Boom.

A Bed Of Roses

Two months had passed by in a blink of an eye. Before we knew it, the semester was almost over and holidays were about to begin. Just a few more days, we all told ourselves.

Alot had happened during the two months. Changsub and I spent every single day together blissfully. He even brought me to meet his parents. His parents approved of me which made me really happy. His mother loved me like I was one of their own. She was truly a caring person indeed!

Oh and did I mention that Gikwang was going out with Hyosung? 

I really did help them get together. And surprisingly, I got myself a new girl pal while I was at it.

Hyosung had a strong personality and so did I, so our ideas and thoughts sometimes clashed and we ended up fighting. Alot. But we made up in the end, and the fights actually made us closer. Hmm, maybe it's because our similar characters that we hit off well. Either way, she's always in control of Gikwang. But they loved each other unconditionally.

Everything was going on so smoothly. Life was simple yet perfect.

However, I felt a little different this week. I had to keep taking trips to the bathroom and I got up every morning feeling nauseous. I thought to myself, "Could it be that I have food poisoning? But it can't be this long, can it?"

After school, I looked for Hyosung and consulted her to my problem. She looked at my tummy and said, "This could be pretty serious.. Let's go see a doctor! I have the money right now."

I looked at Hyosung with thankful eyes as we hailed for a taxi to the nearest clinic.

At the clinic, we got ourselves a queue number and waited for my turn for consultation. While waiting, I felt a strong rush of nausea once again. I ran towards the toilet and tried to get rid of the feeling by trying to vomit everything out of my system. But nothing came out.

I washed my hands and wiped my mouth with tissues as I walked out of the bathroom. The moment I walked out, I saw Hyosung reading one of the posters with so much concentration. I slowly walked up to her and jerked her shoulders, "YA! What are you reading?! What's so interesting?"

She turned to look at me with a face that looked worried. "The symptoms you told me about... They're all listed in this poster." she said in a soft voice. 

I looked at the heading of the poster and began to shake in fear and worry.

PREGNANCY.

Could it be that I'm pregnant?

Before I could trail into deeper thoughts, the nurse called out my number and said, "The doctor will see you now."

Hyosung grabbed my icy cold hands that vibrated badly and led me into the room where all would be revealed. Every step closer to the consultation room, my heart felt like it was being weighed down by plenty rock.

"Hello," the doctor greeted.

It was time to face the truth.