Meet me in the pouring rain

A Bed Of Roses

"AHHHHHHH" I smacked my chest and tried to catch my breath.

"CHANGSUB OPPA! WHY'D YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?" I stammered aloud. Changsub looked at me with huge eyes as he inhaled and exhaled quickly too.

"What! You gave me a kick in the , how could I not scream!?" Changsub snapped. Just then, the lights in the house began to light up. I feared that my mother would reprimand me so I grabbed Changsub's hand and sprang off into the streets before she could see us.

We continued walking, unconciously still holding each others hands.

"So.." I giggled, "What were you doing sleeping outside my house?"

We stopped under the street light as the light shone brightly on his face. The lighting was perfect. It made his eyes pop and his side profile was killer. He turned to look at me, and held both my hands.

"I was waiting for you.." I shied away and blushed.

Booms of thunder could be heard and flashes of lightning could be seen. Yet, there we were.

Time seemed to have froze for a period. His cold fingers touched my chin and lifted my head up. Our eyes met and it was electrifying. He moved his lips which whispered, "I love you."

He lowered his head and leaned in towards me. I felt my heart skip a beat. Was this how it was supposed to be like?

I closed my eyes as he did too. A pair of cold, subtle lips planted itself on my soft lips. Instantly, my heart became all fluttery. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he strapped his arms around my waist. Clearly the distance between us was no more. The romantic kiss led into a more passionate feel.

In the midst of our passionate kiss, raindrops began falling from the sky. We looked up to the sky and laughed. I didn't want it to stop. I'm pretty sure he didn't want it to stop either. We returned back to our kiss. However, Changsub became a little naughty. He shifted his lips over to my cheeks which traced it's way to my neck. He gave quick pecks on my neck as I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling whilst letting out small moans. My hands slid down his back slowly. In response, Changsub did the same, except that he slid his hands to my . He grabbed my and pushed me closer than ever to his body. I felt my flower by his crotch. ual desires aroused as I felt my privates tingle in lust. My mind was polluted with vivid imaginations of Changsub bare. 

I wanted him so bad.