It was who?!

A Bed Of Roses

My eyes were squinting towards the whiteboard. Nothing was going in though.

I decided to take the note from my pocket and analyze it. I nudged Changsub who sat beside me, who still seemed pretty upset since yesterday. Changsub turned his attention towards me.

 "Who do you think sent this?" I asked him. Changsub looked and me and shrugged his shoulders while pointing to the whiteboard, signaling me to concentrate. I turned to face the whiteboard. I suppose he was right, I should be paying attention. All this didn't matter since I have Gikwang now.

However, I was still disturbed. Why was Changsub upset?

I tore a page from my notebook and wrote, "Changsub oppa, why are you so sad? T__T Cheer up! Song Hyerin doesn't like seeing her friends upset."

I slid the paper towards him, waiting for a reply. History lesson seems to have gone on for ages. I was getting tired. My eyes were almost closing when Changsub slid the paper back to me. The paper read: It was me.

I looked at the paper and turned to look at Changsub who had already hid his head under his arms and pretended to sleep.

My heart was beating like a rocket which wanted to take off any minute. How could I possibly feel this way? Doesn't my heart belong to Gikwang? Was I, perhaps, confused with my own feelings?

I raised my hand and asked for permission to go to the ladies and quickly made my way there. I trotted off to the ladies and immediately headed for the sink.

I splashed water across my face to cool myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my own reflection. My face was bright red.

"Please don't do this.." I whispered to myself while placing my hand on my heart.