Hookie.

A Bed Of Roses

The sunlight hit my face as I started to open my eyes to find that I was alone in bed, . I sat up and thought about what happened that night. I smiled to myself. I remembered everything so clearly. Even though it was a dark night, i could still picture and feel every bit of the things that was happening. My face started to heat up and turn bright red just thinking about it. As i continued sitting in bed, I smelt a delicious aroma coming from outside the room. Feeling too lazy to change, I wrapped myself in the blanket and walked outside.

"You're awake?" Changsub smiled at me dreamily as he set up the table for breakfast. He was only wearing shorts and nothing else. I bit my lips and wondered in sheer disbelief.

Did I really have with him last night? It seemed so surreal and so fantasy like. As if everything that happened was just a dream.

I sat on the dining chair, still covered with the thin blanket and waited for breakfast to be served. Changsub raised and eyebrow seductively and said, "Is it just me or are you trying to let history repeat itself?" 

I couldn't help but burst into laughter when I saw him do that. He can't be taken seriously, especially while he's wearing those shorts.

He set the food on the table and we sat opposite each other. My hands found it's way out of the blanket, leaving a little sneak peek of what was hiding underneath. I could see Changsub staring at me after each bite.

Minutes later, the food on our plates disappeared. I had once again hid my body under the sheets. "This has been the most amazing morning ever. Especially when I spent it with you." I exclaimed.

"Same here.. So what are we gonna do now? School starts in about less than two hours. You don't even have your uniform!" Changsub said with much concern. 

I walked towards him and sat on his lap. With my chest facing him and my legs spread open on top of his thighs.

"I was thinking... Maybe we could skip school today." I whispered in his ear. Changsub's eyes were wide open and I could feel him getting an as my sitting position allowed me to feel the from my . I wrapped his body around with the blanket I had covered myself with and I pushed my against his bare chest.

"So what do you say?" I asked him while biting my lips. Without hesitation, he answered, "Great idea!".

With that being said, we spent the rest of our day making love from the kitchen to the living room and all the way to the bathroom. It was pretty tiring. I knew I was gonna get a heck of a scolding from my mother for skipping school and all. But to stay here and make love with the one I am willing to sacrifice everything for seemed to make everything else worthwhile.

Besides, ual desires can't wait too long, can they?

**************

Sorry for such a pathetic chapter! I'll make it better! <3