at him. Her mind kept flashing back to that image. Of him...Woah. Wait. No. She shook her head and Kai grinned.

When she had entered the room, she just stood there. His room was huge. With pictures of motorcycles and cars everywhere. The room was messy. But still, it looked like someone had tried to clean it up. Tried.

She turned around to see Kai drying his hair with his hand. She felt her face get hot again. Had he just been..showering? But then the feeling was gone when she saw his bed. Gosh. It was so..fluffy! Not at all what you would expect. Yes, it had black bedsheets. But whatever! The pillows were pink!

And there was a giant..Sheep doll on the bed too! She squealed and ran forward. But then, composed herself. She looked at Kai with pleading eyes. And he watched her, embarassed. "Oppa! I..I just! Ahhhh!" she screamed and laughed. Setting her things carefully on the table, she jumped on the bed.

Squealing, she picked up the doll and squeezed it. Kai looked away. Gosh. This was so humiliating. Damn. But that sheep. It was Kai's since he was 10. And he loved it. He walked forward awkwardly. Seeing Jiyeon squeal and roll around on his bed made him laugh. A hearty, happy laugh that filled up the room.

And he resisted the urge to join her..And be happy. "Stop that..Stop..Stop." he demamded and grabbed the sheep, holding it protectively to his chest like a little child. Jiyeon looked up, surprised but then smirked evily. She laughed and jumped up before chasing him around the room.

Kai tried to evade her as best as she could. But she was just too fast. And maybe he did want to be caught by her. Maybe. So he stopped and turned around. But this had the wrong effect. And Jiyeon started to back away slowly. Then it was Kai's turn to smirk. And he dropped the sheep and chased her back.

Grabbing her by the waist, he spun her around. She giggled helplessly. She felt so..so happy. And safe. Kai? He felt happy. And loved. Something he hadn't felt in a long, long time. And he didn't want the moment to end. Ever.

But then, Jiyeon's phone rang. Chanyeol was calling. Jiyeon picked up quickly. In between breaths, she explained that she would be just a while longer. But....Kai. She put the phone down and turned to him. Still happy. But he was now crossing his arms. "Chanyeol is outside?" he questioned.

Jiyeon nodded happily. They were going for lunch later on. Kai felt so frustrated. What? Why did Chanyeol have to follow her all the way here? Why? And Jiyeon. Didn't she want to spend more time with him? He ran a hand through his hair.

"You should go." he said, his voice low. Jiyeon frowned. Why was he suddenly being like this? "You want to come with us? Later on?" she started, trying to make him happy again. She would do anything. Anything. To hear his wonderful laugh again. But Kai only became angerier.

"No. No, I don't." he replied, his voice cracking a little again. Damn. Why was he so needy? He rolled his eyes. And spotting the plastic bag with the soup on the table, he swiped it and tried to give it back to her. "Take it. I don't need it." he said. Jiyeon's eyes widened. Huh? But..But. "Oppa, no..But I made it for you." she whined.

But Kai didn't listen. He was so blinded by his frustration and anger that he tried to force her into holding the bag.

But then it happened. She wasn't ready. Jiyeon was too focused on trying to convince Kai to take the soup. And Kai, had been way too angry to care. And when he had tried to give her the bag, his hands slipped.

And the bag, with the soup that took Jiyeon so much effort to make..And the beautiful porcelain bowl..Fell... Fell and fell and till it landed on the floor. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for Jiyeon. The bag, she saw it falling. But she also saw.

The bowl coming into contact with the ground and smashing into a billion, precious pieces. The soup spilled across the carpet on the floor. It looked like the bowl was bleeding.

But Jiyeon felt like she was the bowl. Her heart breaking into pieces and bleeding. At the sight of her dead mother's precious bowl.

Smashed and broken on the floor.

OKAY. FLUFF TODAY! AND SADNESS TOO. I WILL WRITE MORE FLUFF IN FUTURE. I LIKE IT:PP BUT SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT OKAYS? BYES^^