9 years.

A Bed Of Roses

"Ew, umma! Gross! You should've left out the explicit details!" my daughter screeched as she covered her ears.
"But I thought you wanted to know how your appa and I got together!" I chuckled.

"Yes but spare me a th-" she argued when Changsub interrupted, "There, there. Go to your room, you have school tomorrow!"

"Ne. Good night appa! Good night umma!" she beamed a huge smile and skipped off to her room.

"Our little baby is all grown up.." Changsub bellowed as we watched our little angel skip to her room. His hands wrapped around my shoulders as he planted a kiss on my cheek.
"I can't believe it's been 9 years."
"If only we can turn back time.."

*DING DONG*

I hopped out of the sofa and asked, "Did you invite anyone over?"

"No. Who could it be?"
We walked cautiously to the door and slowly opened it to see that it was Hyosung. Her face was pale and wet. Her eyes were red and swelled. Then, it hit me.
"Fought with Gikwang again?"
"H-how did y-you know?" she answered breathlessly.
"Cause this is the third time you dropped by this month.. Come in then." I comforted her to the living room.

"I'll go make some hot chocolate." Changsub suggested as he twirled to the kitchen, rolling his eyes.
"What happened this time?" I sighed.

"He was flir-" before she could end her sentence, there was a loud knock on the door. I patted her lightly as I rushed over and opened it. The moment the door clicked open, Gikwang dashed in and ran towards Hyosung.
"I'm sorry, I didn't flirt with her, please believe me. In my defense, she flirted with me!" he cried while on his knees.

Gikwang grabbed her wrist and asked for her forgiveness. She tried so hard to shake off his hand but she was too weak. Just then, Gikwang cupped her face and smacked a kiss on her lips.
I stared at those two lovebirds with much envy. It has been awhile since Changsub and I got into something that intense. I dont want us to get into a fight like that but, uh, you know what I mean.

A few minutes later, Gikwang pulled away, "Just shut up and marry me.." he whispered to Hyosung.
curved into an obvious smile, the tears on the edge of her swelled eyes. She nodded without hesitation.
"YES!!!!" Gikwang shouted in victory as he snagged a ring from his pocket. "Cheeky fella already got this planned," I thought to myself.

At that moment, I felt a pair of hands grabbing onto my hips from behind.
"Finally, those two are gonna settle down.." Changsub whispered in my ear. I sighed. Somehow, seeing them this happy, made me envious of them. A new exciting adventure. Something I craved in a long time. Something I haven't felt since a long time ago. Sure, I'm happy with my family and everything but... I just miss pleasure, I guess.

I zoned out in my thoughts completely but was quickly snapped out of it when Hyosung and Gikwang hugged us and boasted about getting married.
Changsub grabbed their shoulders and shoved them out the door, "You guys have fun!". After saying that, he slammed the door shut and pretended to dust away dirt on his shoulders.
I managed to chuckle as I plopped on the couch.

"What's wrong?" he came over and settled beside me. I sighed out loud and rested my head on his lap. I wanted to tell him, but I was afraid he would say that I was asking for too much. My eyes shifted looked around, trying to conjure an answer for him.

"I just miss...." I gathered the courage to say it, since we are already together for so long, I dont see why I need to hide, "the old times. I miss going on adventure with you."
He looked at me, with relieved eyes, "I thought you'd never feel the same way!"

"So.... Do you want to do it tonight?" I smiled cheekily.

"Duh! But since you said, you wanted an adventure, we can't possibly just do it in our room.. That's boring." he exclaimed.

"Then, where do you wanna go? We got a kid in the house you know!"

"In the jacuzzi?" he suggested.

" in water huh?" I bit my lips, just thinking about it.

"I'll race you there!" he announced. I hit him in the stomach with my elbow, as I yelled, "Last one there has to do all the stripping!"

Changsub smiled as he ran after me.
 

 

*************************
 

[A/N]: Helloooo. It's the end of the story! And yes, this is 9 years later. ^^ I'm sorry if it's pretty short, but I ran out of ideas, plus I'm working on a new fanfic soon. <3
I hope you liked my story, thanks for reading!
KAMSAHAMIDA!