Hands.

A Bed Of Roses

It was a satisfying Monday morning. I woke up with the brightest smile ever. I hadn't beamed a smile like this ever since I met Huh Gak randomly at a grocery store. I was eager to start my day.

As I showered, i closed my eyes and pictured scenes of the day before. I found myself smiling to myself. The water that bounced of my lips just reminded me of how our lips were pressed together.

Minutes later, I grabbed my uniform and slipped into it, along with a navy blue blazer. I looked at the clock and I had two hours before school started. Due to excitement, I grabbed my backpack and left the house.

To my surprise, I saw Gikwang listening to his earpiece while leaning against the "STOP" sign. He wore his glasses today. How cute, I thought to myself. I sneaked up behind him and gave him a sudden jerk. "AH!" Gikwang screamed. I clapped my hands and laughed. "What are you doing out here so early?" I asked. "I could ask the same to you. You live 30 minutes away from school." Gikwang retorted.

"Where's your bike?!" I mentioned, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, yoseob borrowed it yesterday and smashed it into the fences.. So...", he explained. "Ah, I see! Hahaha, yoseob oppa is always getting into trouble!" I laughed, "So should we walk?"

"Sure!" he answered.

Our walk to school was the best. I could do this everyday. We weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

Gikwang didn't mention it. But knowing that our feelings towards each other was mutual was more than enough.

On our way to school, a bike almost hit me, so Gikwang pulled me away, leading into a hug. I looked up into his eyes and pulled away because I was really shy. But as we walked, I realized something strange. There was a sweaty feel on my palms. I looked down to see that me and Gikwang had actually been holding hands ever since that incident. I blushed instantly after looking at our fists that were clenched together.

Not long, we arrived in school and everyone kept turning their heads towards our direction. I could hear whispers and whines from girls all over the school. I guess, being around with Lee Gikwang was a big deal. We walked to our lockers, which were side by side.

I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell. I bent down to take it and slowly scanned the entire paper.

It read: Guess what? I love you.

I folded the paper into a tiny square and kept it in my pocket. While Gikwang and I walked to class, all I could think about was that note. It couldn't have been Gikwang because he had been with me the whole time. Then...

 Who could it be?