Cold water.

A Bed Of Roses

I stood there, very still. I felt the blood rushing to my head. My face turning bright red and warm. I looked at Gikwang apparent shock face. His lips pouted into an 'o' shape and his face, also, turned a bright color of red. Awkward silence filled the air.

I made and 180 degree turn and darted to my house door. I guess I was too panicky, so I hit the wall instead and my nose was bruised. I unlocked the door and slammed the door shut as I took a wobbly walk up the stairs to my room.

"Song Hyerin, what did you do...." I whispered to myself as I smacked my forehead with an unknowingly strong force. I began crying and rolling around in bed, not just because of the embarrassing kiss I just gave Gikwang. It was also due to the painful injuries I had given myself.

"-sniff- Why am i so stupid", I cried and scolded myself while wiping away my tears. I took the box of tissues and accidentally hit my eye with the corner of the box. In a fit of anger, I just threw the tissue box against the wall and starting throwing a tantrum in my room.

It took me an hour to get myself collected and calm. In doing so, I decided to get out of bed for a quick shower. I grabbed the towel off my rack and went into the bathroom and I started showering.

The water was unbelievably cold. I was practically shivering with the icy water hitting against my bare body. Minutes later, I wiped myself dry and wrapped myself in my large Pororo towel and tiptoed to my room. A bright light shone at the corner of my eye, it was my phone.

Could it be.......?

My heart began thudding really fast. I reached out for my phone and saw: Two new messages.

First: Annyeong Hyerin! My new friend, my new buddy, my new girlfriend! Sorry, not girlfriend, but you know the girl who is a friend.. Um... Keke

~ChangSub~

I smiled while reading the cute text and replied:

Annyeong ChangSub oppa! Yeah, I'm gonna call you oppa from now! Let's meet at central park this Sunday at 3 ok? Make yourself free! ^^

~Hyerin~

My eyes widened as i read the second message.

Second: So Sunday is still on right? I guess you should bring ChangSub along too. Goodnight ^^

~Gikwang~

I couldn't type a thing. How was I to reply to that? He made it seem as if everything was normal. As if that peck on the lips was nothing. Perhaps I was over thinking. Paranoia is the worst characteristic for a girl.

It's nothing, i told myself. I slipped into my pajamas and slammed myself onto my queen-sized bed attempting to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and touched my wet lips. Remembering the tingling sensation and spark that I felt during the three second kiss. I wondered if he felt the same.

I tossed and turned for 20 minutes but I couldn't contain myself so I sat up and decided to reply:

Goodnight. Sleep well :)

~Hyerin~