Nervously...

Who are you fooling?

Breathe in. Breathe out. She gripped her pink file tighter to her chest and nervously walked across the perfectly manicured lawn of Kirin high. She had managed to get a scholarship here after working very hard and was really excited about attending here due to the school's top quality facilities and teachers but now... Now she wasn't so sure. The students looked so... Cold. And arrogant. And it was starting to get to her. But she took another deep breath and told herself not to be put down. Being so preoccupied with the thousand nervous thoughts that swirled around in her head, she didn't even hear someone shouting at her to get her attention.

"Hey! Hey! HEY!" the voice suddenly snapped her out of her trance. She looked to her left and right before spotting a boy with curly orange hair waving to her viciously. She cocked her head, she didn't know him? She looked away in confusion and was going to take a step forward when the boy yelled at her again. "HEY! STOP!" he shouted helplessly and made a motion to ask her to go over to him. She nervously looked around, thinking he mistakened her. But he just facepalmed himself and shook his head while yelling, "YOU. OVER THERE. PINK FILE. OVER HERE." She slowly crossed the lawn and made her way over to him, unsure of herself.

On closer inspection, she found this boy quite cute. He had bright eyes and was quite tall. But all traces of friendliness disappeared and he looked at her, frustrated. "See that? No.Walking.On.The.Grass," he said while pointing to a sign. Jiyeon gulped and shook her head, embarrassed. "Sorry..Sorry. I didn't see it..I'm new," she stuttered. "I can tell. Just.. Don't okay? Some people put a lot of effort into t it," he said, his eyes softening upon seeing her embarrassed expression.

She was about to apologize again when a boy with jet black hair and tanned skin walked up to them. "Who's this, hyung?" the new boy asked, jerking his head in her direction. "HYUNG?! WOAH. This other guy looks a lot more mature.. And older." she thought to herself. "No one. Let's get to class Kai." the other replied. "Well okay. But seriously, what's up with you and this lawn, hyung? You're like obsessed. Wanna be a gardener when you grow up, Chanyeol hyung?" the boy, Kai, teased. "Whatever. Let's just go to class." and with that they left.

"Huh. So it's Chanyeol and Kai?" jiyeon said, shaking her head. "Chanyeol...seems nice enough. But that Kai guy, gosh. How rude. He didn't even acknowledge me!" she thought, annoyed. She almost stepped back on the lawn again but managed to stop herself in time. She glanced around, even more embarrassed for making the same mistake twice.

But thankfully no one saw her and she hurried off the get to class so she wouldn't be late. "This is going to be tough. Made a mistake on the first day and met such unfriendly students.. Well, ONE student." she sighed and clutched her file tighter while running.

This was going to be difficult for Jiyeon but she wasn't going to give up.

Fighting!